2

chapter 2

    The vest fell off before putting it on. Will he be caught and sliced ​​for experiments? ——The ordinary voice actor Ninety-Nine Lin who has no clear understanding of the magical world thinks so.

    Under the six eyes, there is nothing to hide.

    Gojo Satoru could clearly see that the pure mantra power that constituted the "human body" stirred up in the student's body due to his impromptu intimidation, but did not leak out in the slightest.

    Innate, genius-like control!

    "Hey, it's petrified." Gojo Satoru poked the student's soft cheek.

    However, the psychological quality needs to be improved. If you expose a small secret, you will be so frightened, um...do you want to expose the student's shocking secret now?

    Gojo Satoru rubbed his chin, regretfully choosing to temporarily put aside the prank idea for the sake of the students' physical and mental health.

    Formed from the body of harmless, pure mana, the human soul is perfectly integrated into the body. Such an almost miraculous existence, if it is infected by negative emotions and turned into a curse...will it become the second double-faced Nuo?

    With a practical spirit, he took out a small inflatable hammer from his arms, and tapped twice on the light golden head.

    He didn't see the angry emotions that he liked to hear, but instead helped Jiujiulin regain his soul.

    "Oh!" He rubbed his head, raised his hand and asked weakly, "Before I was arrested, I wanted to ask if one million still counts..." "

    Student Lin is too weak, there is no need to arrest him. Hmm... It’s about the level that you can die if you poke it with your little finger.” Gojo Satoru stretched out his little finger and compared.

    "Ah, if you report to the teacher at the college before six o'clock, you will be fine." A yellow paper symbol with the address of the college was pasted on Jiujiulin's forehead.

    "Teacher, it's not eight o'clock... woo woo." Knotabagi Yuhito didn't know why, but Gojo Satoru covered his mouth.

    "Then Lin Jiang, see you tomorrow~" Wujo Wuteng waved goodbye with his left hand, and teleported away with the knotweed Youren.

    He even said that he had reneged on his debts in an aboveboard manner! Ninety-Nine Forest, who is not deeply involved in the world, supports the crumbling Three Views.

    The ninety-nine woods with talisman paper on its head is like a walking curse spirit. He took off the address and folded it in three, then patted his pocket.

    But don't lose it, the address worth one million.

    The night wind in Tokyo gently brushed Jiujiu Lin's delicate face for the first time.

    Under the illumination of the lanterns, the light-colored pupils reflected a faint light, adding a touch of indifference. Provided he doesn't speak.