First Day Of School

When they got back you the dorms Travis let go of her hand and let her walk in first. When they left nobody had seen them walking together and them arriving back at the same time would be very suspicious. When a couple minutes passed Travis walked in and saw a couple guys walking around the lobby. These mfs were outside loitering like they weren't going to school tomorrow.

Travis entered the elevator and it took him up to the top floor. The main character wasn't gonna be arriving to the dorm until the next day, actually every character would expect Keven since he who was already in his dorm.

He already had his stuff here due to  his mother telling him to bring them before he left. By the way most of the main casts family has moved to the Highland Kingdom so that they can be close to their family. Most were just their milf mothers who Travis was planning on getting of course.

When he reached his floor he saw Kevin walking out his room. He was wearing a blue gown which was really weird. He nodded to Travis as he walked passed him, Travis did the same and went to his room. After getting inside Travis took his clothes off and threw them in his bed. He entered the bathroom which was hella small.

" I guess I gotta make due with what I have"

After a nice hot bath Travis got out the bathroom and sat on the couch with his draws and watched a random movie. A couple minutes into the movie Travis grew bored and feel asleep.

The next morning Travis awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside. He was hit with the school day feeling which would normally depress him. Being in a magic and power school had its benefits.

He got up from the couch as he scratched he looked at the TV and put on some cartoons. He went to the bathroom and took a bath. After that Travis got out and sat on his couch and waited for his uniform to arrive. The next second he heard a knock. He got up and opened his door. He took the box and went back inside,  after taking his uniform out Travis put it on. It perfectly fitted him and it looked really good. It's was your standard two piece with a shirt and trouser. White pants with gold stripes on the side. The shirt was the same. They also had a school golf t-shirt , Baseball jacket and hoodie. Travis put the baseball jacket on and checked himself out at the mirror.

' Aight this fit is pretty cool. It's also flexible and comfortable. ' He said inwardly. After that he took it off and got out the room.

It was way too early for him to be going to school, he was now going downstairs to get some breakfast. When he entered he saw the whole cafeteria filled to the brim. But it still had alot of places to chill at. Travis got some pancakes and apple juice. He went and sat at an empty desk. But a minute later Kevin came and sat with him.

He nodded at him like usual which Travis responded with his own nod. The table was quiet yet non off them felt awkward since they understood  each other.  After Travis was done he waited for Kevin to finish so they could walk back together. Just like that they were good friends.

After getting back Travis put the uniform and chilled on his couch while watching cartoons. When he saw time Travis walked out his room and locked it. He saw Kevin waiting for him at his own dorm room.

" Sorry to make you wait " Travis said.

" No problem " Kevin answered.

Like that they both walked downstairs in total silence. When they got downstairs they saw the many students walking out towards the auditorium. Travis and Kevin followed the large group since they didn't want to get lost. When they got to the auditorium they sat together in the second last row. Travis sat in the 4 position like a one piece Admiral. Seeing this Kevin wished he had done it first because Travis looked cool.

A couple minutes later , Chris walked in the auditorium. Many of students attention turned towards him, Chris looked around for a seat till he saw Travis and Kevin.

' I should try to get friends first plus Kevin is here.' He thought, Chris sat next to Travis who wasn't the least paying attention to him.

" Hey I'm Chris" He said to Travis.

" Travis Wyatt. This is Kevin Cole, he's not much of talker" Travis said.

Chris smiled and said." Oh i know that very well, he's been my friend for a long time"

Kevin got annoyed from what he heard and said." Whats that supposed to mean?"

Before Chris could answer someone walked on stage. A man with blond hair stood on the podium and cleared his throat.

" Goodmorning to all students of Lightyear Academy. My name is Vincent Park. Now a new school year has begun and I hope you're all ready to work hard. Now before we read the schools rules the Student Council President would like to have a word with you"

Vincent then walked to side. Lucy came on stage with her usual smile." Hello fellow school mates. I'm your Student Council President, Lucy Gate and I'd like to welcome all the freshman who just joined us. You should work hard and never give up on your dreams. In this school no matter the goal our teachers will help you reach it, all you have to do is take on that road to finding you ambition. Also if you have any trouble with anything you can come to me at anytime, well except when school ends but I'm sure you get the point. Remember to work smart and stay hydrated,  Peace"

Everyone started applauding which woke Travis up.' I hate assembly 'he thought.

Vincent got on the mic and said." Now then I'd to share our school's rules.

Rule no.1 There will be no leaving campus gates during a school week. Everything you need is already in the school, if you want to buy something there's a store in which you can purchase electronics etc.

Rule no.2 Anyone who is found with drugs or narcotics will be expelled immediately.

Rule no.3 When school is started you must stay in class till the period is over, if you're found skipping class then you'll be punished.

Rule no. 4 You are allowed to have your smart phones on you but not during class when there's a teacher infront.

Rule no.5 We advise you to bring a pair of running shoes and a set of gym clothes to school because you'll be having Gym class every single day.

Rule no.6 No unfair treatment to any student, if you do then you'll be expelled.

Rule no. 7 No racism. If you are racist we advise you to leave now. For the race you were racist too will be the ones who will deal with you.

Rule no.8 Do not make noise in your dorm rooms. If you are found to be disturbing other students then you'll be punished.

And lastly Rule no.9 Come to school on time every single day or you'll be punished.

Now that we're done with the rules we'd like all of the first year's to stay behind while you others leave and go to your form classes. "

With that all the older students got up and left the auditorium.

" Now please sit infront because we'll be call your names and assigning you to your classes.

Okay now that we're all seated we'll start with the Scholars classes"

After everyone was assigned only the SSS class was left.

" Okay I'm pretty sure you know you're in the same class. So just follow this teacher here. She'll be your temporary form teacher since your actual one isn't here right now"

They then followed her inside the school building. Grades are separated by floors in this school so their class was on the first one. When they entered the class they saw a very normal one.

" Okay now then, please seat any where you like there's alot of chairs. This class is only temporary because you'll be outside most of the time. Do whatever you want till the bell rings and another teacher will come."

' Let's get to know each other than'