17

Chapter 17

    Jiujiulin thought a lot in a flash, his mission, the secret of Renhu, Fyodor who was spying on him secretly, and Mr. Edogawa who saw through everything... Information from all sides came in and out, tangled up into a ball of wool that could not be found

    . group.

    He made a decision, with his passion, just like the protagonists of countless young manga - he is going to find Atsushi Nakajima.

    Jiujiulin didn't want to find out how many people still had to wade into the muddy water.

    Whether it is a trap or a conspiracy, he is motivated by his heart, and he plunges headlong into it.

    "Mr. Kunikida, the owner of this room, met last night." He lowered his head and took out his mobile phone, and set an identical stopwatch to count down simultaneously. "If possible, it's better to hide it from the old man." Kunikida Dubu looked at

    Jiujiulin His pupils, his detective qualities made him notice something strange.

    Is the flash of indifference in the light golden pupils his illusion?

    "Mr. Kunikida?" Seeing him in a daze, Jiujiu Lin called out.

    "Ah, I'm sorry." Upon closer inspection, the young man's eyes were clear, and Kunikida Doppo shook his head, throwing away the absurd thoughts.

    Will the person who is the first to call the police when confronting a killer stand on the opposite side of justice?

    And honest enough to tell the whole truth to a stranger who met the next day... No matter how you think about it, he is a rough and good person.

    The two checked the corners and corners separately, and after confirming that there were no other omissions, Kujubayashi handed the key to Kunikida Doppo.

    The key in the palm has the body temperature of ninety-nine forests, which is slightly hot.

    "One for one."

    Kunikida Doppo saw the young man pursed his lips and smiled, and embarrassedly took out an old-fashioned mobile phone from his pocket.

    This is really... Kunikida Doppo held the key tightly and smiled silently.

    After doing something bad, she leaned against the corner of the wall and opened her round eyes, apologizing to Ai Ai in the early stage of adult anger - she was still a child at all.

    Kunikida Doppo once again apologized to Kujubayashi in his heart for his previous speculation.

    He stepped forward to check the information on his mobile phone, and got a promise from Jiujiulin to share the coordinates at any time.

    "Mr. Kunikida, there is something I have to do."

    Seeing that Mr. Kunikida tolerated his little request, Jiujulin blushed slightly.