51

Chapter 51

    The moment the cophagia was lifted, Pushkin saw Fyodor's body still warm.

    With his eyes wide open, he stared at the knife stuck in Fyodor's heart, confirming the facts again and again.

    He once thought that the shadow that could never be overcome, the demon who knew people's hearts, just died like this.

    Gogol's subordinate

    Pushkin sat down on the ground in fright, and his rapid and heavy breathing echoed in this space.

    He opened his mouth, unable to utter a complete sentence in panic.

    Pushkin didn't dare to take a closer look at Fyodor's face, and turned to Gogol with a rough glance.

    Only then did he discover that the magician was also dead.

    I don't know if it's an illusion, but the smile on the corner of Gogol's mouth is actually a bit real, not perfunctory like the mask in the past.

    A gaze was projected on Pushkin, and he followed it to the only intact Ninety-Nine Lin in the trio—the young man was thin, his eyes were cold and not sharp, and his eyebrows and eyes were picturesque.

    Pushkin instantly understood that it was the young man who killed the devil!

    What kind of terrifying existence was he fighting against?

    He avoided the other party's eyes like an electric shock, and beads of sweat rushed out.

    Pushkin was kicked out of the quagmire of fear by Zhongya Zhongya.

    Although I don't know if it's an internal strife in Ninety-Nine Forest or the original plan, but it seems that the other party can believe it for the time being.

    He strangled Pushkin's neck, and his attitude was self-evident, "It's your bastard's virus ability? If you are wise, you will immediately remove the virus from the leader, otherwise..."

    Sweat scratched Pushkin's chin, but he didn't dare to raise his hand to wipe it. His face was flushed red and he kept saying, "Gravity, no, Mr. Nakahara...the ability has been removed."

    Nakahara Nakaya was about to say something when his cell phone rang, and it was Ozaki Koyo who was in charge of protecting Mori Ogai.

    "Big Sister Hongye... I understand, I will recall the advance troops now. I'll be right back."

    After confirming that the leader was all right and awake, he punched Pushkin unconscious.

    Turning to the young man, Nakahara also remembered the bomb he planted in his heart not long ago. Who told him that he had too many identities, and each was threatening, so he had to guard against...

    but it was still his own fault.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also wrinkled his nose, and said awkwardly, "The leader is awake, you should go back and report as soon as possible."

Voice actor transformation systemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara