Let's Gooo

When he was done eating Travis left the Cafe and went back to his room where he wore his uniform and got ready for school. He took his phone and left his room, on his way to school he met Valentina who was walking alone for some reason. He grabbed her tail which made her freeze in shock.

" What the fuck Travis! You know how sensitive my tail is yet you always grab it" She shouted at him. Travis laughed a little and put his hand around her shoulder which instantly calmed her down.

" How'd you sleep last night?" He asked while they walked together. She smiled and began talking about how she heard moans coming from the next room. The girl who lived next to her was infamous for bringing many guys over to her room.

When she heard all that she just closed her ears using her powers and went back to sleep. Travis listened and didn't interrupt her while she spoke. This was one of the reasons she liked him, Travis was a good listener.  When they entered the classroom which was empty Valentina pushed Travis against the wall and started touching his body gently. This was something she would always do. Travis wasn't submissive in any way, but he let her do what she wanted since it made them become closer, the day they fuck, he'll completely break her mind. In a good way.

She raised his shirt up and got inside it and started kissing his chest while her finger pinches his nipples. Now nipples stimulation is not gay y'all so don't complain in the comments.

[ Also it's been a while since I've written anything sexualy stimulating and I kinda got rusty. ]

Travis kept a blank face while she did this, he didn't really understand why she did and wasn't really planning on asking. Her tail got inside his pants and grabbed his cock, for such a scaly tail it was surprisingly soft.

Valentina sucked on his skin leaving some hickeys on his body, he didn't mind it since it's not like anyone was gonna notice it, unless he took his shirt of. When she was done she got out from his shirt with a smirk on her face.

" I've claimed you now. So you're mine" She said in a seductive but commanding tone. Travis smirked and didn't say anything, he just fixed his clothes and went to his seat. He had already gotten the rewards when she fell for him saw there's nothing he got this time.

After a while everyone came and school started. Samantha came in looking beautiful as ever. He hasn't made much progress with her but he's not in a rush.

" Alright class,  today we'll be spending the while day in the simulation forest. You'll be fight monsters from level 1 to 10. Don't worry non of the monsters can hurt you since they're not real. How does this machine work, well the monsters are holograms that appear to be real from your eyes yet their not. How do you kill them, well just a fatal blow will kill the monster. You  all will  be separated since it's not a group work,  well for now that is. "

After saying that she told them to follow her. They got up from their seats and followed her out the class.

...

When they got to the forest, they had already changed into the gear they were given which was a tight body suit, Travis looked at all the ladies while all the ladies looked at him. 50/50.

" Okay , if you walk into the forest you'll be transported to a random location in the forest. Don't worry it won't be in other levels higher than 10. So get ready."

After saying that she pushed a button and the a portal opened infront of them. Teleportation technology has been a thing they had for a long time now. Meaning they didn't need the use of other vehicles but some people kept them for the asthetic. The first one to walk in was Travis of course since he was fearless. While with the others it took them some time to get their thoughts straight but they soon went in and got teleported to different places like Samantha had said.

Travis looked around his surroundings and saw nothing but trees lines that seemed to stretch forever. He leaped into the air to look even further,  when he got in the air he saw an open space not far from where he was. So he blitzed there, this really gave him nostalgia from his first monster hunt trip.

He still can't believe he did that the very second day after arriving to this place. When he landed he sensed many monsters around him. They were all Level 5, which told him which part of the forest he was at.

Level 5 to 9 monsters are well known for their large sizes. Luckily they don't have any intelligence or they'd be tricky to fight. Travis wanted to inact revenge on these monsters from what they had did to him on his second day.

It was still morning so not alot of monsters would spawn here, welll only if this simulation forest worked with the same
Laws as the actual beast forest. So he just stood there and waited for the ones he had sensed to come out the tree line.

Boooom

Loud sounds of foot steps woke Travis up from his thoughts. He looked at the colossal Minataur walking to his direction with deep black eyes that looked very intimidating.

' This is gonna be fun' Travis thought.