15

Chapter 15

    "Has the tiger escaped? It would be better to call the zoo as soon as possible." Kunikida Doppo worried, "There are indeed     rumors of tigers destroying city facilities recently." Young man, please accept my commission when the time comes." Jiujiulin packed up his books and prepared to go back to the hotel.

    He plans to use the last sum of money on the card to solve the tiger's problem for the white-haired boy, so that the boy can find a job with peace of mind and don't have to go hungry.

    "Okay." Kunikida Doppo wrote down.

    Jiujiulin's treatment fee was paid by the school, and the hotel was also booked early in the morning.

    "Hello, you have booked a luxury suite, here is your room card." The sister at the front desk handed Jiujiulin a stamped room card.

    Jiujiulin walked into the room and looked around, seeing a slight pain in the corner of his eye when he saw the golden interior.

    It's definitely the work of Mr. Wujo... It's too wasteful to live in a suite alone.

    The room was on the top floor of the hotel. He opened the curtains and looked down at Yokohama through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    It's really spectacular, the flow of people on the street is crawling back and forth like little ants.

    A white light suddenly flashed across the glass of the opposite building, and Jiujiu Lin was dazzled by the reflected light, but he couldn't find the light source when he looked intently.

    The faint feeling of being peeped appeared again.

    What's the point of being so blatant, and the stalkers have poor patience and skills... He frowned and thought.

    Jiujiulin felt a sense of urgency, he was sure that meeting Fyodor was not a coincidence, but what about meeting the white-haired boy and following him, was it really a coincidence?

    He didn't suspect that Atsushi Nakajima was deceiving himself, but rather that the boy was being used.

    While packing his luggage, Jiu Jiulin tried to figure out what happened. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he was already in the middle of the game.

    If he was the enemy, when would he choose to strike?

    Be sure to choose the time when the other party is most relaxed...

    Ninety-Nine Lin thought about it, but it was too late to say it, and the moment he turned around, a bullet aimed at the center of his eyebrows and shot through the air.

    He only felt his heart skip a beat, and was about to subconsciously stop time when the built-in phone in the room rang suddenly.

    "Dinglingling——" the attention shifted, and the light golden pupils tightened.

    It was too late!