Trip to the Overland Kingdom part 2

Time passed and they were still in the air, this time the gang was playing games with everyone participating. Except Chris and Kevin who were sat together like always, they had returned from their quick suckie with Kevin's mouth filled with Chris's semen. He went and kissed him passing him some of that juice. Travis would never do such a thing, after she suck, there is no more kissing and thats final not that there's a problem if you continue,  it's your preference at the end of the day. Our dear author-kun personally wouldn't do that.

" That was good a game. I'm feeling a little hungry how about we get something from the kitchen. "  The plane was basically a giant home it had everything.

" What do you want to eat Honey?" Lisa asked while laying on top of him. Travis was busy patting her head gently which she really liked. None of the girls could get angry at this because it was very wholesome. 

" I don't know. I'm not picky or anything." He answered.

" Well I'll make you the best meal you've ever had. Lucy dear let's go make something good." She said as she got off Travis, her panties were stuck in between her ass , so Travis pulled it out for her. She looked back at him over her shoulder and smiled happily.

" Thank you Honey" She said in a sweet tone. This made them angry though since they knew she had did it on purpose.

" Travis can you help me with this level " Cyrene asked cutely.  Travis slid over to her which made her smile, this was her trick to get closer to Travis. Even though they were already very close, she was pretty jealous when seeing all the girls talk to him.

" Travis how about we play together?If you don't mind of course " Her cute nature really gave Travis hope in the world. He patted her cute head and took an extra joystick.

" Sure let's play. Which game do you want to play?" He asked with smile. Cyrene smiled brightly with her eyes flickering in happiness. 

They started Playing together while talking about things. Travis already knew everything about her and she also knew everything about him except how he came to this world. Which they all will never know. So they had a nice understanding of what to say and not to during a conversation. The other girls were just together and sat back while gossiping about things from their past. While mature ladies were all sitting in the bar drinking some wine.

" Travis is such a hunk, he literally refused a footjob from me. I wasn't even angry about it which is not normal." Heather said , then she took a sip of the wine.

" Well he is a classy man from what I've noticed. He also has resistance to anything sexual which makes him a Saint then you remember how he always gropes us which removes that title in him"  Serena commented.

" He's still the perfect man in my opinion. I'd like to ride that cock of his for the whole night,  I'm sure I won't get tired of doing. The taste of his meaty member still lingers on my tounge " Samantha said with a smirk on her face.

Akari however was just sat back without a care." He said he'd marry me so I'm not going to say much" She said with a smile.

" He told us all that so your not special Akari" they all shouted.

While with Lucy and Lisa who were cooking half naked with Aprons on in the kitchen were both talking about how Travis made them feel happy. They were both talking about really deep things since in a way their plots were linked. Yet on this one Lucy wasn't made into the main. In the original Lucy came and tried to stop Chris from fighting Ryan since she knew that he was similar to her with them being genetically mutated so Lucy and Lisa made a good friendship , which was good since they were going to be sister wives.

Back with Travis who was enjoying his time spending with the cutest girl in the group. He suddenly got a message in his head from his brother Martin. After a while he gave Travis his name.

[ Yo Travis,  it's been a while hasn't it. I'd like to inform you on how my wife just gave birth to my third child]

' Congrats bro. '

[ Yeah thanks. While I'm going to going back to fucking I'm about 2 months you'll still be a 3 year virgin and that's what I wanted to actually tell you so peace]

What he didn't know was Travis is currently on his way to the first heroine Arc where he would get to clap some cheeks at the end of the Arc maybe even in middle from how he remembers things. This just ignited his pride.

' We'll see about that, Martin '

After a while Travis was now playing alone since Cyrene had fallen. In fact most of them were asleep, only Serena being awake and busy texting people on her phone. He went to the bar and sat with her, Serena turned to him and smiled.

' I guess the wine made her honest' he thought.

" Travis do you think I'm doing a good job as your teacher?" She suddenly asked when he got comfortable.

He looked at her with a confused look making her giggle. " Ohh sorry I must have caught you by Suprise. But you see I'm not that good at talking with people I guess. " She said while looking at the glass in her hand. Serena drank the wine and gulped it down. " Then there's my baby sister who looks up to me. I always have to look cool for her. I don't mind in anyway but I just want to be real for once. Just be the girl I am inside. You know" She said with a solemn look at Travis.

" Well you can be real with me then. I'll be the your outlet. I mean it's pretty obvious that you're just a nerdy girl, I mean you ready fanfictions." He said with a kind smile. She nodded and shifted to the edge of her seat and kissed Travis on the lips.

After that she smiled at him" Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Why don't we go sleep?" Travis nodded and they got up and went to the bed room which consisted of a huge bed like the one in his dorm. The Chairwoman was really considerate.

" Goodnight Travis " She said and slowly closed her eyes. Travis hummed in response.

' I keep forgetting that they're actually normal people in this world. I should start changing my way of thinking of these characters. Because it might really come as a surprise to me in the future and I hate surprises.'

Like that the plane went silent everyone was either sleeping or giving and getting a felatio. I talking about Chris and Kevin just in case your confused.

Tomorrow they land in the Overland Kingdom where the King and Queen reside. The land where the world's best doctors are produced. The Land Of Recovery and Healing.