55: Extra

Chapter 55

    "The window observed a new type of super-level spell wave that has never appeared before. Please Mr. Ninety-Nine to make a trip." The assistant supervisor handed over the relevant information.

    Jiujiulin roughly flipped through the information: "The earth-bound spirits that exist in Duwang Town may transform into super-level curse spirits in the near future due to the disappearance of the enchantment...Okay, I will leave for S city tomorrow." "Hmm

    ... However, I don't know much about the Earthbound Spirit, do you have any clues?" He asked.

    The assistant supervisor shook his head: "Strictly speaking, the earth-bound spirit is not under the jurisdiction of conjurers, and there are few preserved materials. As far as I know, only Wutiao president has been in contact with it.

    " It has been two months since the magic arts committee, and the committee has formally taken over all matters in the magic world. To everyone's surprise, Gojo Satoru actually sat peacefully in the office for two months.

    That was Wutiaowu, Ye Mo Zhengdao still remembered his arrogant appearance when he was in high school for three days.

    This time, the mature Gojo President neither stacked papers on the plane with documents, nor slipped away with weird excuses.

    "Teacher Wutiao?" Jiujiulin poked his head at the door of the office and called softly.

    The newly assigned office was completely larger, and Wujo Gojo was talking with a person who looked like a senior magician.

    As if afraid of disturbing him, Jiujiulin's voice was really weak, not much louder than a newborn kitten who can only meow. Thanks to Gojo Satoru's sensitivity to five senses, Six Eyes under the sunglasses glanced over, and a lock of blond hair emerged from the door.

    Suppressing the smile in his eyes, Gojo Satoru quickly ended the conversation and raised his hand to let the other party leave.

    As soon as the conjurer left, Gojo Satoru slumped on the chair with his head up, and howled, "Remember to close the door, Lin Jiang." "

    Good afternoon, Mr. Wujo, no no, now you are the majestic president." Jiujiulin joked.

    Gojo Wu hooked his sunglasses with his index finger, and stared at him angrily with blue eyes, "Why hasn't Lin Jiang graduated yet? Jump a grade and graduate and work for me."

    "Teacher, what nonsense are you talking about? I'm only in the first grade, and Principal Ye Moth won't agree to skip a grade." Jiu Jiulin pushed the edamame Miki Jiufu that he bought along the way to him.

    "Does the teacher know about the earth-bound spirit?" He asked.

    "Hmm, the newly observed super-level fluctuation?" The long legs were folded on the desk, and Gojo Satoru squinted his eyes to observe him.

    The student's body was originally constructed of pure spiritual power. As long as there is spiritual power in nature, he will not perish.