Soo much Rizz it got her sweating

The match got to half time and both sides had drawn nil , nil. Azusa was busy have conflicts in her mind while Travis was also getting many messages from the system. When Azusa had decided to try and get Travis for herself before any other girl, Travis got a message.

[DING]

[ Congratulations Travis]

[ You have yet again taken an opportunity from the main character. With this you will surely rein supreme in any moment from now.]

[ Reward

Calm minded: Never get stressed during battle or any other tense situation. This skill will be great when fighting monsters or fight stronger opponents]

' Alright, atleast I won't get any other emotions when fighting I'll just be calm. Only draw back I see is that how will I feel after the danger passes.' He thought.

He then took his mind of his thoughts and focused on Azusa who he somehow found staring at him. When he looked towards her she  evaded his gaze and looked up at the screen.

Travis's gaze would make her heart skip a beat more than usual. She didn't hate this feeling but she doesn't want Travis to get suspicious. Well Travis wished he could see her face but her large tower of boobs was blocking his view. He wished he could just grab them but that would most likely not end well.

He slowly got up from her lap and finally saw the the dimmed red hue on her cheeks. When Travis tried to make eye contact with her she would close her eyes and act like she's thinking of something. He was gonna ask her what's wrong but he soon understood that she what was happening was because of him. So he stood up and went to some drinks do she could cool down. Even though Azusa looked calm she was the complete opposite. This was her very first time being attracted to a male and too top it all off she's in his room. She even began to think that maybe Travis had other plans when saying she could come visit.

When she thought of that she found that she wasn't bothered by that. In fact her body got hotter from the thought as she felt her panties getting wet a little. She panicked a lot as she started sweating bullets. Travis had all his windows opened so the room was in no way hot.

Seeing her condition Travis decided to call of the date. So he passed her the cold drink as she grasped it into her hands that were trembling.

'Wow who knew this is how she would react just from finding me attractive. I'll just drop her off at her room since it's getting really hard to watch her going through so much turmoil '

" Hey Azusa, how about we call of the date"  He said looking at her with a concerned look in his eyes. Hearing his deep voice really startled her. She slowly glanced at him and her face grew a smile on it. Yet anyone could notice that it wasn't a genuine one.

" Ohh why would you want to do that. Is there a problem?" She asked. Her voice sounded like she was on the verge of crying. It seems what he had just said must have caused her more panic. She thought maybe Travis wasn't enjoying spending time with him and honestly this made her very sad.

' Damn what did I say! Fuck let me put it in more detailed words before she gets the wrong idea '

Yet she already had. Travis sat beside her which caused her to slightly twitch, his aroma yet again hit her nostrils as it slowly got her whole body hot again.

" No , there is no problem. But you don't seem to be feeling well and I'm worried. So why don't we just go out and take a walk maybe you'll cool down."

Travis quickly changed his plans said that they could go outside so she doesn't think he's just shooing her away. Azusa started to calm down, her body temperature also dropped to normal when she heard his soothing words. She smiled brightly this time she was really feeling happy instead of before.

" Alright let's go. Why don't you record the match so we can watch it later" She said, Azusa was back to normal. She opened her drink and started to chuck it down. Travis also exhaled deeply. He had never had a daughter before but he's sure this Is how it would be. So he got up and took his hoodie and gave it to her. He also recorded left the match on recording and they both left his room.

' Man that was very tense. I should have used my skill  right then. I should tell the system to automatically turn it on without command. '

[ Already done bro]

' Well that was easy. I won't have any problems when it comes to tense situations anymore. '

They got down to the lobby but due to how late it was no one was there at the moment. The schools dorm was completely left unguarded since the school itself was already unpenetrable. Of course this is when I say but.

They walked outside and trolled around the grounds,  Travis took a ball from the basket and started kicking it around as they walked around. They remained silent the whole way not because it was awkward its just that no one had anything to say. Azusa was busy contemplating what she had just happened and how she acted. Her mom's advice really put her into a tough spot. At the moment she was calm just that she was cringing a bit everytime she thought about it.

She glanced at Travis who was playing with the football and smiled happily. Travis was able to understand her feelings and find a way to make her better even without her saying anything. This was what every girl in the world wanted. A man who can tell when she has problems and try to help. What she didn't know of course was Travis was hinted by the System when it told him he had taken another opportunity.

They walked together for another couple minutes, they started talking again as she sort of expressed herself to Travis who was all ears. After that Travis reassured her that he wasn't gonna leave her or anything since she thought maybe he was tired of her. Azusa then took Travis's hand which to her was just a reflex but inside she was having yet another predicament.

They walked back to the dorms and Travis dropped her off at her room. She said goodnight to him and walked inside.

' Yeah that was an interesting day. Can't wait for the tournament though'