Student Council President

After Travis had left the campus, a couple expensive looking cars arrived at the gate and parked outside. The doors slowly opened and two people walked out the cars. One was a woman and the other was a man, the woman was wearing your standard business attire while the man was wearing a black suit. They both walked in the school and headed straight to the chairman's office.

These two people are the Vice president and President of the student council. They had both left for their holiday when schools closed and now their back. The chairman hadn't arrived so they had to reschedule their meeting with him.

" Lucy, how was your holiday?" The woman asked as they walked in the hallway.

" They were pretty fun, got to spend time with my family. How was your holiday Lucy?" He returned the questions.

She began thinking of what she could say to Aron since many things had happened during her holiday. When she was about to talk , Lucy was interrupted by Aron who walked in the faculty room. He knew that the question he had asked was gonna end in her talking for the whole day so he escaped before she even started talking.

Lucy tilted her head in confusion since she didn't understand why Aron would just go into the faculty.

' He must need something from there. Well I'm should go back to my dorm room since I have nothing to do '

Her name was Lucy Gate. She's the strongest student in this school , Lucy is also a third year student. Three years ago on the entrance ceremony Lucy awakened SS tier talent. This gave her alot of opportunities to change her life for the better due to her being a commoner. Since then she's been working hard to become the strongest and is now close to her goal.

Travis had returned back from his apartment with his things, yet he seemed to empty handed. Well that's because he had placed all of his stuff in his inventory. Now how'd he get this? Travis doesn't really like to talk about it but I'll tell you.

Two years ago Travis was coming back from buying some groceries, they weren't the slightest heavy but he hated carrying all the bags in his hands. So when came back home he began to beg the system to give him an inventory. After a whole week of begging if finally got tired and gave Travis one, since then Travis would abuse this power bydoing pranks on people.

He entered the dorm building. This building was split in the middle by stairs and an elevator. The left side was solely made for women and the right was for men. The school didn't care whether y'all had sex or anything since they're all basically adults. Especially the second and third years. So you could go visit the ladies side if you wanted or a girl could pull up on the guys side. Some tend to avoid coming that side since most dudes a just bitchless and horny monsters that drool at the sight or scent of a girl.

Travis's room was on the top floor by the end of the hall. Now this building was hella huge and the top floor was the 15th. Every floor had over 50 rooms so basically this place was huge. He stayed on the same floor as the protagonist and his rival. So Travis could befriend them fairly easy plus he didn't really hate his characters in one bit.

As he was about to enter the building Travis caught a glimpse of a girl with red curly hair went down to her butt, her black dress that reached till her knees and her black heels. The girl looked at Travis as he stood there at the door.

The girl smiled politely as she noticed that Travis was staring at her. She also saw his handsome face, she had to admit that Travis was the most good looking guy she's ever met but she didn't show it. She had seen many handsome dudes and all of them had an ulterior motive so she became wary when she met one.

When she had reached Travis who was still staring at her, his stare wasn't creepy or perverted to she wasn't annoyed by it. Stopping infront of Travis , she looked up to him since he was tall.

" Why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?" She asked with a calm tone. She still had the polite smile on her face.

Travis smiled back as he kept eyes contact with her." What? Are you not supposed to be stared at or something?" He asked.

She grew a smirk on her face as she said." That's something new. Most dudes would say I'm gorgeous or irresistible. You're really interesting. What's your name?" She asked.

" Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself first" Travis replied.

She giggled a little and raised her hand in apology. " Oh silly me. I'm Lucy Gate third year student in this school how about you?" She asked.

Travis responded" Travis Wyatt, first year student in this school and it's nice to meet you Lucy Gate. "

She nodded and said" it's nice to meet you too Travis Wyatt. Now then how about we talk later  I'm currently busy with something?"

" Sure I'd like that as well, I'm also occupied with something, maybe later in the evening if you don't mind?" He asked.

Lucy smiled and said" Yes that'd be swell, how about we meet up at 8 pm I think I'll be done already. "

He nodded and let her enter the building first. Then they went in the elevator, they were two of them which separated the two sides of the dorm.

'Wow Lucy is more beautiful in real life. When I made her character I actually wanted her to be a Heroine but ended up making her a side character who the Mc casually bangs here and there. She's  also strong too so I have another advantage of making her my own'

Travis reached the top floor, walking down to the end of the hall would be a drag everyday but he'll get used to it. He opened his the door and saw his new room for the next three years.

It had a small study table and chair on the left side, a two person bed at the corner of the room and a small couch with a TV. It wasn't the best but it would do. It also had a bathtub so Travis wasn't gonna share the shower with nobody. So he didn't complain about it being too far from the exit or it being high up.

' Ayt let's unpack' Travis walked to the small closet took all his clothes out. He placed all them in and closed it. After that he took the small tv back into his inventory and took his own TV out. Quickly putting it up on the stands and plugging it up.

Now he has a huge TV that he can play video game on. He took the couch and put it in the inventory and took out is own one which wasn't hard like a bench but comfy and soft.

'For such a huge school they really but zero budget in the dorms furniture.'He thought.

Now that Travis was done unpacking he could do whatever he wanted. It was still 3 pm so he had alot of time before he could go meet up with Lucy. He didn't have to worry about the uniform since it would be delivered to his door tomorrow morning the only problem here will be Food. Everyone eats together in the dorm Cafeteria and Travis hates eating in public.

' I guess I'll adapt in time. Not that I have another choice Plus this school's food is top tier. So I'll just roll with it'

He turned his TV on and connected his console, after that Travis sat there and played games.