18

Chapter 18

    "I was provoked."

    On the top floor of the port mafia headquarters, the leader Mori Ogai looked at Ryunosuke Akutagawa who was kneeling on the ground pleading guilty, and put down his quill.

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke's face was as pale as his hair, the thick bandage on his chest was oozing red, and the bloody smell permeated faintly.

    "3.5 billion is too much." The black-haired leader folded his hands, resting his elbows on the armrest of the chair, frowning in distress.

    "Please give me a chance to atone for my sins next time. I will definitely kill him and bring him back." Akutagawa Ryunosuke clenched his fists, unwilling to say.

    Mori Ogai looked down at Akutagawa and remained silent, as if he was reading a medical certificate that was not suitable for reading.

    "Mr. Akutagawa, the port mafia is not a black-hearted organization that just exploits."

    Gu Buche is an advantage as a weapon, but it is not a quality that a qualified subordinate should have.

    "Mr. Zhongye." He looked at the cadre with red hair, and tapped his knuckles on the table, "The port mafia can only accept 100 million at most.

    " Nineteen Forest Valuation.

    On the premise of reaching the optimal solution, he tolerated the existence of a little flaw.

    There is a document in the Mori Ogai drawer, which clearly lists every amount of money spent in Jiujiu Lin's account.

    Huge sums of unknown whereabouts, little daily balance left in the account...

    Jiujiulin's weakness is the key to open the door to the optimal solution.

    Luck awaits only those who are entitled to it.

    And no organization in Yokohama is more qualified to say that than the Port Mafia.

    Outside the window, dark clouds billowed in the distance.

    Mori Owai smiled, as if he was sure of winning, he said to Nakahara Chuya, "Trouble Nakaya-san, bring him back."

    Nakahara Chuya put his hat on his chest, bowed his head and saluted, "Yes, leader."

    Winding bloodstains came down from the tip of the knife, and Jiujiulin dragged Atsushi Nakajima all the way to Leibo Street.

    It has been half an hour since the judgment mode ended, and the evil spirit on his body is still there, and the birds and beasts are scattered everywhere he goes.     Atsushi

    Nakajima, who was grasped by the back of fate's neck, raised his hand weakly, "Benefactor, that... can you let go? I can walk by myself, and I promise not to run away."

What's the state.

    Just now, when I heard Ninety-nine Lin's shocking remarks of 3.5 billion yuan, Atsushi Nakajima's first reaction was not to run away, but to question himself-is he really worth so much money?