Trip to the Overland Kingdom

When everyone in the room was ready to leave, they left the dorm room, while walking passed Chris and Kevin's room. Travis banged on the door and walked passed. They both came out their rooms and  followed from behind. When they were out of the dorm, an air plane was hovering above the school grounds. It slowly descended to the ground which caused alot of wind waves which blew all the leaves into the air. The plane was much different from the normal one, well it's pretty obvious already by an Airplane can not hover so I don't need to explain. When it landed the door was opened and a woman walked out.

It was non other than the Chairwomans secretary Stacy with her beautiful figure walking down the stairs. She looked at everyone with a cheerful smile and said.

" Alright it's time for your adventure around the world, get rea-" before she could continue Ester came out of nowhere and held her mouth shut.

" Okay have a safe trip. This plane is non traceable in anyway,  it's mostly used for assassinations, since it moves with no sound. If you're probably wondering why we don't go by portal. Well that wouldn't be fun would it?"

They all walked in the plane, it was fancy looking which everyone in there was used to in the first place so they didn't comment. Travis was trying with his all to not look at everyone with amazement,  sure he was a smart inventor but he was never able to reach the level of technology. Well technically he did now that he thinks about.

'I created this world. So technically I'm the person who designed all this. That's a huge confidence booster' he thought,  he sat on his seat which had all the things be would ever need during the flight.

'  Except Plane pussy'

They all had their own special seats designed to make their flight experience the best they've had. They even had a bar at the back. It was a pretty big plane and they could fit many things inside it.

" Now there aren't any safety measures in this plane. You're all capable of surviving a 100 000 feet fall I'm sure. Which is the minimum of the planes flying height it can definitely go higher and it will.  Now I'll see you in sometime I'm just doing something at the moment. Peace " After that she disappeared and the planes door closed.

Heather went over to the cock pit and found that an Ai robot was flying the plane.

' I don't trust technology, maybe it's because I'm old' She thought.

She went back to her seat which was behind Travis. Travis turned his seat around and faced Her. Heather smiled in an sexy way and took of her shoes and put her feet on his lap. They moved and were now placed on his crouch.

" Do you want me to give you a footjob?" She asked in a seductive tone. Her face slightly blushed from her arousal.

" Maybe later." He replied.

He then turned around and faced Lucy who conveniently tagged along. Travis didn't mind this since he wanted to make sure she was alright. Now that the plot has changed, he's not sure about anyone's safety so leaving her in the Kingdom wouldn't be a good idea. Plus she already graduated so she's a free woman now.

" You ready?" He asked with a smile. Lucy nodded excitedly and said." Yes I am. I can't wait to see other parts of the world. Also get stronger with you all. It's really going to be a fun adventure. "

Lucy was stronger than them all but she was still in the same tier, so Travis and the gang could easily catch up to her. She won't be a useless person in any way, SS talent isn't very different from SSS its just that it has a limit which is what they call peak but in numbers they say it's level 99. So she'll just be a level lower then them all which is a huge difference in strength but before they even reach there she'll be pretty useful. Unless by chance something interesting happens. Wink wink.

The plane started to hover again, the next second the plane blasted off into the air, but silently so no one even noticed. Which would have happened if most of the field was destroyed.

When they were all up In there air, nothing felt different. It was like they weren't moving at all. When Travis stood up he didn't feel anything. So he could roam around the plane and see how everyone is. Chris and Kevin sat in the front and were currently playing games together. Travis sat back down and started moving with his chair. The chair could glide on the floor using magnetic fields under the floor. So he could go sit with anyone in the plane. He stopped  beside Nicolette who was taking pictures for her social.

" Travis get closer I want a cute pic of us together " She pulled him by the face and kissed him on the lips then took the photo. After that she placed her phone and got on top of Travis. It was already clear that Nicolette enjoyed being on  top, it's sad because Travis is the alpha in this relationship. Roar. 🤣😂🙂🤥😔

" Nicolette why do you always have to play dirty. Like if you want to kiss him just do it, don't trick our darling Travis " Azusa said. Ever since she's realized her love for him, Azusa has been more direct with her feminine side. Not that she wasn't feminine before but she was more dude like with her actions. Now she's a respectable lady. Let's just ignore that she sitting with her legs spread apart with her black panties in view.  Travis could obviously see the slit of her pussy just from a slight glance.

He broke the kiss with Nicolette which made her giggle in excitement ,' I almost came from that' She thought.

He slide over to Azusa and before she could say anything, poked her pussy with his pheromone infused finger. Which was something he's always wanted to try.

" Auhhhh" instantly her panties got wet from her juices. Her body fell back on the chair which was turned to relax mode and adjusted itself back. Her whole cave was fully revealed but Travis wasn't focused on that.

" Travis you never did that with me before! " Samantha shouted and slid towards him. He laughed a little and said." You never asked me to use my full power!"

" Nooo! You betrayed my trust. I'll never give you head again" She said in a betrayed expression. Travis laughed and sat back on his chair.

Valentina suddenly came beside him with a pout on her face." You never did with with me also" She said with a saddened tone.

" I'm sorry little one. But it had to not be done"
While everyone was busy reenacting some old memes Chris and Kevin were both sat alone in the front.

" You want me to suck you in the bathroom?" Kevin asked. Chris nodded and they both left and entered the bathroom and did their thing. At this point they're going to have more sex scenes that Travis.