Friends

Travis sat on the stands with Nicolette who was smiling really beautifully at him. He looked at everyone and saw that most of them were speaking happily since they already knew each other.

" Okay Nicolette, tell me about yourself."He said.

" Oh okay then. I should tell you about the first guy I dated. His name was Owen and he was such a dooshbag. We met online and we started talking and found that we were really fond with each other." She continued to talk about how Owen and her met for the first time and he completely turned into a horny monster. Turns out she had forgotten her ring that day. So her gaurds had to kill him. She wasn't sad or anything since she didn't like Owen.

Succubuses can hold themselves from falling in love with anyone. They had complete control over their feelings which helped them greatly during their teenage years. During this time Succubuses grow horny at anything. Just a slight sight of a man could make them aroused. But since they can control themselves they stay pure till they meet the one for them. It said that a Succubus will fall for the one who will set their heart free. Which was why she even feel for Chris in the game.

" Well that was an interesting story. Well I'll tell you a short story about my life"

Travis started telling her the story he had created for himself when he came to this world. Since he just spawned here Travis needed and alibi if anyone would ask him questions in the future.

Like that 10 minutes passed and Travis and Nicolette grew a bit closer. This then went on for another hour  and 20 minutes with him switching with girls and boys. Since it was one on one Travis could speak with them calmly without having to focus on every girl. With the guys , Travis was already good friends with them so it wasn't needed.

He became alot closer  with them all then before. He could now say that he was friends with the girls. Since they were all happy to speak with now. But he still needs to work hard to get in that pussy.

'Well this was an interesting day.  This was the last period last I checked. ' He thought.

" Alright! Now that we're all done. It's time to go, tomorrow get ready for work because we'll be doing actuall hard activities. So get ready"

They then walked out the building. The bell rang which meant it was now after school. Travis and the boys walked back to the dorms together. Today they wasn't any break time due to them still fixing the cafeteria. It's said the someone had destroyed the whole place during a fight

'I'm soo hungry.'Travis thought.

He went in his room and got in the bathroom. He took a hot bubble bath which got all the pain he was still feeling fade away.

' Today was pretty alright  I guess. But i wanted to fight someone. Well tomorrow we'll be doing that so I'm not complaining '

After that Travis got out the shower and wore new clothes. He checked the time and it was Seven fifty. Which meant it was dinner time at the cafeteria.

He walked out his room and went downstairs to get some grub. On the way there he met  Cyrene who was timidly looking around for her friends.

" Hey Cyrene. What up?" He asked.

She turned to him and smiled." Ohh Travis you're here. Well my friends aren't here and I'm really hungry. I don't want to go sit alone." She said.

Travis nodded and said." Well how about you sit with me. Maybe the girls will arrive later"

He then walked in and Cyrene hurriedly followed him. They got some food and went to sit on a table together. Cyrene was eating her food in a cute way which made Travis hold the urge to poke her cheeks.

The girls ended up coming and sat with them. Cyrene was now more lively then before and ate freely. Chris and Kevin came and Travis left to go sit with them.

The other dudes in the Cafe wondered if Travis was alright in the head. To give up a seat with such beauties just to chill with the bros was something they would never do. Even to their bestest buddies. If a chance like this came, they take it.

Some second years saw the empty spot on the table with the girls so they went and sat there. When they're about to talk they suddenly felt their bodies shiver in fear.

The girls were staring at them with killing intent, normally one of them wouldn't faze them much but their combined stare created an even greater intent that was more than they could handle. They quickly got up and left.

' Well that was fun to watch. I should maybe get a mini fridge or something so I can have drinks in my room.' He thought.

A couple minutes passed and Travis finished eating all his food. He asked the guys if they wanted to play games in his room and they refused saying that they wanted to sleep early. Well Travis didn't pester them anymore, he entered his room and started playing some games.