6

Chapter 6

    "Mr. Iamuri, I'm begging you, this idiot." Nagasaki Yaqiangwei grabbed Jiujiulin by the back collar and dragged her all the way to the infirmary before letting go.

    Jiu Jiulin's body drew an arc in mid-air, snapped, was slapped into the bed by Nazaki, and buried face down in the soft pillow.

    "The whole right arm?" Seeing a few people rushing in, the housekeeper turned off the phone screen and looked at the person lying on the hospital bed.

    She put on white rubber gloves and turned the ninety-nine forest salted fish over.

    The rubber gloves were stained with the smell of disinfectant, and goose bumps were drawn across the skin.

    Jiujiulin tilted his head slightly uncomfortably, the faint smell of alcohol from Jiarui Nitzi's body entered the tip of his nose, and his earlobes were stained pink.

    Jia Ruozi unbuttoned his shirt to check the cross section, the skin was intact and smooth. If it wasn't for the wrong position, she would have thought that Jiujiu Lin was born with a disability.

    "This wound... has someone already treated it with a reversal technique?"

    "Mr. Jiaru, it's a two-faced Nuo..." Hu Zhang Youren said weakly, and quietly leaned towards Fu Heihui, avoiding the nail Rose Saki's eyes are like sharp swords.

    "Huh? The cursed king in your body? Is he so kind?" Jiarui Nitro snorted softly.

    However, even the two-faced Su Nuo can't do anything...

    She casts the reversal spell with no hope - the wound remains unchanged.

    Jia Ruozi took off his gloves and threw them on the table.

    "It can't be cured."

    The atmosphere condensed for a while, and no one spoke.

    Yuzu Yuhito's long eyelashes were like a caught butterfly, flying up and down, struggling endlessly. He blinked and tried to hold back the redness in his eyes.

    The light golden broken hair softly stuck to Jiujiu Lin's cheek, a beam of sunlight hit his face through the glass, the soft fluff was clearly visible, like a newborn child.

    Jia Ruozi lightly tapped the table with his knuckles, his voice was crisp, breaking the stagnant atmosphere and waking everyone up.

    "When Wu comes back, ask him to apply to the higher authorities to take you to Yokohama, the detective agency's Akiko Yosano." "

    Really? That's great!" Knotaba Yuhito rushed to the hospital bed with sparkling eyes hand out.

    Ninety-nine Lin Fu Zhixin, clap, two hands, one big and one small, collided, and the high-five was completed!

    Fu Heihui helped the forehead.

    The corner of Nagasaki Wild Rose's mouth twitched, "It's over, Lin was infected by the knotweed and assimilated into a fool." The