Awakening Ceremony Final

Nicolette Adamos awakened the Hero Avery Adamos's ice spear. She is the heir to the Succubus race and future ruler of the Deviant Kingdom. Most of the boys in the hall had to cover their eyes or they would instantly turn horny if they saw her. She had forgotten to wear her lust prevention ring today, Travis however did not close his eyes because he was a man's man. He did kinda feel a little horny but bro could handle it. 2 years without pussy made him a unit.

[ A sad Unit]

' Shut it mf I'm tryna concentrate' Travis thought as the following heir got on stage.

Scarlett Fury heir to the Demon Kingdom awakened the Hero Faith Furys Sieth which was very huge I mean it took a while for her to pull it out. She finally did so and had a happy expression on her face. The sith dissappeared and she got her attributes Sent to her head. She awakened the shadow attribute which allowed her to blend and manipulate shadows.

The following heir was the firth dude after Chris to awaken SSS tier talent. His name was Kevin Cole the heir to the Western Kingdom. Just as you heard this dude was American. He went up the stage and touched the pearl inserting his Mana inside. Like before blue and red lights shone bright and a portal appeared on the pearl, he pulled his sword out. His attributes were fire , he's basically Chris's.

There were two heirs left and the first one got up when her names was called. This girl was Cyrene Bright, she was the heir to the Fairy Kingdom. Cyrene had a cold face the whole time. She was the second hardest heroine to capture in the game. Cyrene awakened the light attribute.

The last and not least heroine walked to the stage as with a face filled with pride. Her name was Valentina Rose and she was the heir to the Dragon Kingdom. Her long tick tail swayed around behind her as she touched the pearl and inserted her Mana. When it was confirmed that she had awakened SSS tier talent two red gauntlets appeared on her hands. They soon disappeared and she walked back to her seat.

Now Travis's name was called up. Everyone stared at him from the moment he got up from his seat and walked towards the stage. His handsome face charmed many girls in the crowd some said they wanted Travis to be their butler since they knew he wasn't part of nobility. His confident smile made most dudes here hate his guts. When he got on stage Travis placed his hand on the pearl as it glowed blue. Some were very Surprised that he A tier talent but the blue slowly gained another color beside it. Red was the color which made everyone in the hall shocked.

'  A mere commoner awakened such talent. How absurd '

' What! I thought only royals could awaken this tier of talent '

' Wow he's very handsome, I'll tell father to make him husband since he has such high talent '

' Our children would grow as strong as they're father if we got married '

Let's say many people had different thoughts when they saw Travis's talent. Yet no portal appeared so Travis walked back to his seat and sat down as he dozed off again.

A man with blond hair walked up to the podium as he cleared his throat and everyone got silent. This man was non other then the King of the Highland Kingdom and the father of the protagonist. His name was John Hudson a very normal name.

" Now that the awakening Ceremony has come close to its end I would  like to thank all of you who participated in such a grand ceremony. Everyone here is accepted in our school, no matter the race or status. If any of you have any problems with nobles taking advantage of the status report it to the faculty and we will expel that student.  Now that this ceremony has come to its end I would like to announce that the Monster Forest is now open to any student who wishes to rank up or get stronger. You may only go to parts of the forest that are equal to your level. Do not worry for a High ranked hunters  shall be on gaurd if any thing unfortunate happens.

Now please get up slowly and walk out the hall where you'll be given your dorm keys. You'll have to right down your measurements so that we can create your uniforms. If you want a certain design on them then you can make a request on our school's website. Thank you all for coming here"

The students began to applaud which again woke Travis up. In the game you couldn't skip the speech because they had important information. So imagine how many times Travis had to listen to the speech after playing the game ten times.

' I guess we're done. Good thing we don't share rooms with anyone. I mean how am I gonna clap cheeks if there another person who's a guy in the room. '

[ I know right. That'd be awkward. So bro which girl you finna go for first]

' Honestly i don't know. I'll just go with the flow you know.'

[ Aight man's peace call me when you need something]

Travis stood up since it was his rows turn to get up. He noticed that many girls were staring at him with lustfull eyes,  he acted like he didn't see them and walked away. When he reached the reception Travis got dorm keys and he put down  his measurements. After that he walked out the hall and felt the cool air on his skin.

' Finally, it was so stuffy in there with all them dudes and girls overusing their colone. I mean I understand you wanna smell good but bro, don't make people suffocate with your colone'

He turned the side and the emo protagonists rival standing against with his foot up. Kevin had a crush our beautiful Dragon girl Velantina, since they were young when they used to play together but Valentina soon got her Dragon pride and arrogant side. She looked down on Kevin for being too weak but she still played with him.

' So sad that Chris ended up with her and bro didn't. Sike I don't give a fuck since I'm gonna take her for myself, plus Dragon girls are probably the best type of girls in the whole category of monster girls.'

Kevin noticed that Travis was staring at him so he nodded his head down. Travis also did the same and walked away. The Heroines were all walking in a group. Surprisingly for how vastly different they were in personalities they were really good friends. It's been like this since they were kids too. Chris wasn't outside, before he could leave he got escorted back to his car where his father was.

' Yeah I'm gonna enjoy my time here. The first arc start a week from now. I should get close to the characters before that'