Race's

[Elves]
Elves live on the north side of the world; they are very intelligent people. Elves don't particularly like violence but fight when there's a need. That doesn't mean they're weak; they're the fourth strongest race. Elven people are one with nature, so they tend to awaken environmental attributes like Wind and Wood. They are currently being led by their Queen, Hannah Ergella, who is Vena's mother.

[Humans]
Humans live in many parts of the world, except the southern side. Humans have the most population compared to the other races. They are known for awakening any kind of attribute except the sacred ones. They can't awaken them all at the same time. They are the second strongest race in the whole world. They have more than one Kingdom, so they don't have a ruler.

[Dragons]
The Dragon Race lives in the middle part of the planet where it's very hot. Dragons' way of life is strength over anything; they are a fierce race that produces the strongest hunters. In fact, the strongest hunter in the world is a Dragon. They are known for awakening Fire and Earth attributes. They are currently being led by King Damien Rose, who is Valentina's father.

[Orcs]
They are a peaceful race that lives in the middle of the planet. Orcs are green in color and have large bodies. Yet they don't use their immense strength for fighting. Orcs knew that their strength brought good and bad things. So, they started cultivating speed instead of strength. This made them the fastest race in the whole world. They are currently being led by their King, Samuel Strong, who is Azusa's father.

[Succubi]
Succubi live on the Northside of the planet. They have breathtaking appearances that can make any man feel lust for them. They are known to awaken the Ice attribute. They are a female-only race that normally breeds with other races to create offspring. But they also have sacred ways to make offspring, which is their biggest secret. Their lustful nature and immense sex drive mostly scare their husbands away. But when Succubi find their one true love, they'll never fall for another. They are currently being led by their Queen, Seraphim Adamos, who is Nicolette's mother.

[Demons]
Demons are a fierce race that loves to fight. They live close to the southern part of the world. Demons have dark arts that they use to fight the monsters. They are very deadly and can kill anyone who doesn't have their guard up. Demons are very loving to people who are close to them; they have large red horns poking out of their foreheads. They're known for awakening Fire, and the royal family awakens the Shadow attribute. They are currently being led by their Queen, Laura Fury, who is Scarlett's mom.

[Fairies]
Fairies are a mystical race that lives in the clouds. They have bright yellow wings that flutter from their back but normally hide them when they're not in their home Kingdom. They normally keep to themselves, but some of their people have moved to the Highland Kingdom to see new kinds of people. Fairies awaken the Wind attribute, and their Royal family awakens the Light attribute. They are currently being led by their King, Ethan Bright, who is Cyrene's father.