The Holy Maiden

Travis was now holding her ass as he continued to fuck her from the back. Her back was fully arched as she took his cock. Heather was holding a pillow tightly while feeling the full Rath of Travis's cock that kept plunging in and out her pussy which was also a complete mess at the moment. He slapped her ass making her yelp slightly, Travis tightly grabbed those juicey cheeks and he pounded them with his body.

" Ahh.....Ahhhh.... Ahhhhh. Yess. Fuck. Harder"

These were the words that kept coming from her mouth each time he pounded her. Heather had orgasmed at least 6 times after the first time, and now she didn't care to count anymore. Her pussy was wetter then a pool yet Travis kept diving in. His cock was drenched in the wetness , to him it was like a warrior who's being rained on by the blood of his enemies , so he wore those juices on his head with pride as he got his cock wetter when pumping her pussy with his cock.

She bit her lower lip, feeling yet another orgasm coming near and soon escaping out her pussy without any resistance. He suddenly pulled his cock out and watched her pussy closed down.  He then plunged it back in hurriedly this time he moved even faster. 

To him sex was like a workout and now that he had high endurance and stamina he could do more then just fuck her, he could now toy with her which isn't something he's always wanted to do infact he just thought of it this moment and now that he realized this he could do that very thing.

Travis's cock raged inside her pussy

Oh, God...Ahn!" She moaned as he slammed into her. She was so wet that there was no resistance, his cock went in and filled her whole. Her eyes rolled back , her mind finally accepting Travis as the master and letting the pleasure overcome her body, and Travis was overjoyed because of this.

He continued to fuck her wildly for the next 30 minutes in the same position might I add and finally cummed deep inside of her, filling her whole womb and pussy with his precious semen. He pulled his cock out and sprayed more on her ass and back. Travis got off the bed and stared at the beautiful sight . He took his phone out and took a Pic.

" This is really art. Might get addicted to this" He muttered to himself.

He then went to the door and opened it, seeing all the girls standing there with red faces made Travis smile.

" Whats up. "

°•°•°•°•°•°

A couple minutes later Travis had finished taking a shower and changing his bed sheets. After that he laid her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Travis went out and saw the girls standing infront of the door still.

" Don't worry your time will come. Some of you all will be very soon as well" He said to them as he walked passed. They entered the room and saw Heather laying on the bed.

" How do you feel?" Everyone asked in union.

" I'm alright just have a little sore parts in my body. More specifically my back and ass. Travis really didn't hold back" She said.

" That's not true, I haven't used my goldy technique so your Lucky to be even be awake right now!!!" He shouted as he walked down the hall.

"Guess he didn't use his all. Yet my body wonders how his all feels like." She said as a blush appeared on her face.

" Nah she's fully fallen for him. Not that it matters, I'm just angry that she got it first" Serena said as she walked towards the bed and sat on it.

" Yeah it kinda is sad, but think about it. If he fucked Heather that also means we're next, no matter the order atleast we're getting fucked"  Samantha said trying to cheer everyone up.

" You're right. I should get a really sexy lingerie today it'll be my turn" Lisa said as she started smiling maniacally.

"  Hmm well I'm a patient woman so I'll wait for him to come " Laura said, yet the other ladies stared at her with the." OHH MY GAWD, OHH HELL NOO" look.

"Laura we know you're trying to act cool like when we're still young and all but please stop acting as if you don't want his cock" Heather said with no hesitation.

" Me acting, *pshh* oh please. Now I will leave you all to think about what you said. Goodbye ladies" After that she vanished in a blur.

" Well she hasn't changed at least. Now ladies let's leave Heather she needs some time to recover "

" Hell yeah she does!" Travis shouted again.

" How the hell are you still in the same place as before!!" Scarlett said in wonder.

Travis looked around and saw that he was still at the end of the hall. He laughed then ran away. The girls all face slapped and shook their heads. ' He's so weird' they all thought.

Travis was now outside the castle. He looked at the wonder field and decided to sit here and think about his life.

With Laura she was currently in her basement. She walked in the path until she reached a door at the end, she put her hand on the door which made it open, as the doors opened, she walked in and when she did they  closed shut. She was now inside the dimly lit room. There was a pedestal in the middle and that pedestal had a book.

The book title was.
" The Holy Maidens Book"

This was one of the books which harbored the secrets of the past Hero's. And this one was specifically made for Grace and her road to becoming the embodiment of Faith and Grace. Laura had found this book when she was exploring the world back in her day and has kept it secretly this whole time.

' Time to make my daughter the devine being she has always been meant to be' she thought.