Tournament Part 10

John his father soon came and the clone dissappeared,  he took his son outside the coliseum where he spoke to him about his goals and fate. Unlike his mom,  Chris's father had accepted the fact that he was one of the people that would save the world. John told Chris that he should make sure to have a wife and kid before he went to the southern side after his hunters test.

Chris was of course shocked by this, but seeing that his father was serious,  he promised to get married before he left for the southern side. This just makes the author wonder who he was gonna marry. We'll see that in the future.

After he promised this to his father, he began asking him about life in school and stuff like that, Chris was very happy he brought the question up and started explaining to him.

Back in the coliseum the girls were still fawning over Travis,  at this rate he could bag them before their Individual arcs could start which wasn't a problem since there weren't any side affects of fucking them before their plots. This of course made him change his plans,  especially when it comes to the future arcs.

The girls saw that the King and Queen were here so they quickly ran out and left him all alone in the room with no boobs.

' I guess I'm still second to their idols.' He thought,  Travis got up from the couch and walked out the already broken open door.

He soon arrived where he heard the loud sounds of fan girling. He saw everyone huddled around Sylvia,  like they have never seen her before. They always have a ball yearly so they know each other perfectly, plus they even have girl only vacations while the guys stay behind and watch football which they don't find wrong.

Maybe Travis can one day sneak into these Girl only vacations, wink wink. Muhahahahahaha. Travis sat behind them as he stared at the queens ass that was held by a tight mermaid dress. She looked breathtaking yet Travis wasn't fazed by such level of beauty,  cause he's an alpha.

Sylvia noticed someone was staring at her assets so she turned back to see him , now staring into her eyes without no emotion. Seeing Travis she couldn't help but think he was kinda rude. But then she felt the energy around him. Her eyes darted to her two best friends who nodded.

'I guess that's him. Travis is his name right? Yes I'm sure of it 'she thought while staring at Travis.

" Sorry but could you refrain from staring at my behind." She said with a kind smile. Yet that smile was nothing but Kind.

' Guess they've already talked to her about me. And it seems she doesn't like me that much. Well that doesn't matter since this is just an easy way for me to get in them cheeks' he thought to himself.

The girls saw Travis not responding to the queen and their hearts sank. They knew Travis's personality and he wasn't someone who believed in a person who was higher than him. Travis always told that, if  a person came up to him and commanded him, no matter the power they had he would instantly kill that person without restraint. This might be cringe to some of y'all,  so let me debunk it. Travis was just joking.

'He really is rude. Well that doesn't matter for I don't care about such rube boys. Good thing my baby boy didn't turn into such a boy' she said inwardly. She humphed and turned back to the girls and her ass jiggled.

" Damn" Travis said.

This was heard by everyone. They all turned to Travis in union and saw him looking at the other side and whistling. They stared at him more attentively and saw that Travis was really focused on something else and not the queens ass.

" Let's continue then. So how's school girls?" Sylvia asked in a happy tone. She could still feel Travis's eyes on her ass yet she didn't say anything. For some reason her body reacted In a weird way then normal. She would often smack her husband everytime he looked at her lewdly. She had only partaked in sexual intercourse when they were planning on having a child.

Now this wasn't holy in any way. She was just crazy. It's not a sin for a husband and wife to have sex regularly,  they just shouldn't be consumed by sexual pleasure which is a sin. Now why would she be so crazy as to not give her man pussy well, She was the Saintess of the world Also one of the strongest woman in this planet.  Sylvia has always thought of sex as a sin, she got married and her husband broke her virginity. 9 months later they had their first daughter. Ivy who was a hunter. You probably think she had unfair love for her kids, well no. She still to this day doesn't approve of her being a hunter so she did it without her permission.

The second time she had sex was 3 years later when they made Chris. This was of course a mental problem but her husband didn't care, just being in the presence of his long term crush makes him happy. The fact that he even got to get in that pussy is more than something he could ever imagine. Basically he was simp.

Now Travis's goal is to make this chick fall into lust,  not because it would cuck Chris and John  but he just wanted that to happen. Plus God knows what reward he would get the day he bags the strongest women in this world.

Sylvia continued to have this feeling running through her body. Yet she didn't pay much mind to it.  Kevin popped out of nowhere and greeted Sylvia. This man had overslept after doing something to make times yesterday. Every had send pictures of them in their new training gear which was designed for them by Samantha,  seeing Valentinas pictures bro awakened something deep inside of him.

Que music.

He didn't care anymore. He didn't care about staying pure. He didn't care about surpassing Travis. He didn't care about anything. And then it happened. He shanked his meat for the whole night. Travis could clearly see the bags under his eyes.

' Damn. A fallen soldier 'he thought. He's been holding on for two years and he doesn't feel any kind of way. But this man's just saw several pictures of his crush and he folded. Travis now understood why some dudes feared women.

Also on that topic. Travis always hated those kinds of protagonists who get scared shitless when a certain female character gets angry. Like Naruto, who gets beat up by Sakura in every episode. Why the fuck is that even a trope , it doesn't make sense.

Travis continued to think about this till Chris and his father came back. John glanced at Travis for a brief moment and thought about the energy he felt coming from Travis.

' Its like he's not even there' he thought.