Too Op

[ Age: 18]
[Level: 100]
[ Mid Tier]
[Strength: 1000000000
[ Speed: 10000000000
[ Stamina:1000000000
[ Agility: 10000000000
[ Vitality:10000000000
[ Charm : 1000000000
[ Talent : Boundless]
[ Potential: Limitless]

[ As you can see Travis. Just only 1% has made you the strongest person in this world. If you want I can seal this power and only release the strength you need during a fight with a stronger opponent]

'Yeah do that bro. Otherwise I'll be bored. Plus I want to grow stronger with the characters'

[ Alright this power in sealed. Good thing i didn't let you withdraw it or you would have destroyed everything within a 50 mile radius]

'DAMN that would have been very bad. Good job bro , if could tip you I would'

[ Ding.]

[ 500 million deducted]

' Wow bro for real. I thought we was brothers'

[ You think I ain't your brother, well fuck you!]

' if someone understands this Joke they're goats'

...

They all went back to class. Samantha sat down on her seat and was busy fidgeting with her phone. Today she didn't feel like training them. Since they mastered the level 4 combat skills without any worries.

" Hey Teach can I sign up" Travis said.

Everyone stared at him in surprise.

" You wanna sign up?" Scarlett asked.

" Yeah I'm pretty bored and need something to waste time with" He answered.

" Alright come write your name on the list. Who else wants too?" She asked.

Chris stood up and also signed up. Originally he was the only person in this class to participate, no one really liked fighting a tournament that had no gains.

After that they sat in class and spoke amongst themselves. School has now turned into a normal thing for Travis now. He honestly doesn't feel that drained to come here anymore since he has fun with the girls. Plus he tells  himself that he has no choice but to come.

'Alright the plot has already been initiated just gotta wait for Wednesday when it starts. Good thing it all happens in a day or I would be hella bored'

" Class remember if Chris fights in this tournament he'll grow stronger. So I hope your all start doing extra lessons so you don't fall back. Or if you want I'll train you after class"

Everyone except Travis agreed to have extra classes.

' Nah bro after school is where I get my quality alone time. 'Travis said sadly to himself.

" We're only doing this till the tournament ends. I also have things to do after school" She said, after that she looked down to her Phone and ignored everyone again.

'Yess, i knew God would never forsaken me' he thought.

The period ended and David came. It had been a while since they've seen him, some were genuinely happy to see him. These past few days David was busy contemplating his whole life. He had gotten rejected and that really hurt his self esteem so he went to get It from his mom and aunt who always call him handsome.

' Now I'm fully recharged I'm ready to teach again.' He thought.

" Alright class, it's good to see again. Now let's go outside and do something productive!" He said in and excited tone

' Wonder where he's been this whole time?' Travis thought.

...
In the second year floor. In the SS class. All the students were speaking happily as they had a free period,  Ryan and his friends were also sat together and busy planning ways to get Travis with out anyone knowing it was them. Ryan really hated Travis, just the thought of him gets his blood boiling.

Ryan had awakened the Earth attribute. With this ability he had the advantage in Mid range. Yet he mostly uses it in distant ranges. He would spilt the ground underneath a person then close it as the person descends crushing him into nothing. This of course only works if the person is greatly weaker or just about the same level as his. If they are they have a 80 percent of surviving.

But with the talent he had , nobody knows what he could do if he used it to its full power. The strongest Earth user is rumored to be able to shift mountains without even moving muscle. Creating giant pits from a gesture of his finger and be able to make the ground from just a tap of his foot. This person was from the Dragon Kingdom.

So Ryan had a bright future and from the fact that before SSS existed his talent was seen as Limitless. But now that it does exist it seems he has a limit now, this of course enraged him very much. He had never thought he would still be in school when the Prophesized Hero Party would return.

He personally wanted to deal with Travis himself but he knew that people would find out if he did do that. He needed and plan and he would find one very soon.

....

On the grounds everyone was currently doing sip ups without the help of partner. This would have been hard but since everyone here is jacked it was simple task. David was really proud that everyone was fit and healthy. He honestly felt that his class was useles. He had no reason to teach them since they already passed. Travis was busy thinking about how the tournament would proceed.

' Since I'm Ryan's target now. I wonder how things will play out'