Affection Meter

For the next couple of minutes they  stayed in class and did nothing. Travis was sitting with the girls since the guys were hella boring. Chris wouldn't stop smiling and Kevin wouldn't smile. Well when they saw that they  were kinda alone on the other side of the room they moved closer so they could get in the conversation.

Travis was having a casual talk with the girls. Since he knew everyone's personality very well it was easy to speak with them. Even if he didn't know them he'd find a way. When talking to them he noticed how the two of girls of the group were busy with their cellphones.

Valentina and Grace were completely ignoring Travis, he understood why they were doing this so he didn't say nothing. Plus he already got everyone's attention, even Cyrene was speaking to him and she's the most shy here. Vena was still blankly answering , Travis knew how to fix her. In this whole week Travis would make her lively. Scarlett was normal and Nicolette was the most active out of them all. Azusa was also normal since Travis would grasp her attention with the stuff she likes on purpose.

'These girls are pretty easy, the only problem would be their arcs. Fuck I gotta fight so many people '

20 minutes passed and the bell rang. He turned back to the boys who were still doing what they did best. Travis sat back with them so he could make them feel less lonely.

" Hey guys why don't we start sitting next to the girls. It might help us get closer with them" Travis said.

Chris nodded in agreement and said." Yeah that makes sense. Hey Kevin how you feel about this?"

Kevin glanced at Valentina who was busy on her phone and shrugged. " I don't really care where we sit. "

With that they all moved closer to the girls. Travis wanted the class to be united, he knew his appearance really caused the plot to change but he can fix it easily because he knows the whole story.

' I'm pretty sure Grace already understands what I'm tryna do here. In fact all of them should know. It doesn't really matter to be honest.  Why did I make them all fanfiction proof'

[DING]

[Yo! Bro why don't you use the Affection Meter.]

' Huh oh yeah I forgot about that. Aight open the meter'

[ Affection Meter
See the affection a character( female) has for you]

[ Grace Johnson]
Interest: 2%
Trust: 0%
Love: 0%

[ Azusa Strong]
Interest: 1%
Trust: 0%
Love: 0%

[ Valentina Rose]
Interest: 4%
Trust: 0%
Love: 0%

[ Vena Ergella]
Interest: 1%
Trust: 0%
Love: 0%

[ Cyrene Bright ]
Interest: 0%
Trust: 0%
Love: 0%

[ Scarlett Fury]
Interest: 1%
Trust: 0%
Love: 0%

[ Nicolette Adamos]
Interest: 3%
Trust: 0%
Love: 0%

' Man I gotta work hard. Well I did sign up for this. ' He sighed.

The sound of the classroom door opening woke Travis up , Heather walked in with a smile on her face. She took a good look at everyone in the class and already had an assumption of how everyone would act.

"Goodmorning class, it's nice to finally see the SSS class. My name is Heather but you may call me Miss or Madam Heather. I'll be teaching you Language and Literature "

' Noooo!! Why did I  make this class. Fuck I should have  stuck with the hot librarian trait instead of making her an actual teacher. 'Travis thought.

" I already know all your names so I'll just start teaching you the basics. You all don't have any books to write on today but tomorrow I'll bring some. So let's begin "

Travis sat back as he watched Heather take a marker in her hand and start writing. He had signed up for cool fights with strong monster. Not learning all that.

' My choices in life are regrettable'  he thought.