Trust Class

After a whole two hours of nothing but language and literature , Travis was passed out on the table sleeping soundly. Heather noticed but she didn't wake him up because she knew that literature was boring. So she taught the ones who were listening.

Travis woke up when the bell rang and looked around,  half the class was sleeping and the others weren't listening.

" Okay class since everyone isn't focusing from tomorrow you'll be learning the hard way"  as she spoke the room got colder and the air became dense.

" I won't be controlled by you fledglings. Tomorrow I won't be warning any of you. Now have a nice day" She then vanished.

'Oh yeah I forgot Heather was strong. Well I don't care'

While he wasn't fazed the others were frozen in fear.

' Woah I guess I'm built different ' Travis thought.

" That was interesting, well I'm not that surprised since she's Heather Ford " Travis said which surprised everyone.

" What! She's Heather Ford? I thought she'd me more scary looking from the way people described her" Azusa said.

" Nah she's an actual beauty. After retiring she began teaching in this school." Travis said.

" Yeah I remember my mom telling me all about her when I was young. I still don't know what she actually did to make her famous " Chris said.

This made every girl in class infuriated. " Whatt! How the hell don't you know anything about Heather!" Valentina shouted.

" Yeah! She's basically everyone's inspiration. One of the reasons why I even started fighting with a spear" Nicolette said.

Everyone started shouting at Chris about how Heather impacted their lives. Except Travis of course, even Kevin was shouting which was a real rare sight.

" Okay I get it! Stop shouting!" Chris complained.

" No, You deserve it honestly, thing you just said would probably start a war in my Kingdom " Scarlett said.

What they didn't know was that a timid little teacher was outside the door trying to calm herself down before she entered.

' Okay Akari, this class will learn how to trust each other with my help. Whew let's go' Akari opened the door and walked in with a frown on her face.

" Alright maggots! I'm your Trust teacher Akari Ava. If you have any questions you better ask them right now because later on there won't be any questioning. " She said in a commanding tone.

The class stared at her blankly and didn't say anything. " No questions huh! Good now let's move, go to the combat grounds right now!!!"

Chris  raised his hand and she said he could speak " We don't know where the combat ground is"

" Well how sad. But let me check my phone to see if I know anyone who asked. Well it seems I don't now get up or I won't be so kind the next time I say it " She walked out the class after saying that.

Travis laughed and stood up.' Well she's interesting. I guess this might be the first time we do something fun'

The rest of the class did as she said and walked out. Travis quickly went to the bathroom and opened up his newly achieved strength.

' Ahh fuck! Why does power hurt so much' he thought.

He felt every cell in body burn as if be was thrown into a bonfire. After a couple of minutes Travis walked out the bathroom like nothing had just happened.

' Wow I feel great' he thought as he sprinted towards the combat grounds. The combat grounds was were in a huge building on the left side of the school. The buildings shape was a cube shape with a  glass outer walls which reflected the sun. Travis approached the door and it scanned his face, the door then opened and Travis walked in.

He saw everyone waiting for him as they listened to Akari insult them more.

" Ohh Your back! Now let's start! Firstly you'll be split in two, I want y'all to be random your heard me. So join up with someone your not used to"

With that everyone mixed up into groups of twos. Scarlett was with Valentina. Chris with Grace. Cyrene with Kevin. Vena with Azusa. Nicolette with Travis. So I guess Travis's appearance did do something good, cause in the game Kevin was left alone.

" Alright now thats done. We'll be doing things that'll make us trust each other. Like talking and opening up. After  10 minutes you'll switch up. Till we've all shared our feelings with our classmates. "

'Why do I have to suffer!' Travis thought.