The Best Ability

Back with Travis and his new friend Morgan, they were close to kissing and soon enough their lips clashed and they started passionately making out. Morgan felt extreme pleasure running through her body. Their lips overlapped as soon as it started. She was so aroused that even Travis could feel it, and he liked it very much. Both of his hands grabbed her ass as he fondled both of her cheeks simultaneously, making her moan between their kiss. Her mouth grew a smile, and she began to giggle seductively as Travis continued to squeeze her ass. She opened her eyes and broke the kiss.

"Do you really like this ass?" she asked in a seductive tone. He nodded since he couldn't say anything right now. She giggled some more and said, "Well, how about I show you what it can do?" She said with a smirk. She got off his lap and turned her back towards him. She slowly began to take off her shirt while she danced around in the most seductive way. When she was done, she unbuckled her bra, which made her breasts pop out. She untied her belt and then took the hook off her pants. She bent slightly as she slowly took her pants off, and as she went down, she bent even more, giving Travis a beautiful view of her ass and pussy. He, of course, took off his pants that very second.

When she turned back, she saw him naked and sat back on the couch. Then her eyes fell to his large raging cock, which was fully erect. It throbbed as if winking at her, making her blush.

"Wow, such a large cock. Can it even fit?" she asked herself as she kneeled down in front of his cock. Staring at the towering meat pole made her shiver, not in fear but in excitement. She wanted to ride his cock, and without saying anything, she got up from her knees and got on top of the couch under Travis' cock. He looked at her beautiful pussy, then to her face, which was barely visible due to her breasts.

Morgan slowly squatted down to his cock. When she was nearer, she grabbed it and aimed towards her hole, which was soaking wet. When his cock met her pussy, she moved her hands and placed them on his shoulders. She slowly went down even more, making his cock enter her pussy.

She felt its thick head open her pussy up, making her moan. As his cock entered her pussy, Travis watched as her face went from slightly in pain to extremely relieved. Soon she got to the base; his cock was all in her pussy and she felt extremely happy that it didn't hurt her as she thought it would. Morgan focused on the feeling, and it was very stimulating. Her pussy gushed more juices in response, and it all suddenly tightened around his cock, making him smile. When Morgan was ready, she sat her legs down and laid forward onto him. She began to move her ass up and down on his cock slowly.

"Hmmm, that hits the spot," she said as his cock hit her G-spot. She knew her pussy well, I mean it's hers after all. Morgan's body trembled at the feeling of his cock constantly rubbing her G-spot, yet she didn't stop herself from riding him. She started to slam herself harder and harder until she reached her peak. Her body was now moving up and down at fast speeds, making a loud clapping sound. Travis sat back, giving her a nice position to move without straining her as much as before. She used this happily as she started to shake her ass up and down. Her cheeks collided with each other as she went down; this was like music to his ears.

Her pussy coiled up around his cock, sending pleasure all over it. He smirked and stared at the roof as she worked herself on his cock. She soon grew tired, and that's when she decided to change positions. Morgan got off his cock, which sealed her pussy back to normal. She turned around and went down on his cock again, this time she was standing so she could ride more efficiently. Which she did, Morgan was back to full speed, and now she could feel it even better than before, since she didn't have her mind all over the strain her body went through. This made her moans grow louder than before; she smirked in response as the pleasure increased every second. Her body heated up, and so did her pussy.

" Ahhhhh....ahhhhh ahhnnn!!"

After a couple of minutes, she slowed down, and that's when Travis decided to take over. He pulled her back onto him. He moved over to the edge of the sofa, held her legs back, and stood up. He started to pound her hard, which resulted in her cumming.

All her juices sprayed out of her pussy and wet the floor. Morgan moaned loudly as she rolled her eyes back, but Travis wasn't done. He continued to fuck her with no restraint, his cock completely ravaged her pussy as he fucked her. Each thrust carried enough force to make her orgasm, and her floor was completely wet after cumming many times repeatedly, but she was still conscious, which Travis responded to with his continuous pounding.

As they fucked, her husband came through the gates. He walked over to the door and opened it, as it wasn't locked.

Travis smirked and turned on his skills, which he developed during the time skip.

[ Skill activated

Beta Syndrome: Any man that sees Travis fucking their wife will immediately turn into a cuck and enjoy the sight of a clearly much better man pleasuring them. He will watch all of this inside a closet and beat his meat as he feels aroused by this]

As soon as he walked in, he heard the loud moan coming from the living room. He hurriedly ran toward the room and saw Travis fucking the hell out of his wife, Morgan. Yet he couldn't understand what was happening, so he just smiled and greeted his wife.

"Babe, I'm back. Who's this guy? And what are you all doing?" he asked as he came closer to them.

"Oh honey, ummmm, just getting railed by Travis is all," she said while suppressing her moans. But they soon won.

This answer made him feel extremely horny. "Oh, I can see that. Can I watch as I masturbate?" he asked as he rubbed his legs together.

"Sure, I don't mind. But I don't want you near us while we do it," Travis answered.

He nodded then ran toward the other room and opened the door, he slightly closed it. He could only see them a bit, but it was more than enough for him. He took his pants off and saw the many wounds he had gotten from his raid, yet he couldn't even process that pain as he was too consumed by lust. He grabbed his penis and started to masturbate.

Travis chuckled and continued to pound her hard. Her whole face had turned into ahegao, and this fueled her husband to have his first orgasm.

'That was the best orgasm I've ever had,' he thought as he rolled his eyes back.