Horrifying Dream

They both got back to the Castle, they shared a bath together for no real reason. When they were done Travis went over to Lisa and chatted with her the whole night, she was a great person to talk to, even if the topic was out of pocket. It was a very nice inspirational talk that ended with her taking his soul away. When morning came Travis got up, he went to the window and opened the curtains. He rubbed his eyes a little then opened them. What he saw had him frozen for a whole second.

Right outside was a tree, and in that tree Samantha was spying at him was a red latex suit which was hot. She smirked slightly and vanished from sight. He turned back where she appeared and held his body tightly.

" Uhh Travis my dear boy, how I've missed your delightful aroma" She inhaled his body odder which was just plain, he couldn't say the same thing for his breath though.

" Why don't we go on a light walk around the forest. I have some new tricks to teach you" She said seductively. Travis shook his head and pulled her off him and threw her on the bed. He then went to the bathroom but what he saw made him freeze for a second again.

The cold breeze coming from the frozen bathroom made him frown a little. Heather was sat in her ice throne and sipping on hot tea from a frozen cup. How does that work well even Travis wasn't sure.

" Husband of mine. How about we take a nice cold bath which will enrichen your muscles, by the way I'm talking about your cock " She said while taking infrequent sips of her tea. He closed the door and looked back, seeing Serena come out a shadow while wearing nothing but laced panties.

" Hmmm such a hunk. Do you need some help carrying all that manliness. Cause i can reduce that load if you let me give you a massage, just to be specific I'm saying I want to put my finger up your ass hole "

This had Travis shivering so he quickly ran out the door and sped across the hallway. He couldn't outrun them for sure but he could run. When he got to a door Travis opened it and entered. Sighing in relief but from the corner of his eye Akari walked in through the wall.

" I don't know why I'm doing this but uhhh let me get your booty"

Like that Travis ran out the window which was coincidentally big enough for him get out. When he landed on the side roof he looked around and saw that there wasn't anyone. He leaped into the air and began to fly vertically till he was above the clouds.  He took a nice deep breath which made him calm down.

' Whats up with everyone today. They're all so weird. Atleat non of the girls are the same." He said to himself. By the way Travis was half naked right now.

He looked around him and he saw that dark clouds began to gather. And the loud sound of thunder coming from them really made him suspicious. He could feel Azusas energy in the xlouds which had him annoyed. So Travis blew them away.

When the sky had cleared, he saw all the girls surrounding him. He stood straight and looked at them all. He couldn't win this  battle in anyway but Travis wasn't going to go down without a fight. So he had his hands up and got ready for their attack. They all blitzed towards him , arriving at him just the next second. When Travis was about to throw a punch they all stopped.

" We're just joking Travis we don't want your booty" Laura said.

" What do you want then?" He asked.

" Nothing, because this is a dream"

He suddenly opened his eyes and looked around him and saw that he was on his bed.

* mca mca*

" Travis how I want you semen"

He looked at Lisa who was beside him and busy dreaming of him getting into her pussy. Travis sighed and sat up on the bed with his back against the headboard. He looked at the darkroom and saw nothing but the window which brought in the bright light of the two moons.

' This must have been his doing. No one else could make me dream of such horrible things , The Dream King, the Villain of this Arc'

He got off the bed and walked up to the window. Looking outside Travis noticed that the tree he had saw in his dream was no longer there. He opened the window and got out it as he stood on the roof. He felt a person's presence all around the castle. Embuing energy in his eyes he could now see the energy and it was black, the color of a beast energy.

' The plot must have changed again, because this happened right when they were about to leave. Maybe it's needed because this will make the story much more interesting I guess' he thought as he sat down on the window cill.

He then felt the arms of someone wrapping around him.

" My love are you okay" Lisa asked.

He nodded which made her smile. She got out and sat next to him while cuddling his arm. She was wearing her underwear since she didn't want to get her clothes wet with all his semen.

" I want to have a child again Travis, do you think I deserve to have one" She asked while facing the the moon.  Travis turned towards her with a smile and said.

" Of course you do. Any kid would be lucky to have you as their mom. What happened to Ryan wasn't your fault. It was All his fault not yours " Travis said.

Lisa smiled and shook her head as she held back her tears." No I also had responsibility as his mother , so I won't blame it all on him. Yet I'll take your advice Travis. Maybe it will take a while but when you finally become a man who's ready to have children, make sure I'm the first person you impregnate. That's the only way I feel I can atone for my treatment of Ryan. Can you do that for me Travis?" She asked with a longingly eyes.

" Yes I will. When the Dark King is no more I'll personally go to you and bang you hard then bang all the others who would have most likely grown alot in number, but I'm prepared to make that sacrifice " He said.

Lisa giggled and moved over and kissed his cheek." Thank you , love. You're the best thing that's ever came into my life since My little sister and my niece" She said.

Just like that Ryan's memory was tossed into the backrooms. If any of you feel bad, remember the author didn't focus on his character too much because he would have felt bad to kill him. Now that he's gone , so is the authors fucks. See you next time on. Eroge GOD.