Soul Sucker [+18]

Travis turned around and was about to walk out the door, but Heather appeared right infront of him, she frowned at him since he tried to leave. Heather took him by hand and pulled him towards the bed. Travis was already regretting why he had agreed to meet them. Well there's nothing he can do now. She gently pushed him onto the, Lisa started taking of her dress, showing her beautiful boobs. Heather was down infront of him, taking his pants off.

Travis felt the cold breeze on his balls which made him tremble a bit. Heather grabbed his cock and stroked it.

" Why aren't you hard?, two beautiful mature women are infront of you and your not hard" Heather asked with a frown.

" Well it's cold. You'll need to warm me up"
Lisa giggled , going down and and taking his cock in her hand. She brought to her lips and licked his tip. Travis felt tingle run through his body. She licked his cock head getting her saliva on it. He slowly started to get hard till it reached its peak, his cock was now bigger and taller. Lisa stared at it with lustfull eyes while Heather was frowning.

Travis laid back and couldn't see anything. Lisa smirked as she started to put his cock in her mouth. Feeling it's sweet and salty taste made her water uncontrollably. She sucked on his head making his cock twitch slightly. His cock head was no wet by her saliva, her beautiful pink tongue wrapped around it.

" Hmmm this will make a nice meal" She said seductively as she licked down his cock and slowly went up again. She let his cock go and put her breasts on his lap. She got up and moved foward till  his cock was between her breasts. She squeezed them together, Travis was enjoying the heat of her breasts on his cock. He sat up for brief moment but when he saw Heather's frown he flopped back down on the bed.

She smirked a little, Heather took his panties off and got up from the floor. She sat on the bed and went on top of Travis. Holding his head as she brought her face down for a kiss. Luckily she hadn't sucked his cock or he would have complained.

She moved her lips to his neck and started kissing and licking him. Sucking his neck leaving marks on there.

While with Lisa who was slowly starting to take his cock into her mouth. She spread her mouth open so his whole length could go in. His thick cock was a new thing for her but she'd be a disgrace to the Succubus Kingdom If she couldn't satisfy him. His cock went down her throat which was warm and wet, she kept his cock in her mouth as she stroked the rest of it with both her hand. With the help of her saliva dripping down her mouth like crazy she applied it all over his cock like lube.

Lisa moaned seductively as she felt his cock pleasuring her throat, she bobbed her head up and down, changing the motion after a certain amount off time. Stopping for a second and removing the hair from her face then continuing. While Travis and Heather were making out passionately. Her juices dripped down her pussy from the arousal she felt right now.

Lisa started to move her breasts up and down and so did her head. She wanted to milk him dry using her milkers and milk sucker. Travis was in bliss at this moment, from the heavenly feeling on his cock and the passionate kiss he was sharing with the beautiful Heather.  Their tongues were going at it , it was the battle of the century, to see who could be dominant. Heather had the upper hand, literally but Travis had hands.

He squeezed both her nipples which her moan, her tounge slipped allowing him to dive in and take control. He was now holding her tounge hostage, her body was feeling bliss just from the tounge Bdsm. Travis was truly the Sex God.

While with Lisa who was having a battle with his cock. She tried to take it all in but she was struggling. His cock touched a place that has never been touched. She drooled uncontrollably as she sucked and Slurp on his cock sending pure pleasure to Travis unconsciously.

She cupped his balls and pushed her head in, taking his cock again. Yet that very second she gaged and spat it out. Her saliva was all around her mouth, sticky webby saliva dripping from her chin coming from her mouth. This truly was the sloppy blowjob.

' I Have to try until I reach my goal' She thought, she had a determined look on her face as she dived back in.

*Grraw*

She gagged but help on, his cock continuing down her throat as she felt a wave pleasure making her climax yet she continued on. Heather's mind was getting flooded just by Travis's kiss, he aimed for her Gspot on her tounge and mouth. She moaned and moaned yet to no avail since Travis continued. Her nipples Erect like a cock as he kept pinching them gently.

' Fuck why is soo good??'She thought.

Lisa was now reaching the base of his cock which she continued to stroke with her hand. Travis's feet went numb from the focus he put on his cock. He didn't care about any other feeling right now. His cock was a the  priority.

Tearing running down Lisa's face yet she continued on, she bobbed her head back and forth the deep she went. Travis was sure he would get a seizure if he was a normal guy. When she reached his base, she back up with a Slurp.

* Sluuuuuurp*

Like a person eating noodles she slurped Travis so hard he began seeing the light. Reaching his head she sucked on it hard then let go.

* Pop*

Like a lollipop. She went back in and continued   Bobbing her head. Travis was now calmed down. He looked at Heather who's eyes were rolled back he had forgotten about her and was unconsciously sending extreme waves of pleasure with the pheromone ability. Well one jog is done, he laid her on the side as he sat up and saw the sigh of Lisa hair untidy, her mouth wet and all the other sloppy head after effects.

" Do you like what you see. If you choose me I'll give you head every single day Travis. I know you'd love that" She said seductively as she stroked his cock by heading making it twitch.

" Why do you say about that?" She said as she licked the slit of his cock.

" Okay I choose you......."

" Yess" She said and began to suck his cock.

" And all the other girls of course. "
Frowning while she sucked it. Slurping and sucking it sensually, 'he isn't ready for my true form. Maybe when he gets to my level I'll show him my Succubus Form.'

Will Travis live to see this form, find out next time on Eroge GOD