Conquers Haki??

After a couple of hour's, it was not late at night, luckily Travis went down and got some food for them both. When she was done eating, Travis dropped her off at her room, while he was about to walk back he saw Valentina getting out of her room wearing nothing but a huge shirt. She stopped and stared at Travis.

" Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked as she approached him.

" I just came here to drop Cyrene off since she didn't like walking back alone" He answered.

'So he invited Cyrene to his room. Does that mean he likes her. Or maybe she likes him. '

" That's cool. Well I was ready to go on a walk, my room is pretty boring. You wanna come with?"

Travis nodded and they both walked downstairs and left the lobby. The dudes who were sitting around the lobby grinded their teeth in anger when they saw Travis with Valentina. When they got outside Valentina took in the cool air. The beautiful red moon shinning bright down on them making the whole place look mesmerizing. She turned back to Travis, her boobs clapped together which got Travis smiling.

" You really like boobs huh?" She asked while staring at him with a grin.

" Of course i doo." He answered without hesitation.

She giggled and began walking down the path. " If you like them so much why don't you grow your own pair. Mine really suck, they're so heavy" She squished them together which enticed him  more.

" Nah titts will always look better on women in my opinion. " He said.

She laughed which really was a rare thing for her to do." You're really funny Travis, I kinda like you" She said.

" What Kind of like are you talking about?" He asked while smirking.

" The friend Kind of course. I'd never fall for a man who's weaker or even on the same level as me" she said.

" so if I get stronger than you , you'd fall for me?" He asked which made her giggle a little.

" Yeah I guess, I wouldn't mind dating you, infact you're really my type." This was the green light for Travis.

[ Ding

Bro you making moves. Yet another chance stolen from the protagonist. This closed any chances of the main Character to get closer with this heroine.

Reward
Domineering Aura: this ability allows you to exude and aura of superiority on someone who's weaker or on the same level as you. If someone is exponentially weaker they'll pass out from fear. Kinda like Conquers Haki.]

'  Pretty great ability not gonna lie.' He thought.

" So what do you think about the whole Save the world thing?" Travis asked.

She turned her face towards him and replied " I don't really think about that much. All I know is that I want to kill the Dark King. I wouldn't be mad if someone else did it though. What about you?

" Same here, I don't focus on it or I'll die of anxiety. I mean before this I was just a normal guy but I think I'm doing good well"

" You are doing good. Not as good as me though" She while laughing.

" Its getting late, why don't we go back?" He said.

She took her phone out her breasts and checked the time.' Damn'

" Yeah it's late. We still gotta wake up tomorrow for our morning run. Even if it is  a Saturday." She said while frowning.

Travis chuckled a bit, they walked back to the dorms. She took the elevator while Travis took the stairs, he didn't want to ever relax his muscles or he'll turn lazy.
While Valentina was in her room she thought of what she said to Travis.

' If only he would defeat my father then I would date him of course. ' She thought sadly

When he arrived in his room he went straight for the bathroom.

' Two girls in one day. Well tomorrow I'm getting two more. '

The next Day, Travis woke up and got ready for the morning run, when he was done he walked down the stairs and sat in the lobby and waited for the others. While chilling,  Lucy came downstairs wearing a casual clothes.

" Heyy Travie! What are you doing up this early?" She asked, walking towards him and sitting beside him.

"Our class runs every morning. So I'm just chilling here waiting for them to arrive" He replied.

She nodded and got closer to him"  Well I'm going to a meeting in another Kingdom. Since for the following 3 months all third years are going to the south for their hunter lessons. Uhrghh I really hate it"

" When are you leaving?" He asked.

" The following Monday. We're all gonna go by plane which I guess is kinda convenient instead of by bus like last time" She answered.

" How about we got out on Sunday then?" He asked.

" Yeah that's a good idea. Then I won't have to miss you too much. I'm mean I still am. You and my parents will be the reason I'll be waking everyday when I get there" She said.

Travis laughed , Chris and Kevin came downstairs and approached them.

" Ohh you must be the Student Council President right??" Chris asked.

" Yeah I am. It's nice to meet the other SSS class students. By the way call me Lucy. I assume you're Chris and the guy besides you is Kevin. " She said.

They both nodded and she continued" Well that great. I'm gonna leave you now since I'm in a hurry " before she got up she kissed Travis on the cheek.

" I'm still not gonna kiss you until I win" She said. After that she walked out the door and vanished.

" Damn Travis, you already bagged the student council president. Your lucky " Chris said. Even Kevin had to dap him up in respects.

Travis basked in their eyes filled with admiration. " Yes my friends. I'm simply Him" he said in a noble tone.

The girls came and greeted them. After that they walked out and started stretching. ' I guess the cycle continues'

 ' I guess the cycle continues'

This Lucy btw