Wake Up

With the two forces fighting, strong waves of power surged when they collided. Travis and the Demon flew around the whole city and fought each other. Travis was hit to the ground and crashed, creating a huge crater. He quickly got up and dodged a Superman punch that could have left a mark. The Demon was right in front of him, so Travis sent a kick to its stomach, sending it back into the air. He followed with a leap and a boost from his flight ability, punching it right in the gut. He repeated this until they were well above the clouds, then appeared above it.

Travis's right hand caught fire with dark red flames as he readied a powerful punch. The Demon could only watch as the definition of death came right at its face.

*Booooom*

Travis's fist collided with its face, sending it straight to the ground at blinding speeds.

*Booom*

It crashed on the mostly destroyed city. Travis came down and stomped on its chest.

*Booom*

The ground continued to be destroyed as Travis continued to punch and stomp on the demon. He then held its head with both hands. His hands glowed dark purple as the demon's face began to turn into particles, soon its whole body vanished, leaving nothing underneath Travis but an empty crater.

The whole capital had been destroyed by the fight, but since this was a dream, Travis didn't care. He realized that it would be difficult for him to wake up from this dream unless he did something that could literally break reality.

'Damn, I'm so dumb. I should just punch reality,' he thought, sighing at his stupidity.

Travis began to hover as he went high into the air. His right hand was covered in a flame-like aura. He stood in the air and pulled his fist back, then exhaled loudly and moved his hand forward.

*crack*

His fist collided with nothing, shattering reality loudly as everything around Travis turned into darkness. He soon opened his eyes in his real bedroom. Travis sat up from his bed and breathed heavily, sweat covering his body. He looked around and saw that he was back in his room, but something was different. He felt a large amount of energy generating above the castle. Travis got out of bed, put on some clothes, and flew outside onto the balcony. He saw the clouds flashing in a bright green light as a person descended from the sky.

Travis hurriedly put on some clothes and flew out to meet up with that person, but he found Laura standing in the air wearing a white night dress that billowed in the strong wind. He appeared beside her the next moment as the person finally reached their level.

"What do you want, Dream?" Laura asked with a cold voice. The area was surrounded by dense pressure as both adversaries sent their auras towards each other.

"Mother-in-law, how beautiful you've gotten over the years. Where is my darling Grace?" he asked with a smirk. He then turned to Travis and smiled even more.

"How was the wonderful dream you had? I hope you liked it. I worked extra hard to give you a nice dream," he said with an evil chuckle. He then turned toward Laura again.

"Now, tell me, woman. Where is my wife?" he asked, this time with a bit of anger in his voice. Green lightning flashed in the background as the air got colder and the weather became harsher.

"You better leave this place, Dream, before I remove the barrier around this place. The women in this castle won't take it lightly that you woke them up from their slumber. That includes me, of course," she said. Laura wasn't a person who normally resorted to fighting. She would rather channel fear into her enemies than fight them.

"You don't have to worry about me. Those women are currently having a nice dream at the moment. I'm most impressed that this guy here was able to get out so fast. Well, no worries. If you won't bring me my love, then I shall take her from you," he said with a cold voice. Suddenly, both Travis and Laura's locations changed.

Laura frowned. She was in a random forest. She tried to sense her surroundings, but there wasn't a single ounce of energy around her. She floated into the air and saw that she was right in the middle of a large forest. The worst thing was that she didn't know which forest she was in.

"That was Paul's ability. So he's been on that fool's side all this time. I'll make sure to deal with him when I return," Laura thought. She flew higher into the air and zoomed around her. She then saw a city in the distance. She hurriedly blitzed over there and landed inside the city.

"This is the Highland Kingdom. I can't believe that fool brought me here. Well, at least I know where I am," she thought. Suddenly, Chris's mother appeared beside her.

Queen Sylvia of the Highland Kingdom stood there in all her glory. She sensed the energy that suddenly appeared in her domain and, feeling its familiarity, she decided to go have a look.

[Pic]

"Laura, what brings you here? And what are you wearing?" she asked.

Meanwhile, Travis was currently somewhere in a random small town. He looked around and saw people happily walking around. Even though it was nighttime, the place was still very lively. He then saw a bar at the corner and decided to go there to look for some info. He had already tried sensing, but no one's energy was familiar in this area. He entered the bar, which had soothing jazz music playing. Travis looked around and saw no one besides old men who were drinking happily. He went to the counter and ordered himself some soda. It arrived a minute later, and he sat on a chair, looking at the bartender as she tried to fix a milkshake.

He hadn't noticed this woman before, but now that he did, he couldn't help but smirk slightly. His stare caught her attention as she turned towards him with a seductive smile.

"What's a boy like you doing in a bar? Aren't you supposed to be in bed, all tucked in tight?" she asked. She didn't bother with the bartender anymore and focused on Travis, who drank his soda.

"What's a young lady like you doing in a bar filled with old geezers?" Travis asked with a smirk.

This question made her smile and say, "Wow, you're an interesting boy for sure."