Flirting so much i got diabetes

" Hey Travis,  how about we go for as swim. There's a pond not far from where we are right now." She said.

" Sure let's go. I don't have any swim pants though. So I might just go in naked." He said with a smirk on his face.

" Can't wait to see that" She said seductively.  They got up and walked towards the pond area. She was leading the way of course and Travis was busy checking out her ass as it jiggled around.

" Stop starring at my booty Travis. It's not yet yours to claim" She said.

" When will it become mine?" He asked.

" The day I finally fall in love with you I guess. I have standards ok. And fucking a guy I'm not really into doesn't sound nice to me" she said.

" Then I can't wait till that day comes" Travis said.

She noticed that Travis's eyes never left her ass. " That doesn't mean you can't grab it of course. I mean it will be yours in the near future I'm sure" She said seductively.

She stopped walking and turned to Travis. " I'll make sure that happens. So don't fill all your harem spots before I'm a guaranteed member " She said with a sweet but evil smile.

" Yeah sure I will save you a spot. Why don't you just sign up right now. It's perfectly free "  He said slyly.

She laughed and said " What are you trying to get me to subscribe or something. Plus I already said I'll do It the day i fall for you. So be patient"

Two minutes later and they arrived at the pond. It's Cristal clear water shinning brightly from the sun's light. There water was moving so they had nothing to worry about. Lucy slowly took of her shirt making her breasts pop out. Travis just wanted to grab them but he held himself from doing so.

" You also like my sweater vests. Wow how many fetishes do you have?" She said while giggling.

" Its not really a fetish it's more of an obsession. "He said, Travis took of his pants drawing her attention to his cock below. The raging yet not awoken dragon was being held tightly by Travis's underwear. She had seen it before but the sight of thus behemoth could never not surprise her.

" Why don't you sign up for Blacked. I heard they're looking for dudes like you" She said.

Travis paused for a moment then laughed." Wow your more dirty minded then I am. Plus I would if they had you on the set"

" Well I guess it would be one job since I wouldn't want anyone else to have me except you." She said, Lucy took of her skirt. Showing off her curvy hips and juicey ass. Red Gstring that went between her cheeks. She wiggled it around fro Travis who had his eyes on it.

He took his shirt off and  flexed his muscles which got her horny." I guess I also have something that gets your aroused." He said.

" You've always had that Travie. At first it was your face but now it's you" She said seductively while slowly approaching him.

" Let's go for a swim" She said.

Right now they stood atop a hill. The pond was under them in its beauty, luckily Lucy and her friends had came here before so she knows that it deep enough to jump off this hill.

She sprinted towards the edge giving Travis a show of that ass moving like water. She dived off the hill and gracefully entered the water.

Travis also followed. He cannonballed inside the water making a huge splash.

" Wow that looked fun." Lucy said as she swam towards him.

Travis resurfaced and saw her right infront of him." Whats up" He said as be grabbed her waist.

She giggled as he pulled her close to him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she stared into his eyes. " Well I'm enjoying my last day of campus. I am returning in three months but I'm still gonna miss you ...... and my family of course. " She said.

She tucked her head on his shoulder as they stayed  afloat in the water. " Yeah I guess I'll miss you as well" He said.

" Well that makes me happy. "

Travis and Lucy stayed in that position for a couple more minutes. Lucy was really in her element right now. She wanted nothing else except Travis. Even though she wasn't in love with him, she could imagine how great that would feel.

You guys probably wondering why she isn't in love with Travis right now. Well Travis has literally done nothing to start up her plot. Since he's met her Travis has never initiated her plot which was always active. It's not that she'll fall for him when he completes the plot but it would give her time to start falling for him.

Travis never did it because he wanted to be stronger before he did it. He isn't the protagonist and he would pretty much die right now If he tried it.

" Hey Travie! What would you do if there was someone stopping me from loving you?" She asked.

" I would kill them" He answered.

" Good cause that's what I want you to do. But I first need you to get stronger you hear me Travis. I don't want you to get hurt. So please promise me that even if I'm in danger in the near future you won't come for me till you're strong"

" Sure I promise. " He replied.

" Good I'm happy now. I might just give you a kiss " She said seductively.

Travis squeezed her ass making her squeal. " I'm the teaser not you, Okay " He said in a cold tone.

" That was egdy as fuck. Like those alpha dudes you see on Webnovel with the Ceo of trope" She said while laughing.

" Yeah I know. I don't hate those novels but Damn they're so cringe " He said.

" I hear you. I've read a fair share of those novels and manhuae. And they all left a bad taste in my mouth. From the unneeded drama and the misunderstandings. Its so stressing" She said in a irritated tone.

"  Facts those novels are just stress inducing. It's like reading a pornmanhwa with no context. I be looking in the comments checking for Ntr and nobody is answering me.  It Always gives me a headache"

Travis and Lucy continued to discuss their hate for some Mangas and Manhwas. They truly were made for each other.