WHAT THE F

A couple weeks has passed since the tournament. During these days , the gang have been training non stop till they become as strong as Travis and Chris. It didn't really take much time for them to cover, now everyone in class is in High tier rank. Theyve gotten much handsome and preetier throught the process. Travis wasn't just sitting idly. He kept getting stronger and stronger during this whole time since he kept on taking stuff from Chris. Now every Heroine is in love with him, he just needed to get in that pussy and confirm their relationship. But he wasn't gonna do that now since there's many things he has to do at the moment.

Firstly the second arc starts today. This arc is just about them training in the simulation forest. Samantha said they were strong enough to get in the simulation without going insane. Everyone was ready to go and were really excited to do something more challenging besides training with fighting techniques.

Travis slowly opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling he would stare at every day he woke up. In these past few weeks Travis grew quieter since speaking and distant but only to the boys. He didn't hate them or anything it's just that he saw a sight he wished he could unsee. A week ago Travis was walking around during the night time since he was bored and stuff, the cool night breeze was just what he needed to get his spirit up. After getting enough of that he went back to his room but before he entered her heard a loud groan coming from Kevin's room. Travis thought maybe bro was watching some porn and forgot to turn down the volume, seeing this as a chance to catch the ever so quiet Kevin in the act. So he slowly slid the door open and peeked inside but sight he saw had him sick.

He saw Chris down on he's knees, sucking off Kevin while riding a dildo. What the fuck nahh, was the thought Travis had the very name second. He closed the door and ran to his room. He went to the bathroom and took his clothes out,  entering the shower and opening his eyes as the water cleansed them. Yet he couldn't forget. He even thought of erasing his memories but that would be dumb so Travis decided to act like he didn't see anything.

Till this day Travis is haunted by the sight. He thought maybe because of his arrival in this world it created a butterfly effect but this was to much even for a change in fate or destiny. Well it only made his life easier since he now knew that he wasn't gonna take any of his girls not that he could though.

He got out of bed and went to take a shower. Their morning run was canceled since everyone didn't find it working for gains anymore. So Travis had the morning to himself again. After taking a shower he sat on his couch and watched some TV since there's two more hours till he goes to school. Working out everyday really gave him the habit of waking up early, while he sat he got a text coming from the group Nicolette. She sent him pictures of her naked and asked what he thought about it.

He only sent a heart emoji and left her chat. His phone was filled with naked pictures of the girls. Even Cyrene sent him some. His favorite of them all was from Scarlett since she wore really seductive clothes that got him aroused.

' Yeah I've been sitting here for a while, maybe I could get some breakfast.' He then got some clothes on and walked out his room. On his way out he saw Kevin leaving Chris's room.

" Whats up Travis "He said this with his usual blank expression and emotionless voice. He was wearing a tank top and shorts with a some crocs.

" I'm finna go eat right now. So peace" after saying this he walked passed him, Kevin didn't see anything different about Travis so he just walked into his room and closed the door. He walked passed Chris's room and his curiosity wanted him to see what was going on inside yet he held himself and walked passed.

He didn't really care that they were gay or something, he would accept them for who they are. Pfftt yeah I'm joking. Travis walked down the stairs till he reached the bottom floor where he entered the Cafe which was pretty empty. Only a couple people were here at this time. Travis ordered 3 bowls of cereal and cold apple juice. A single bowl did nothing to his newly gained voidless stomach from Beeruss template.

[ Age: 18]
[Level: 10]
[ High Tier]
[Strength: 89
[ Speed: 91
[ Stamina: 98
[ Agility: 98
[ Vitality:99
[ Charm : 99
[ Talent : Boundless]
[ Potential: Limitless]

Templates]
One Punch Man: You can only get stronger the more you steal from the protagonist.

Beerus: You get stronger the more you look down on people. Just become Zamasu basically. Percent[ 3%]

[Ability]
Flight: Flight: This ability is self explanatory. You'll have the ability to fly without any drawbacks

Unstoppable Will: With this skill you can temporarily gain the same strengthen and speed as you opponent: Side effects are nausea and excruciating pain( can only be used for 5 minutes

Instant Transmission: Like Goku the protagonist of Dragon Ball , you can instantly teleport to anyone's location if you can sense their energy. [ Level 20]

Survival  instinct: During battle you can sense danger and threats coming you way. Can also sense if a girl is in heat for there's no other danger like a horny girl.

[Skills]

Domineering Aura: this ability allows you to exude and aura of superiority on someone who's weaker or on the same level as you. If someone is exponentially weaker they'll pass out from fear. Kinda like Conquers Haki.]

Calm minded: Never get stressed during battle or any other tense situation. This skill will be great when fighting monsters or fight stronger opponents]

Male bestie Rizz: The ultimate skill that makes every girl want to test their skills on you before they ever try them on their boyfriends. DRAWBACK: every guy hates your guts when activated]

' Can't wait to fight some monsters for the first time after one  and a half years. 'Travis thought.