11

Chapter 11

    "What are we going to do?" Jiujiulin handed the money to the boss, "Two chocolate-flavored cones, thank you." "

    Mr. Yidizhi came up with a plan - drive the harmless curse in front of him, and then observe his behavior Response." Knotaba Yuhito took the cone and replied.

    "But the knotweed doesn't intend to do that." The two of them were empty-handed, and the knotweed Youren didn't bring the curse.

    "Pretend to do a social survey and ask, maybe he will cooperate with us." Knotabagi Yujin took out two pairs of black-rimmed glasses from nowhere, and handed one of them to Jiujiu Lin.

    He took out the paper and pen in cooperation, and got a thumbs up from Yuzu Yuren.

    "Super image!"

    "Is it him?" Jiujiu Lin poked at Yuzu Yuhito, and they followed the address all the way to the door of Yoshino Junpei's house, just in time to bump into Yoshino Junpei, who hadn't gone to school for many days, and was blocked by his teacher Sato at the door rebuke.

    Kunzhang Yuren nodded, "It looks so."

    "Great." Jiu Jiulin rushed out like a small cannonball, and there was no time for Knotabagi Yuren to hold him back, so he had to walk over with him.

    Kujubayashi bowed slightly to Sato, "I'm very sorry to bother you!"

    Then he pushed people aside with a natural expression, and stretched out the roll of paper as a microphone in front of Yoshino Junhei.

    "Hi, brother with very distinctive hair. We are members of a supernatural club at a nearby university. May I ask you to cooperate with us in this investigation?" Yuzu Yuhito took out his notebook at the right time, and looked eagerly

    at Junpei Yoshino, ready to Record his responses.

    "You impolite students..." Sato wiped the sweat from his forehead, and shouted at Kujubayashi dissatisfiedly, and his voice gradually weakened when he saw the tall knotweed Yujin approaching.

    "Um, yes." Yoshino Junpei was puzzled, but he agreed anyway.

    "May I ask if you have ever seen a monster since you were a child?"

    "...Sorry no." He saw the swirl-shaped golden buttons on the necklines of the two, remembered the real person's reminder, and frowned unobtrusively.

    Keenly aware of the resistance of the person in front of him, Knotaba Yuhito and Jiujiu Lin looked at each other, and the latter pretended to sigh, "Are you also a person without talent? It's a pity." "So, excuse me.

    " Jiu Jiulin took out two strawberry flavored toffees from his pocket and stuffed them into his hand, waving goodbye.

    "Eh? Is it over?" Kiwi Yujin followed Jiujiulin through the corner in a daze, before asking his doubts.

    He thought he would pretend to be more of an investigator.

    "No," Jiujiulin peeled off a lollipop, and explained, "Recently, I found that I have become more sensitive to spell power, so I wanted to verify it with you. The little brother just now... He recently had a relationship with I’ve touched a real person before.”