Tournament

After Travis and everyone finished their run they said to eat breakfast together so they quickly went to get a shower. Travis went back home and looked at the bathtub.

" I should really change this thing. How am I gonna do that though. Maybe I  should ask the system if they know anything that could help me"

[ I heard your cry of help and I'm here to save you. You can use your own infinite money to buy a new bathroom. Why did I never tell you this. Well you never asked.]

' Fuck you bro'

He went to the system and scrolled down till he found a shop icon. It said to be limited and can only be used when needed otherwise it can't be used.

[ The only reason you can use it now is because I'm so generous and want my Boi to stay fresh for the ladies.]

'I never asked bro. Let me finish with doing this then you can talk your shit'

He scrolled through the many bathrooms till he found one that suited him. He selected it and that very second he got a message from his phone.

[ 5 million deducted]

' Nah bro this highway robbery. How  does a whole bathroom cost 5 million?' He thought.

[ Yeah even I'm surprised they took so much money]

' Well it don't matter since it's infinite '

After that he opened his bathroom door and he saw the new design he had just bought. This time there was no bathtub instead there was shower with see through class that becomes blur when you close the door.

He took his clothes off and got inside shower.' I really miss this'

After a couple minutes Travis got out and put on his uniform and dipped. He arrived at the cafeteria and saw the gang sitting together while talking. Everyone was talking together instead of just the girls. This showed how close they've become in such a short time. Of course the girls were closer with Travis but let's not compare the rizzler with simps.

After that they all went to class together. When they arrived they saw Samantha sitting on her desk waiting for them to arrive.

" Okay Class let's go. We're going to the auditorium." After saying that she walked out the class.

Samantha seemed like a hard target but Travis knows how to make her his. It was pretty simple and he just needed to be smart about it. She wasn't really into any kind of man, she had no preferences yet she had a soft spot for a type of man.

" What do you think they would want?" Azusa asked.

" We all don't know Zusa so let's just go and find out" Grace answered.

...

When they got to the auditorium Samantha called them over to sit with her. Travis took the seat next to so he could have a casual conversation with her. She was just a normal woman at the end of day.

Vincent walked on stage with a smile on his face and cleared his throat getting everyone's attention. The noise in the auditorium slowly subsided and he started talking.

" Hello again First years. I'm Vincent Park if you don't remember.  A whole week has passed since school has opened. I hope all of you are enjoying your time here.

Now to more importantly today we're going to discuss the first years tournament which takes place every year. This tournament is to encourage other students to get stronger or try harder. We'll only have 8 participants. It can be anyone from SSS to F its doesn't matter just the fact that you tried is what matters.

Now if you want to sign up ask your form teacher. Thank you for you time and see you tomorrow for assembly where we'll discuss the rules and the date"

Travis who was talking to Samantha the whole wondered if he should sign up. The original plot has changed drastically already, in this Arc Chris would have gotten close to Grace but Travis is already in place. So technically Travis just took away his opportunity.

[ Ding

Another opportunity Taken from the protagonist.

Reward
(Breakthrough the next tier: High tier)]

' Finally , a breakthrough. Been waiting for one ' Travis thought.

Name: Travis Wyatt
[ Age: 18]
[Level: 1]
[High tier]
[Strength: 59
[ Speed: 59
[ Stamina:59
[ Agility: 59
[ Vitality:59
[ Charm : 59
[ Talent : Boundless]
[ Potential: Limitless]

[Templates]
One Punch Man: You can only get stronger the more you steal from the protagonist.

Beerus: You get stronger the more you look down on people. Just become Zamasu basically.

[Ability]
Flight: Flight: This ability is self explanatory. You'll have the ability to fly without any drawbacks

Unstoppable Will: With this skill you can temporarily gain the same strengthen and speed as you opponent: Side effects are nausea and excruciating pain( can only be used for 5 minutes

[Skills]
Domineering Aura: this ability allows you to exude and aura of superiority on someone who's weaker or on the same level as you. If someone is exponentially weaker they'll pass out from fear. Kinda like Conquers Haki.]

' Alright that's cool. I'm yet again the strongest. Everyone has caught up to me through the lessons from Samantha. I'm finally superior again'

[Ding

Beerus template: 1%]

' Wonder what this 1% can do'

[ The strength gained from the this template won't be shown on this system because it would break the world's order. Now I've created another system for you.]

' That's sweet'