Tournament Part 1

A day passed and it was now Wednesday, the day of the tournament. Everyone was hyped to see the participants fight and were curious on who was going to be the victor. Many speculated that it would be one of the SSS class students since all of them were really talented. Everyone who was gonna participate was in the top classes in the school. In this tournament Chris would become much stronger during the fights. While Travis was just gonna walk on everyone without any care,  since he isn't gonna gain anything from being in this tournament.

He has already reached the peak tier rank a first year could get which is high tier. The next year everyone can advance the the next teir but not futher from that due to it being very hard. High tier can only be reached from a certain level. When a person wants to become one they have to be level 10. This goes on to the next tier which is the Higher tier. Where a person can only breakthrough to that tier if they are level 50. This is why its one of the hardest tiers to reach because of its hard requirements. Most people don't even get to this tier yet The main cast got through it fairly easily due to them fight many strong opponents during that time.

Which just shows how Overpowered Travis had made them to be. He woke up in a very happy mood because today he was going to have fun fighting the other students in his school. Even though they're much weaker than him Travis was willing to fight them for the fun of it. Plus at the end he'd get to fight Chris which would be very entertaining.

Ryan might even try something today, in the original story Ryan  sabotaged the final match when he sent one of his goons to fight Chris. This lead to him being very wounded. Grace saw this and got very upset with Ryan, at that time him and Grace were very close friends. This ignited her love for him.

Well right now that Travis has completely changed the plot he wonders what might happen in this battle. It was going to take place in the coliseum right next to the school. This wasn't like your old Roman coliseum, it was much bigger and more Futuristic. The whole place was painted with white reflective paint. The ceiling could be closed from the press of a button and the stands where people would sit had holograms so that people who were far could clearly see. It was a very beautiful structure in which Travis invested his time in creating. In the future it would hold many other fights which were the core for the plot.

Travis got ready and left his room and went straight to the cafeteria to get some breakfast. Since he was gonna fight he needed all the energy he could get. Good thing he could ge alot. Plus Travis wanted to play with his opponents for a little bit.

While eating the girls walked in and saw Travis eating some at the corner. They all hurriedly walked to him and sat at the many open spaces. They all stared at Travis as he ate the food without restraint. Nicolette took a photo and put it as her wallpaper which made Travis laugh inside.

" Travis are you ready for the fight?"  seeing that everyone was silently staring at Travis , Scarlett decided to ask.

He nodded in response to the question and continued to eat. While he was eating his four great haters were watching from their own table as they continued to send Travis hateful glares. He didn't even notice them due to the many boobs that surrounded him all of a sudden.

" The girls decided that we'll give you a reward wheen you win. So promise us you won't lose" Valentina said.

Travis again nodded which made everyone smile. They ordered some food as well and sat down and ate with Travis. Nicolette the photogenic person kept on taking pictures of Travis for some reason. In her phone she had a whole album filled with Travis's pictures. What was she doing with them. Well no one knows.

When they were all done they left the dorms , the coliseum wasn't that far away so it wasn't a long walk. Everyone could hear the many people inside talking from the stands. When they reached the door it scanned their faces and the force field opened up from them. The girls went to the sitting area while Travis went inside to go sign his name.

After he was done he was sat down in an empty room with only  a couch and a TV. The TV was broadcasting what was happening in the fighting arena. Currently a bot was busy checking if anyone had set anything up before the fight. While casually switching and showing people who were here to  watch the tournament. Everyone could see themselves if they were being shown on the screen so they would wave at the camera.

Travis really hated when this happened when he was watching a football match. Not the people being shown but waiting for the game to start. It was the main reason why he never went to watch a game play live. While sitting in the room Travis was busy picturing fight scenes in his head telling himself what he was gonna do when the fight started. He wanted to look like a total menace out there so he had to mentally visualize it before he would do it.

The fights in this tournament weren't that very entertaining, it just like when an anime shows you fights of the other side characters. Some animes do it perfectly like for example; Dragon Ball. The characters of the story have been focused on so much that the viewer is emotionally invested even when they don't show the main character. Though through time they have been only showing the main Characters on the show you still get the hyped when they show the other side characters daily lives or fight scenes. Except Yamcha of course. No hate on Yamcha.

This was also the core reason this eroge was good. Travis didn't just want to make a world where people just fuck. He wanted a world where people can find adventures and Fantasy. If he had just made everyone fuck and make none of the females have any development this story would have been bland like the Boruto series.

Some people even wanted Travis to make the game into an anime but he didn't expect. The game makes everyone put themselves in the main characters shoes. The player is the person who goes around the world and fights monsters and becomes stronger. He felt that the anime adaption could never make people feel that way so he never agreed to it.

He did do the hentai version though😈. The firs fight was about to start so Travis got out of his mind. The fight was a guy named Gred and another guy named Josh.

' I Hate it when Npcs have screentime' Travis thought.

[ RANDOM MEME]