Tournament Finale

Everyone in the crowd was shocked by Chris's new form or whatever he would call it after the tournament. They were sure that it was the end of him but now they weren't really sure. Chris had gotten stronger during the fight but Travis easily slapped that power growth like it was nothing. But now they don't know, he had nothing different about him from the original Chris, but the aura around him showed a sense of grace that made them urge to bow down.

Of course only the other Normal students felt this , while the main cast just felt that Chris had surpassed his previous limit. He technically had no limits but I know that the line before sounds cool. Chris was equal to Travis at the moment. He had also surpassed the Mid rank and went to the High tier.

Which of course shocked the teachers who could sense the difference in tiers. So Travis wasn't just going to blitz him like he usually does cause this man right infront of his was as strong as him. He smirked and got his hands up and was ready to yet again fight him.

Chris also did so, the dust that surrounded the arena had faded away and they moved.

Boom

Both parties left a crater where they were originally standing,  when they reached each other which was only a second later. Chris swung his straight down to Travis, who counted it with his fist.

Booom.

The impact made loud sound that went around the whole arena. The ground underneath them started cracking into spirals. The ground was not level anymore yet they were still standing straight. With that they with drew and started swinging and punching in blinding speeds.

Both of them dodged each other's attacks without any problem till Chris managed to cut Travis's shirt a little. This made him leap back.

' Damn this mfs plot Armor is too much!' Travis thought.

He got ready to go in again but Chris had blitzed infront of him and swung his sword, he turned the side and avoided the sword as it sent passed his face and struck the ground.

Booom

Travis did a back flip and got some distance, but Chris kept blitzing to him, yet he was able to dodge him everytime. By now the whole arena was in shambles from how much power they released during the little things they did.

Chris and Travis clashed repeatedly, no one seemed to be loosing in this fight. Travis  had the upper hand since he hasn't used much of his energy during this whole fight yet Chris was on full power since he started.

On top of that two new forms popped out like nothing to him. So Travis worked on dragging it out. He still was beating the shit out if Chris the punches that would land on his face really fucked him up. Well he also got some cuts from Chris. So they were equal.

After 2 minutes of non stop attacks coming from both of them, they stopped and stared at each other with battle intent coming from their bodies. This was Travis's best fight ever since he came to this world. Right now he was actually having fun for once.

Yet every had to come to an end. Travis send all his power into his right fist. It didn't matter if he wasn't fast enough in this one but atleast he'd be strong. His fist got engulfed by dark red energy that looked really menacing. He exhaled through his nose and looked up to Chris eyes flashing brightly, and he threw the punch.

Boooooooom

The loud sound of Travis punching the air made everyone's ears ring. The force of the punch sent Chris into the wall.

Boooom
Wooooooshh

A strong gust of wind of power continuesly crushed him against the wall, he could do anything but hope for this to end. The force made a huge crater which stretched as far as the arena where Chris was still being crushed.

Travis felt his energy being sucked up from the punch.

'Fuck I'm almost out of juice, but I know it's enough ' he thought.

His hand fell as soon as the force stopped. Chris fell over to the floor. He didn't seem to be moving but they still had to confirm that he was really down.

They checked the camera that was in the line of his face and showed it on the screen for everyone to see.

" Travis has Won this match and the whole tournament!!!"

Chris's blank eyes were being shown on the screen showing everyone that Travis had won.

" Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Loud cheers filled the whole place as everyone stood up. Travis stood straight while staring at the damage he had made with the strongest punch he could do right now.

' I'm still weak' he thought.

On the wall a huge print of his fist was dented on it. He slowly walked back to the tunnel and teleported back to his room where laid back on the couch.

' Time to rest up'he thought.

" Wow Travis was so strong. Guys let's get as strong as them as soon as possible!" Scarlett said in excitement. Everyone nodded in agreement.

" Yes girls you should quickly catch up to them so you don't become a burden in the future. Ohh yeah Kevin also you." Samantha said.

Sylvia would have normally got angry right now but the fight was really entertaining,  even though her son got fucked at the start.

' humph I still hate that boy for hurting my handsome baby boy. Speaking of him I should really go check on him'

She disappeared and reappeared infront of Chris and picked him up like a princess. She had a motherly smile as she stared at Chris who passed out.

'I'm proud of you son' John thought as he watched from above.

Yet his eyes quickly darted to the sky as he saw a figure hovering in the air looking down on the whole arena.

' Whats he doing here again!' Samantha thought. Heather also stood up and her figure vanished. She was now infront of the man who was in the air.

" I thought you left Admiral" She said with her usual kind voice.

" I did but I came back. Well I'm leaving again. I really enjoyed the tournament, hope those two grow into wonderful hunters in my empire " after saying that his body was engulfed by shadows.

Heather was now sat back on her seat as she told Samantha what he had said.

" We should discuss this to the Chairwoman tomorrow. " She to Heather who nodded.

' I should make them strong before they ever go to the empire otherwise they're gonna die' Samantha thought .