SSS Class Teachers

While Travis was chilling around the court yard he suddenly felt someone's eyes on him. He didn't panic or anything, Travis slowly turned to the direction where it came from. It was on the second floor of the building behind him. A man with red hair and blue eyes was staring right at Travis. He slowly turned his face infront because he didn't feel comfortable with a dude staring at him.

' Bro miss me with that gay shii. What's David Miller doing here?  Ohh yeah I forgot that he's gonna be a teacher for the SSS class. This school is fast, got new teachers for the new class already. '

With that Travis continued to mind his own business. He had nothing to do at home so why go back so early.

' Its 10 am bro. I'm not gonna go back home , oh I do gotta get my stuff and take it to the dorm though. Nah I could do it tomorrow , there's no rush'

While Travis was busy sitting back on the bench listening to some music in his ear phones. He really enjoyed the environment of this ,it was pretty lively and bright. Everyone in this Kingdom was diverse , all races gathered here to live together, giving the place a mixture of all cultures.

Plus the woman here were top tier, Travis saw so many girls here that looked hella hot. He did kinda make everyone here beautiful or let me say more appealing plus in this world all that beauty and stuff didn't really matter. Strength was the thing most people focused on when they looked at you. Whether it was attained through hard work or other means, it didn't matter.

In the building behind Travis, at the end of the hall on the top floor a meeting was taking place. They were currently discussing the newest addition to the Lightyear Academy which was the SSS talent class.

David Miller who was staring at Travis earlier was now sitting on his assigned seat as he listened to faculty oversear , Hank speak.

" This year has significantly became better due to the new hero party awakening. Now as the faculty we have the job of naturing the future hero's into becoming strong enough to take down the Dark King and his army. This year we expect you to work even harder especially the teachers who were assigned to teach their class. Now I'd like to call your names so that we can be clear on who is gonna teach that class."

The other teachers rolled their eyes knowing what this guy was implying.

" First we have the third strongest SS class hunter, Samantha Love. She's assigned to teach the class combat skills. As we all know she couldn't come today due to an important mission.

Secondly we have the fourth strongest SS hunter,  David Miller will teach the  Gym class. Now don't think take thus task lightly it's very important that the students stay in Shape for battle.

Now the newly developed class which is Survival will be taught by our second strongest SS hunter Serena Fury. Now she's on an important mission at the moment and she said she would start teaching when the teachers confirmed if the students were strong enough to start her class. Now she's a very feisty lady so I understand why she wanted this to be confirmed.

The next class will be literature which is very important, since we all have our vast languages are so this task is the most important due to communication being very important. This will be taught by our lovely miss Heather. " while saying this be winked at her. Heather smiled awkwardly and averted her eye's from him.

"Now lastly is the Trust class, this class is also new. In this one our students will be taught how to trust each other better since it's very important when they're gonna go on missions together in the future. This class will be taught by our newest addition to the faculty Akari Ava. Fell free to come and ask questions to me at any time" Hank said while winking at her.

Akari got up and bowed her head." Please take care of me!" She said while stuttering a little. The teachers applauded and she sat back down.

" Okay now that we're finished Introducing the news class teachers this meeting in adjourned. We'll meet again tomorrow morning for the preparation of the opening assembly. " Hank then walked out the room allowing every teacher to freely speak again.

David got up and walked out the room. Walking to the end of the hall he entered the elevator which took him down to the last floor. He jogged out the building and looked around for Travis.

A couple minutes ago Travis started feeling hungry so he went to the snackbar to get some snacks. David saw that Travis wasn't there anymore so he walked away.

' I need to speak with that Travis dude. I wish to know him better since he just popped out of nowhere. ' he thought.

Travis was now walking around the schools grounds. They were all perfect and had not a single mistake, even the grass was cut perfectly. Today there were no other students besides the freshman and most of them were loitering around the school.

Some were deciding which place they would meet up break time if they were placed in different classes while some were taking pictures to post on their social media.

' Yeah this school is pretty cool. I've never thought I'd ever freakin  enjoy coming to school again' he said inwardly. Travis sat in the stands and relaxed.

He exhaled loudly and continued to take in the fresh new school air. While occasionally bopping his head to the hype music coming from his ears. Most students who walked passed thought maybe Travis was a loner or something but didn't bother doing anything about it. This was the harsh life of college. Since everyone here is over 18 it's technically higher education.

Good thing this college did not require any reports from your previous school or Travis wouldn't have been admitted.

' most of the heroine's in this world are Deres. I  made everyone have their own Dere personally. Most of which are easy since their basic and I've watched many animes and read many Manga so I'm very much knowledgeable on how to tame these deres. ' He thought.

The Heroines all have their arcs that Travis had to complete to make them fall for him. These arcs don't just have individual characters but actually have the whole squad in them. So basically everyone here is getting character development in each arc. Nobody is gonna be behind in strength till the end. Which was one of the reasons why this games became very popular. He even made some spin-offs with the characters since the female community was crying saying that they couldn't enjoy the game. He obviously didn't care but the money was calling so he had to answer.

All the spin-offs took place after the game ended. Every Heroine had their own game in which have mission to fight monsters and such. They all had different plots too which made them unique. Of course when they were all released Travis received alot of bank.

' Aight  I'm bored now, I should just wrap my stuff and take em here since I know tomorrow I won't feel like it'