Beginning

In Dubai.
In a penthouse On the top of a skyscraper. This is the tallest building in the world. This building is owned by the most wealthiest person on the Earth. He created Futuristic things that society uses on a daily basis such as, Solar powered vehicles,  High speed sky railway and The first Elevator to the moon and back. He first created a base on the moon , which has a resort,  theme part and many more , he even colonized Mars and made it an   inhabitable planet for humans. Created cities in the ocean that are covered by a domain made of see through glass, and of course non of these structures hurt any Animal life .

This man's Name is Travis Wyatt. The Most Wealthiest person on Earth and Mars. He is currently lying on his God sized  bed surrounded by 12 woman he had just had sex with. He is currently playing an Eroge game he created called Hero Of All. The game is about A teenager named Chris Hudson who is the Prince of High Kingdom and the sole heir to the throne. He was born with no Mana on his body labeling him as the Useless Prince . Even with him being Weak his Family supported him. He had stumbled  into a cave in the forest when he was looking for a Flower named Opel that would increase one's strength if he consumed it. Unexpectedly he found the tomb of the Previous hero who had saved the world from the Dark king who lived in another dimension.

The tomb gave him the sword that the Previous King used but Chris could not use it until he awakened. It also made released all the impurities in his body. When they were removed his Mana pool got opened. This made him less of a useless person.

After that no one called him the useless Prince.If someone had uttered these words they would be exiled. This was a law in the kingdom which everyone had to obey. On the awakening Ceremony he awakened the Heros sword. There were 8 other people who awakened weapons used by the Heros party members. They all awakened SSS tier talent making them most talented people In the academy and the whole world. Out of the 9 people who awakened 7 of them were Female. Each and everyone of them were heirs to their kingdoms . During His Adventures he grew stronger and gained affection from the Heroines. He helped them with all their personal problems making them fall In love with him. After every arc or there was a sex scene where the Protagonist fucks the Heroines. When you do this the character can now have sex with the heroine's anywhere and anytime. The game was and open world RPG. This happened for every Heroine until the protagonist fought with the Dark king. He then beat the Dark king labeling him as The Hero of all. He then married the Heroines and lived happily ever after.

This game  was the best selling in the eroge of market.  After Travis finished it 10 times he become bored of it.

" I'm sick an tired of playing this. I got to create a harder game then this. This was too  easy , but i mean for a starter up it sold alot. If i create a better and harder one then more people will buy it."

He said . He then took out his Phone and looked at Quickgram . He had 100 billion followers which made him the most followed person on the app. Right now he's scrolling through his home page. Seeing the pictures of the current women on his bed being posted by their fan clubs.

' They're down bad for sure. Well I get to bang them and they just fap with the pictures. 'He thought, Travis continued to scroll on the page.

Suddenly, Travis received a Dm from an unknown person. This surprised him since he didn't follow anyone back meaning no one could message him.

He opened the Dm. It said
[ I like your game. How would you like to Experience it first hand]

He looked at the message and thought of those novels he read when he was 16. He got a little excited because if it was real then it meant he was gonna get Transmigrated into the game. So replied saying

[ sure I'd love to be in my game]

He sent the message. After a couple minutes he saw a bright light coming from below his feet. The light opened up a portal and he fell through it.

He found himself in a white space that looked  like it keeps on stretching further, when he walked he didn't seem to be getting anywhere place.

" This reminds me of that one episode on regular show" Travis muttered under his breath. Surprisingly under this kind of situation Travis was really calm, maybe it's due to all those years of watching isekai anime.

Suddenly An old man with a white beard appeared.
" Mortal I'm the God of Creation. I created the Universe and the world you used to live in. I also created many fictional worlds. I brought you here so that you can experience the world that you created as a normal person."

The old man said. After hearing what the old man said Travis smiled, he was excited to see all the characters he had created.

" OK but if I'm going there I need something to help me get stronger. Firstly I'm gonna need a system that Shows me my Stats. The system will also give me rewards if I manage to cuck the Main Character and steal all the people he loves. It will also show the affection the Character has  for me. I also want a Template,  the template will be of Saitama from One Punch Man series. I will not get bald when I get his powers. In the Awakening ceremony I will Awaken SSS tier talent enabling me to join the main casts Group. The template will only get stronger as I take stuff from the protagonist. I also want an infinite money source. Make me reincarnate with the same looks I have right now. I also don't want any Parents. "

He said . He had always wanted to get Transmigrated. He even thought out all the things he wanted if he got the chance. The old man looked at Travis with surprise . He then granted Travis's wishes without  any complaint." You will Transmigrate 2 years before the Ceremony. Goodbye"

Travis then opened his eyes. He was in an apartment building in the High Kingdom. This world was both Modern and Fantasy mixed together. He looked towards the TV which was on for some reason. The TV showed the 8 Heirs of the Other kingdoms. From the day they were born , the heirs were idolized by many people. Their lineage made people have expectations for them. This was one of the hardships they had growing up.

Travis got up and went to his desk. He took his out Phone and checked the time. It was 6 Am , he then checked his bank balance and saw an Infinity sign on it. He was happy knowing that he doesn't have to go through more work trying to get money. He went to his bathroom and took a piss. While washing his hands he looked at himself in the Mirror.

" I still look handsome. Well of course some might say I'm normal in this world so I gotta raise my charm Points."

He said. He went out and went to the kitchen and made some cereal. While eating he checked his System.

[Name: Travis Wyatt]
[ Age: 16]
[Level: 1]
[Strength: 17
[ Speed: 20
[ Stamina:19
[ Agility: 17
[ Vitality:20
[ Charm : 10
[ Talent : Boundless]
[ Potential: Limitless]

[ Host you currently haven't done anything so you don't have any rewards. The affection meter will Awaken when you arrive at the academy. You only have 1% of the template. It will enable you to kill level 1/2 monsters. If you're wondering how you compare to other people then this will help you]

[10/19 Normal Person
20/29Awakened person
30/59Mid tier Person
60/99 High tier
100/499 Demigod tier
500/999 God tier
1000/9 999 Hero of the world tier
???/??? Higher Space]

[You currently have the power of an awakened individual. As you already know , the more you cuck the Mc the stronger you get. For now we will gift you 20 Charm points so that you can be as handsome as an Mid ranked person.]

[Charm: 30]
[ If you need anything you can ask me anytime as long as it's in my Power. Good bye Host and have a good day]

After finishing his breakfast he went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He looked at himself in the Mirror and saw that he looked more Handsome.

' Well maybe I should get an understanding of this area before I do anything' he thought, after that Travis walked out the apartment.