Alphas return Finale

After saying such atrocious words Ryan was frozen to his core yet he remembered that killing Travis would mean no one would ever find out that he ever said those words. He laughed in a crazed way as he smirked.

" I'll just have to silence you then, no one has to find out I uttered such humiliating words!" He said, he got his hands up making the stone the stood on crack into two, he waved his hand and Travis was sent away far.

' What the fuck ' he thought , he got of the rock and flew over to Ryan arriving there in a second. When he was about to reach him a wall got in his way, Travis punched the wall and was about to hit Ryan but he found that he wasn't there. Ryan game out the ground below him and held his legs and slammed him into the ground.

" Yeah how does that feel!!" He shouted,  the earth under Travis rose up and hit Travis hard sending him high into the air. He quickly stopped mid air , looking down at Ryan who was standing on the stone like a boss.

' I have to destroy that stone pillar. Sure we're surrounded by earth but I'm faster ' he thought.  Travis blitzed to the ground and punched the stone pillar.

Booooom

The rock was destroyed that very second, Ryan fell down , yet he wasn't fazed by this, he used the debree and made a hovering earth board.

" Travis you can't win this, like I said I'm in my element " He said cockly.

' I don't know about that amigo' Travis thought. 

Unlike other elements, the earth element had a certain type of weakness that was the reason it was the weakest one of them all. A person needed to be on the ground when manipulating it or atleast about 10ft of it. They were probably 50ft in the air right now meaning his unlimited resources are useless to him. Travis smirked slightly, Ryan didn't notice this however, he still thought that he would win. Well even if he was 10ft above it.

' I haven't even used my full power ' he thought, Travis wiped of the blood which was weirdly placed on his lips like a dragon ball character. His eyes flashed for a second, he flew down at Ryan, he got ready to send a pillar at Travis but found that his connection with the earth wasn't stable. He looked down to the ground and saw that he was way above then he thought. Yet he couldn't even do anything since Travis was right infront of him.

Bang

Landing a direct hit at Ryan's face sending him flying into the ground and crashing hard , sliding on the cold hard sand ,he created a huge crater on the ground.

He couldn't even think for a second cause Travis was already infront of win his void eyes staring at him like he was a dead man. Travis grabbed his face and he blasted off into the the air.

Booom

He threw him above him, Travis flew till he reached Ryan and punched him in the face, sending him higher into the air and repeating the process. They were well above the clouds when Travis caught him by the neck. Staring at Ryan with cold eyes, coupled with the creepy menacing smile on his face, making Ryan terrified.

" Ohh is this element huh. I thought the whole earth was your element. Nah we're in the air which could very much be my element from how fly i am right now" He said bars to him.

Ryan frowned as Travis casually dropped the coldest bar he's ever heard in such a fucked situation he was in right now.

Travis pulled his fist back, his whole hand was engulfed by a purple energy, the clouds began to darken from the power surging in his hand. Ryan watched as his whole face was blinded by the purple light from Travis's hand.

" Say hello to my little friend "

Boooom

Doooom

The sound of Travis's fist colliding with Ryan's face echoed in the whole desert.  Ryan was completely obliterated by Travis's punch. The clouds cleared from the sky by the force in his fist. Shock waves went in all directions till they finally stopped leaving the area quiet again.

'  Well that was fun. Let's go bang someone's mom' he thought as flew off towards Lisa.

....

He found her sitting on the sand while slowly sipping at the cold drink in her hand. She was gazing at the moons with aware filled eyes. Hearing Travis arriving she turned towards him with a beautiful smile on her face. Lisa got up and dusted her clothes off the sand , Travis landed infront of her and she quickly held him tightly while she teared up.

" Thank you Travis " She said in a voice filled with sorrow, he put one of his arms around her and let her take it all out. She cried loudly on his chest.

After a couple minutes of nothing but melancholy in the area she stopped crying and wiped her face, she look up at Travis who was gazing at his surroundings. She smiled sweetly and held on him tighter.

" You're such a handsome man Travis, any woman would be lucky to have you. I'm so lucky to be having you in my arms right now." She said in a quiet tone. Yet he heard everything she said,  he grabbed her ass making her squeal.

" should we go to your husband?" He asked, Lisa nodded which got Travis smiling hard.

' Yo this guy will be my first big test in this world. He's strong but he was just as equal as his son but I guess I'd say he has much more experience, but I will also like the experience of fucking this beautiful lady right here when I'm done. Man I really like my choices' he thought.

" Can you fly now?" He asked in a worried tone. Of course he was just playing the part of the gentle prince that came to save her.

" No my energy is still unstable from all those years of not using it. Don't worry though it'll come back to me in some time, maybe it just needs a young sexy Travis to ignite it" She said to him, Travis laughed out loudly, which made her also follow suit, clutching their guts and laughing like best friends at 3am during a sleepover.

He picked her up like a princess making her scream a little from being startled.
" Alright let's go"

Boooom

Blasting off into the sky in a boom, Travis flew towards the next city where her husband lived. The name of the city us Kansas city which he named after being lazy to create newer names.

Back with the girls in his dorm. They were all sitting in a circle quietly thinking about Travis. Lucy was the one person who was worried a lot since she knew how similar she was too Ryan. Even though she didn't like him now, but before she once saw Ryan as a good friend no matter how much he tried to shoot his shot at her.

' I hope he's alright'

What she didn't know was that Travis was going to get laid after this. She'd probably get jealous if he did tell her so it was a good thing she wasn't here right now. When Travis arrived in Kansas city he landed on the road which came from the underground tunnel. In this world every Kingdom and every single city is connected by underground tunnel that go for  miles. Travis and Lisa walked on the side of the road together till they reached the border gate where he had to sign up before he could enter. He wrote that Lisa and him were a married couple just to reduce their suspicion. The gaurd was a dude , and when seeing Lisa be was stunned so much he froze. Seeing this as chance Travis and Lisa walked in casually.

The first thing the saw was huge skyscraper that went into the clouds. Kansas was known for its corporate company's in the whole city. Sure there were homes but they were on the west side of the area and most people that lived here were all wealthy while others were just middle class homes. He and Lisa walked in hand.

' Time to get some world building'

If You Feel Like supporting Me check my PayPal or Ko-fi accounts

.https://www.paypal.me/TRAVISDWYATT

https://ko-fi.com/notaking

Thanks For Reading This Chapter