Introductions

All the heroine's were in Travis's view and he had to admit that they were all breathtaking to add it all they're just Mid Tier and will grow even more beautiful as they get stronger. The same goes for him and the other guys as well. Travis got up which got everyone's attention. He had a kind smiled on his face as he looked around the class.

" Okay how about we all get to know each other. Since we're going to work together I think it's mandatory we get along "

Everyone agreed with what Travis said so they let him continue.

" Okay then I'll go first. I'm Travis Wyatt, I live in the Highland Kingdom. I like music and playing video games and I plan on being the strongest to ever live"

Valentina smiled when she heard the last line. When looking at Travis she saw a clear aura surrounding him.

' Hmm he must be fairly strong to emit such an aura or maybe it's just his potential. I should get more information on him.'

Chris smiled when hearing Travis. Since he also aspires to become the strongest he saw Travis as yet another rival. Yet this made him feel as if he might have lost a huge opportunity when Travis said that.

In the original game, Chris was the person who asked everyone to get to know each other. He also said a similar thing to what Travis has said. This made Valentina see him as an interesting person.

[Ding]

[ Congrats bro you finally took the first step to stealing everything from Chris. This steal is gravelly important to his future so you'll be rewarded nicely]

[ From now on the system is fully open to you. ]

[ Opening ]

Name: Travis Wyatt]
[ Age: 18]
[Level: 1]
[Strength: 30
[ Speed: 35
[ Stamina:40
[ Agility: 41
[ Vitality: 59
[ Charm : 59
[ Talent : Boundless]
[ Potential: Limitless]

Skills
Unstoppable Will : With this skill you can temporarily gain the same strengthen and speed as you opponent: Side effects are nausea and excruciating pain( can only be used for 5 minutes)]

Innate Abilities
[BLANK]

Missions : Will only get Missions when story arcs start. Missions are not forced on the host. They activate when the host has a certain goal and he will be rewarded for completing them.

[DING]

[ Reward is a single level up]

' Yes I can finally be level two!' Travis thought.

Name: Travis Wyatt]
[ Age: 18]
[Level: 2]
[Strength: 59
[ Speed: 59
[ Stamina:59
[ Agility: 59
[ Vitality:59
[ Charm : 59
[ Talent : Boundless]
[ Potential: Limitless]

'Woah I'm currently at the limit of a Mid Tier Person. Great now I'm basically stronger then all my classmates'

[ Power intake will start when you're alone]

'Aight thanks. '

Travis finally noticed that everyone was still staring at him. He sheepishly smiled and said." Oh yeah so the next person can introduce themselves how how about we got row by row"

The next person was Kevin who sat with Travis on the last row. He stood up and cleared his throat.

" I'm Kevin Cole. I come from the Western Kingdom. I enjoy listening to audio books and reading lightnovels. I want to be the strongest so I can make a person who is very important to me proud" He said all that blankly. At least he didn't speak about wanting revenge on his brother or the guy who destroyed his race.

The next person was Chris who stood up a happy smile." I'm Chris Hudson, I was born and raised in the Highland Kingdom. I like training and spending time with my family. I want to be strongest so that I can make my family proud. "

Wow at least say something different from what the other too said. Valentina got up with a smirk on her face." I'm Valentina Rose and I come from the Dragon Kingdom. I'm a very prideful person and won't let anything break it. I will become the strongest person so I can defeat the Dark King"

Cyrene got up with a blush on her face." Uhhh I'm Cyrene Bright... I come from the Cloud Kingdom which is where my race resides. I'm very shy so please don't tease me. I like spending time with my friends and family. I want to become stronger so I can make my nation proud. "

Azusa got up which made her breasts bounce" I'm Azusa Strong and I come from the Orc Kingdom. I'm a easy going person that lacks any fucks. So unless you have anything important to say to me don't bother approaching me. Of course this doesn't work for my wonderful friends. Ohh I like football and Sitcoms. I want to be the fastest Orc to ever live"

Nicolette stood up with a foxy smile and said." I'm Nicolette Adamos. I come from the Succubus Kingdom. I'm very flirty to excuse me if I accidentally do so to you. If you find yourself in love with me please tell me and I'll help you stop loving me because you'll never fall again. And don't flirt back because I might just castrate you"

This gave every guy a shiver. Well Travis wa still gonna do it even after the warning.

Grace got up with a innocent smile planted on her face." I'm Grace Johnson. I come from the Overland Kingdom. I like eating sweet thing's and sleeping. My goal is to make everyone in the world smile whether they like it or not"

Vena stood up and looked at everyone with a blank face. " I'm Vena Ergella and I'm the princess of the Elven Kingdom. I enjoy peace and quiet and would like to be alone most of the time but spending time with my friends is much more fun so I do that. I want to exterminate every monster in the world and bring peace"

Lastly it was Scarletts turn. She got up and smiled at everyone. " I'm Scarlett Fury and I'm from the Demon Kingdom. I enjoy sparing with my friends and I like swimming in the ocean. I'd like to get to know everyone here and become good friends. My goal is to Murder the Dark King. "

With that everyone's introduction was over. The bell rang right after Scarletts intro which meant their next class would start.

'Wonder who's gonna come'