Will of Power

After their exercises were done David made them take a short 5 minute break since the next test needed them to use their whole strength. Travis looked at all the girls and he was yet to solidify his relationship with three of the seven heroine's. Which was Grace, Scarlett and Azusa. He might invite either of them on a date one of these days. Scarlett and Azusa were really easy due to their personality being out and about but with Grace Travis needed to be subtle with. She could easily find his objectives. Even if she now sort of liked him. With just a dump step all of his work would get destroyed.

Luckily this arc is heavily tied down by her, so Travis was gonna use it to get her to become much more fond of him. While with the others,he might just go on dates with both of them. Well separately of course.

The 5 minutes ended, Coach David called them over to the testing facility. This facility was underneath the school, it was huge base in which the Attributes and the Power of students are tested. The facility was covered by white walls around the base. While the facilities had see through class panes so that an examiner can exam your test. As they walked through the hallway they saw many other students  being tested at the moment. Travis also saw some students they were going to fight during the tournament. He didn't remember their names but he does remember their faces since he had specifically drawn them in a certain way.

" Alright guys go into any chamber it doesn't matter" He said.

Everyone went inside yet Travis did go." Travis why aren't you entering?" David asked.

" I don't have an Attribute" He answered blankly.

"Oh so you're a Domain huh. Well that's cool" He said.

Travis nodded and continued to watched the others get tested. The tested were pretty easy. You just needed to use your Attribute and the room will calculate how much energy you've used to release a certain amount of power. The earth Attribute was pretty useless here since the wasn't any earth here. But luckily she has fire as well.  This room would help them in showing what their current limit was.

Energy was something every living thing had in this world. Even though no one knows how much they have in their body. They can calculate the percentage of energy your body had released with that they can show how much you've released.

For example if I release all my energy and the machine says I've released a percent then that means I have alot of room to grow. So technically you can know how much energy you have. But the only problem is that energy grows as the person gets stronger and as we get stronger its harder to calculate.

That's why it's mostly tested on students. After releasing their whole energy by used their attributes everyone passed out. David checked how much energy had released and everyone had 1% on their monitors.

" You guys really are the hope of the world. So young yet so much power" David said while smiling.
" Alright let's give them some recovery pills. Travis go give your other classmates while I do the same" He gave Travis the pills and walked Inside each chamber and gave them the pill. Travis also did that and after a minute everyone was awake.

" Alright now that we're done. With thet let's move to the next exercise which is your power potency." He said. He walked towards the next facility which was the same as the previous one they were in.

" Now everyone can participate in this one. So everyone go into a chamber I'll go turn on the gravity Machine"

" The whatt!!" Everyone shouted.

But David had already flipped the switch and everyone was crushed into the ground. They all felt themselves being unable to breathe as they gravity made it hard to breathe. Travis could easily get out if he used his Beerus template but that would be cheating and suspicious.

" Okay everyone I want you all to get up using your strength and will. If you don't get up in the next 30 minutes then you'll be in deep trouble. He then went to the dinning area and sat with the other teachers who were here with their students.

Everyone was really pissed at David for just leaving them like this, but they had no time to be angry. They all tried to move some body parts but they found it to be impossible. Yet their will to not lose would never let that happen. As they continued to try they got some of their limps to budge a bit. Till they began to feel strength in their bodies to let them lift their hands and press on it and try to push themselves up.

This happened till most of everyone was on their knees 20 minutes were left on the clock and they had to hurry up. They got on their foot and slowly began to stand up, yet as they did this the gravity seemed to be pushing them harder to the ground. But they refused to quit. All of their eyes filled with determination they all got on both feet and stood in a slouched position but slowly got their posture right.

Ten minutes were left and everyone was getting the hand of the gravity. The began during exercises and training. This could only be possible for the SSS class , their sheer will refused to let them be defeated by an invisible force.

David came back when the time was up and saw everyone doing exercises fairly easily without no problems. He stood there In shock, he checked if the machine was still active and he was was surprised to it running well.

' These kids are just too op'

He turned it off and opened everyone chamber. They all walked out , they felt that they're bodies were really light, just a small leap could send them fly is how they felt.

" Alright, that's the end of this period. I'm gonna go somewhere and gather my thoughts " He said the last part quietly and left.

'I guess we shocked him.' Everyone thought.