Tournament Part 8

[ Ding]

[ Whats up  bro! So during the battle you were looking down on Logan so you gained yet another percent on your Beerus Template.

Also you've taken the interest of Samantha and Heather.

[ Samantha ]
Interest: 50
Trust: 10%
Love: 0%

[ Heather Ford ]
Interest: 40
Trust: 8%
Love: 0%

' Well that's cool' he thought.

' You know what to do with that template so yeah. Plus can you make so that when I finally use the power it doesn't cause alot of commotion?'

[ What do you mean?]

' Well you know. Make it so I don't break the world order like you always say'

[ Ohh yeah sure you got it.]

' Thanks man'

Travis sat back and relaxed. There's a whole hour before the final starts. So he could just about do anything right now but he suddenly had the urge to sit down and relax. Well his peace was disturbed of course,  but a pointed eared girl called Vena who suddenly thought to text Travis.

[ Vena: Travis can I come visit you?]

[ Me: Nah]

[Vena: Pleaseeeeee]

[Me: Nahhhhh]

[Vena: I'll suck you dick]

'Welll that completely changed my mind'

[Me: Alright then. You better be ready to get you jaw hurting for the whole day]

[Vena: Don't worry I've been practicing. Get ready to have your soul sucked out of you even though I'm not a Succubus]

While she was typing this, Nicolette could smell the love juices in the air. She turned to Vena and knew that the stench was coming from her.

'Is our dear Vena watching adult content?' She thought.

" Guys I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back in......." she didn't bother saying the time and walked away.

Nicolette found that very suspicious. " I find that very suspicious " She said loudly.

Every girl turned towards her and stared at her witha confused look. " She's aroused at the moment. What do you think our Vena is going to do?" She asked.

" Maybe she needs to relieve herself. We've all gone through that I'm pretty sure. Well except Cyrene I guess" Scarlett said with a smirk which got Cyrene blushing and hiding her face.

" Stop teasing me Scarlett" She said as she was in the verge of tears.

" No I don't think so. The smell was much bigger than the normal one you all have when you're around Travis" She said.

" We do not get aroused by Travis!" Everyone shouted.

" Really? Well I do. I think she might be going to meet Travis for some reason" Nicolette said as squinted her eyes while thinking.

" Why don't we just go spy on?" Grace said.

" Yeah let's go guys. Let's uncover the secrets of our best friend!" Valentina shouted loudly.

The girls all blitzed from their seats which made the teachers behind them smile wryly." AHHH youth.  I miss those days" Heather said.

" You don't even look that old you know?" Samantha said.

" Yeah but I feel old. I've roamed this whole earth and not once have I found love" She said while sighing sadly.

" Well I feel this year is gonna be your year. " Samantha said.

" Ohh no I'm not gonna fall for that boy" She said while smiling.

' I sort of doubt that'

Those words were extremely true. The girls were speaking from the corner and peeked at Vena who entered a certain room.

" is that Travis's room?" Grace asked.

" I think so. I kinda feel his energy right now" Azusa answered.

" I don't like the thought of those two being alone in a room together. Let's go cockblock them!" Valentina shouted.

Everyone nodded and ran to the room a d busted it open. They saw Vena cuddling Travis's arm as they sat on the couch. Vena had the a rare beautiful smile but when she heard the door get busted open it slowly faded away.

" You guys followed me?" She asked blankly.

" No we just wanted to see Travis. You know how lonely he gets when he isn't with us"  Scarlett said while smiling awkwardly.

" Then why did you all kick the door down?" She asked.

" Umm did we do that, I kinda doubt that. I mean what if the door was already broken before we came in, that's the question we should be asking right now" Nicolette said.

" No it wasn't broken" She said blankly.

" I'm not so sure about that" Everyone said in union.

" Whats up girls, did you miss me?" Travis asked with a smug smile.

" Of course we did" Valentina said without hesitation.

" Well that cool. How about we all sit together then. I'm not going to be fighting for the next 45 minutes." He said.

They all nodded and squeezed Travis in the middle of the couch while everyone sat on both sides. Nicolette slowly got on his lap in a sexy manner.

" I think this Is my seat" She said seductively.

" Begone Thot !!" Vena shouted and pulled her away.

'Wow she said Thot without any restraint '