41

Chapter 41

    At the beginning of the night, Jiujiulin received a call from Bugarati as he wished.

    The next day, he arrived at Theodore's restaurant on time, but there was no sign of Bugarati and others. Even the waiter passed by to refill the drink several times.

    Finally, when Jiujiulin couldn't help calling Bugarati, several noisy young voices finally came from the door.

    Because it was too strange to suddenly read the line "super reasoning" in the middle of the negotiation, he completed the judgment when the guards entered the door.

    Five people headed by Bugarati filed in.

    They looked like they had just gone through a fierce battle. Naranja's cheeks were stained with a few bloodstains that were still wet, and Mista's checked sweater was stained dark red with blood.

    The waiter carrying the plate purposely circled around to avoid the five people who were still smug.

    The bloody smell on their bodies penetrated Jiujiulin's nose through the round table when they were seated.

    "Sorry, I met an enemy on the road." Buccarati said.

    "It's okay, is Risut dead?" Jiu Jiulin asked directly.

    Although his ending sound was slightly polite, but in fact, the fact of Risut's death was basically confirmed.

    "Super reasoning" integrated information and analyzed that the guards were ambushed by Risut. Risut is very strong, as the only "black king" on the Sardinian chessboard shows how difficult he is.

    Don't look at Mista alive and kicking, the blood volume of the dark sweater is astonishingly large, he probably almost died in the hands of the assassination team leader.

    Fortunately, there is a nanny who can resist and fight in the team.

    Jiu Jiulin's eyes fell on "White King" Giorno.

    "How do you know, it's not an undercover agent sent by the boss!" Hearing what he said, Nalanja, who was beaming with joy, was startled, Xiaotiao took a step back, "Buggarati, I found it!" "Excuse me, what did you find?

    " ?”

    Bugarati looked apologetic, and wanted to apologize to Jiujiulin.

    Seeing him waiting for Naranga's reasoning with great interest, and shaking his head, not minding the team member's impolite speech, he swallowed his words, pulled out his chair and sat down.

    "Hurry up, I'm starving to death." Mista propped his head on one hand and urged them to order, his little ones were already clamoring for meat.

    Nalanga, who rarely used his brain, looked around and saw Apache and Giorno staring at Jiujiulin without saying a word, and suddenly felt confident.

    See, even Giorno thinks something is wrong.

    He put his hips on his hips and announced, "We have joined the organization for so long without knowing the news of the boss, how could you suddenly appear and kill the boss, and still know his name. This is too suspicious! And you can't wait as soon as Risut