Date With Yandere

Travis walked out his room and saw her standing right there infront of his room door with a bright smile. She giggled and took his hand into hers. Grace proceeded to pull him out the castle and outside the gates where the gaurds stood gaurd. A car came up and stopped infront of them. The car door was opened by the chauffer, Grace entered first then Travis. Their door was closed and the car began moving the very next second. Travis saw that the chauffer was left behind.

' What the fuck is happening here?' He thought.

" Travis I'm soo excited for this date of ours. We'll both have so much fun , I'm going to explode from excitement for sure" She said while giggling a little. She squeezed  breasts with his arm between them as she stared into his eye's. Grace pulled him down kissed his lips.

" This day will be the best I've ever had I'm sure of it" She said. He looked out the window for a brief second but was then he was down to  her lap.

" Focus on me Travis. Nothing outside there is worth your attention. Only I'm worth that and no one else. Well maybe the other girls but it's my day today so let's forget about them" She said excitedly.

Normally Travis would be creeped out but this was actually Grace's mildest attitude. She can turn full on Crazy when angered. They arrived at their destination which was a huge mall that her mother owned. When they got out the car many women in black suits stood outside on the walk way. They wore maskes that covered their faces and their breast were all held buy a bandages so that Travis wouldn't ogle at them. It's safe to say that Grace had Travis proofed this place pretty well. They walked into the mall which was empty like a graveyard at 3am.

" We have the whole mall towards ourselves Travis. So let's have some fun!!" She said loudly, her voice echoing in the whole mall. She ran to the first store which happened to be a shop that selled Ice cream cake.

" Let me go prepare something for you" She said sweetly and jumped over the front desk and went into the back and started making something for him. He sat on the stool and waited.

' it's sweet so she can't possibly mess it up and it turns into something radioactive right?' He convinced himself that she couldn't create a monstrosity.

Not that he did trust her but damn he didn't trust her. She soon came with a bowl which had smoke on the top. She plopped it infront of him and whipped out two spoons and gave one to him.

" Let's dig in" She said and started eating the smokey sweet delight. Travis slowly scooped some up and put it into his mouth. He felt a wave of sweetness assaulting his tounge.

' Damn this actually good' he thought and began to eat more, this made Grace smile happily as they both ate together. While they were having a nice dessert date in the morning the other girls were left in the castle sulking at how Grace had took Travis from them all.

Back with The date Grace went in the back and made another mix of cake and ice cream. This time it was sweeter and much more diabetes inducing. Luckily it didn't exist in this world.

When they were done they left the shop and continued on their way around the mall looking more interesting things. They stopped infront of a Jewelry shop which looked very fancy. Grace pulled Travis in the shop and went to the men's section. She wanted to get something that looked and was more expensive then the ring Nicolette got for Travis who still wears it.

He's sure that it can't get off anymore after trying, Nicolette the told him that she casted a curse of binding on that ring. If you thought this world was similar to mine craft then this will make you even more convinced.

' I want a ring that will perfectly describe me. Non of these do that though. Ohh wait' She saw a watched which was covered with many layers of magic glass. She snapped her finger and one of the body gaurds came and broke glass for her, she then dissappeared the next second.

She pulled the black watch which had many unique gems on it, she also felt an emence amount of energy in the watch.

' This watch is very beautiful and powerful, I wonder what it does' She tapped the glass screen which made the watch heavier. Yet she could still hold it.

' So it's a gravity watch. It useless for Travis but I'll give it to him anyway. I'll take the remote for myself so I can control him. Ahahahahaha' She thought.

" Travis I want you to have this watch. I think it suits you well don't you think?" She said, well Grace didn't care about his opinion. She tied the watch  around his rist and smiled.

" I love it , don't you?"

Like before she didn't care what he thought and moved on and looked for some earing for herself.

' I don't trust this watch ' he thought. He walked around the shop till he was in the women's section. He saw the exact watch that was on his wrist and read what it was.

' Gravity watch, control your watches weight with a push of a button, that a dump design , ohh yeah I have superpowers now so I don't find this to be a very awesome thing. Let me surprise her with this wonderful watch as well'

He took the watch out after snapping the glass away , Travis put the remote in his pocket and went to Grace who was looking for some nice gems to keep for herself. Then she felt her arm being held, then suddenly the cold feeling of metal around her wrist brought her attention towards her hand.

" I Love it, Don't you?" He asked.

Just like she had done Travis walked away. Grace smiled erotically as she felt her whole body tremble in pleasure. She rubbed her legs together trying to hold herself from climaxing.

' He's such a man. Ahhh I just want him to take me right now and ravage my insides!!' She thought with greens hearts in her eyes.

Travis stood outside the shop and waited for her to come out. Grace did and they continued on their date around the mall.

With Dream who was fuming at the footage on his screen. Travis and Grace were on screen and happily conversing while walking around the mall.

' I'll get you Travis!!'