Advise from Mother

While the match was going on she kept glancing at Travis, he of course could feel her eyes on him but he didn't complain. Not like a little staring hurt a person. When he got bored he laid on her lap to which made her face heat up even more yet this time she didn't hide it because the match was getting interesting.

Her heart was beating faster and faster, her mind and body started reacting some of the little things about him. From his manly aroma that she was basically inhaling every second. She also began being aware of his presence and how it made her feel inside. All these things have never happened to her.

Azusa grew up being a person who would spend most of her time with the males in her family. She did have some time with her mother here and there since she still needed to be taught on how to be a princess but her mom soon gave up when Azusa would constantly come back dirty when she was done playing everyday. Even with this she knew Azusa would grow to be responsible so she gave up the princess training. So Azusa had more time to spend with her brothers and father who were very protective of her.

When I mean protective I mean they wanted nothing with her. But when the other Kingdoms started making their kids play together, the reluctantly let her go to the play dates. This was where she met her now best friends who she could never trade for anything.

So basically all her life Azusa hasn't been fazed by a man's presence or they're good looks. She was just a girl obsessed with being the fasted person to ever live. Well right now being so close with Travis it awoken a hidden feeling she had long buried in her soul, which was pure interest in the other gender. She was interested in Travis in other reasons before she just wanted Travis to be her best male friend and that's all. So she would get pissed when the other girls hog all his attention up.

Right now she was interested in something more than just being friends. Maybe they wouldn't become a couple but she wanted to know more about this feeling, so she would explore it and see where it would take her. That's what she told herself, that if she ends up liking Travis or feeling something more than her love for him as a friend or if she finds herself not being satisfied with their friend relationship she would tell him. At the moment she wasn't really deep in that feeling she was still in the baby pool area and it would take sometime for these feelings to grow.

' I'm still shocked that I've finally become interested in the other gender. I should tell my mom' she thought.

Azusa took her phone out her back Jean pocket and entered her chat app, scrolling down to her mothers contact she saw that she was currently online.

'What could she be doing at this time?' She wondered.

[Azusa : Hey Mom💕]

A second later she replied.

[ Mom : My baby girl, how I've missed you.❤️❤️]

[ Azusa: Yeah I missed you too but I have something more important to talk about]

[Mom: Ohh do you need money you know can just use your own bank card right. ]

[ Azusa: No its not that. You see there's this boy in class]

[ Mom: Send me a picture of him]

'What! Okay I think Nicolette posted Travis's pick a couple days ago so maybe I can ask her for some of his pictures'

She entered her contact and texted her.

[ Azusa: Hey girl, can you get me Travis's pics I really need them]

[Nicolette: What do you want with my man's pictures!?]

[ I'm joking,  sure I'll send you some]

[50 images sent]

'Damn so many pictures! What's she doing with all of these?' She thought.

She checked through pictures for a really nice one. After finding one where Travis was sitting in the Cafe busy with his phone she sent that one to her mother.

[ Mom: Baby take him now or you'll never get him ever again. ]

'Why am I not surprised ' she thought as she rolled her eyes.

[Azusa: Mom i do not like him at the moment. ]

[Mom: Well that doesn't matter my love. These kinds of boys are easily taken away but other women. So if you don't cuff him now then you'll never have him. Well unless you don't mind sharing😏]

' Share Travis? No I wouldn't like that. If I were to date him I would want him all to myself '

[Azusa: Alright mom thanks for that advice. When schools close I'll visit you. You haven't left the Highland Kingdom right?]

[Mom: of course not. How could leave my wonderful daughter all alone in a foreign Kingdom]

[ Azusa: Okay thanks for staying mom. I'm currently watching a football game with him as we speak]

[ Mom: What young lady what are you doing alone with a man in a room.!]
[ I'm kidding. You goo girl I'm routing for you]

[Azusa: what do you mean by routing for me?]

[ Mom: I'm sure all your friends like him at the moment. I know my baby girl wouldn't just fall for a normal guy. So he must have something special about him]

' Wow this might be the mothers intuition they always speak about. I'm really impressed that she could analyze this much from such little information. But this also means I have competition. ' She thought.

[ Azusa: Alright thanks mom. I'm going to focus on the game now]

[Mom: remember to use protection. You know what I don't care I want grandchildren]

[ Azusa: I'm not gonna have any children at such a young age mom. How many times do I have to tell you]

[ Mom: That's was what your brother's said and they're all single now.]
[ Anyways have a wonderful night my love. I love you❤️]

[ Same here]

She the turned her phone off and  went back to watching the match. Luckily she hadn't missed anything.