Ice Queen

" Why don't we go do some shopping, we look like a circus act" Travis said with a smile. She nodded and they both went into the first clothing shop they saw, which was also a tall skyscraper,  kinda weird. Travis and Lisa took Travis to the men's section and picked out some boss clothes for him so he can beat up her ex-husband in style. After that he took her to the woman's section where she took some seductive clothes so she could show him what he lost when he left her. 

" How do I look?" She asked while posing in the most sexy way infront of him. Travis raised his thumbs up 👍🏽 which made her smile cutely and run up to him and hug him. " Your have such a sweet tounge,  I wonder is it also tastes sweet "

Travis chuckled a bit, when they were finished picking their arc clothes he payed for the clothes and they walked out. That very same second everyone who was walking around paused as they stared at them. They walked in hand together down the street. Their clothes and beautiful looks attracting them even more. Luckily Lisa had her Charm ring on so nobody turned into horndogs.

" I don't even know where he is to be honest " Travis said which made her laugh. " Well I can still remember his energy so let me try and sense it " She said.

Travis nodded,  they sat on a bench and Lisa started to gather her energy into her senses. It took a while but when it flowed through her body she began to remember the feeling of it in her body. Lisa's presence surrounded the whole city in a second, Travis sat there in amazement.

'She's not only hot but intelligent too. Good choice Travis' he thought to himself.

She sensed a glimpse of his energy, Lisa presence  quickly followed that direction til she found herself standing infront of a tall white skyscraper which wasn't that far from where they are. She came back to the reality and exhaled roughly trying to catch her breath.

" I found him. He's in that building over there " She pointed at the tall building which looked Domineering. Travis sighed inwardly,  he got up and she also did so.

" Alright let's go. I just want to deal with him so let's go to his room" he said, she nodded , taking his as he pulled her up like a princess which she liked.

Travis started hovering from the ground, he flew towards the building at normal speeds, going towards the top room, he looked at Lisa and she nodded meaning he was currently in this room. He snapped his finger making the window shatter into nothing. Which was good or the people over at the ground would have been heavily injured or dead.

They both stared at the man sitting on the chair who was now also staring at them instead of doing the work on his desk. His name was Hunter Moore the Duke of Glory City well , the Glory City that existed before.

Hunter was shocked to see Lisa in Travis's arm's. He looked at Travis who was cold faced at the moment.  They went inside and landed on the ground. Travis placed Lisa on the floor, she was staring at Hunter with rage in her eyes. 

" Lisa what are you doing here,  also who is  this boy. Is he your son, no that's impossible you couldn't have given birth to son without me knowing. " Hunter kept asking questions, he wanted to get an understanding of what was happening before he could make his move. Like any smart person Hunter knows that they couldn't have came here in peace, from they way they arrived in fact spoke more than they could.

" Firstly no Travis isn't my son. In fact he's a good friend of mine you agreed to help me solve my  problem " She said in a calm tone. Yet the whole room was starting to get colder every second. Hunter shivered uncontrollably,  he could now see his own breath from how cold it was. Yet seeing them hesitant made him think he had the upper hand.

" Well luckily I'm always protected 24/7 right. You're going to regret ever coming out that base Lisa. " He said with a confident tone. He took a button out his pocket and pressed it." Good luck surviving Malice"

" Roaaaarrrrrr" A loud roar came from behind them, Travis quickly pushed Lisa out the way and he braced from impact.

He saw a huge humanoid being coming at him at quick speeds. Seeing as he couldn't avoid it, he blocked his vital areas as it came towards him and punched him hard.

Bang

It hit his arms making him fly out the window behind Hunter and descended into the ground. Hunter smirked, the being flew passed him and went for Travis.

More windows broke from the wind speeds it was moving in. He smirked and stared at Lisa who was standing there with a sword in her hand. The sword made created by ice , it exuded a blue aura,  the aura when in contact with something it completely turned it into ice and shattered. For example the chairs beside her.

" Lisa do you think you can defeat me. I know you were stronger than me before but right now you're weak. You can't even use your energy properly, I can feel it sparking and decreasing every second. Why don't we start again,  you can be my second wife" He said in a cocky tone. Lisa remained calm however.

She looked at the photo on the table and he saw a picture of Hunter with his new family. She smirked and said." So you've been neglecting our son as well. Wow do you know that he's dead?"

Hunter was stunned to hear that, yet he soon grew a smile and laughed out loudly, brushing his hair back as he stared at her menacingly" Do you think I give a fuck about that boy, even after I gave him such wonderful power he refused to ever use them in fear of them changing his personality. I abandoned him and started a new family and this one actually listens to me unlike you two " He said coldly.

Lisa frowned as she heard that " Well that gives me a much bigger reason to kill your bitch ass. I'll show you why they used to call me the Ice Queen before"

Lisa's eyes glowed bright white as she began to hover into the air.

Woooshhh

The whole ceiling was blown off the building leaving exposing them to the sky, which was darkening at a quick pace. Lisa hovered above him, the sword in her hand vibrated from the energy her body kept producing. It soon shattered into ice particles.  The whole city was engulfed by a cold breeze, snow began to fall from the sky turning the every surface into white powder. Hunter watched in horror as she stared at him literally coldly.

He pressed the button again and two more tall being came and stood infront of her. They were tall white robes and had black horns on their eye area. Their faces we blank and void like from the darkness on them. They carried two tall spears in their hands. These two were much different from the one Travis was fighting. They kept a graceful look that showed off the  power they had.

" Its very much like you to send your puppets to fight me Hunter. You've always been a coward and today I'll crush you to the ground and make you into an Ice cube and put it in the drink of your slut wife" She had two voices coming from her, both saying the exact same thing,  this meant that Lisa had an entity inside her.

They call that entity, "Absolute Freezing"

TO BE CONTINUED

If You Feel Like supporting Me check my PayPal or Ko-fi accounts

.https://www.paypal.me/TRAVISDWYATT

https://ko-fi.com/notaking

Thanks For Reading This Chapter