Fight Time Part 3

The next one's up were Chris and Scarlett. This fight might be the most challenging he's ever at the moment. Chris had trained with his family gaurds and all of them were holding back greatly so he wouldn't get hurt.

He leaped onto the arena , looking at Scarlett who slowly walked onto the field while smiling menacingly. When she got on she quickly drew her Sythe from a red and black portal that looked like hell.

Chris also did so, his sword hilt appeared on his chest area as he pulled it out and pointed it at Scarlett. Who held her Sythe on her shoulder. She didn't seem to be taking this fight seriously. Scarlett was slightly weaker than Chris yet her dark art would be the reason she would clutch this fight.

Dark arts are techniques that originated from the first ever Demon who was part of the Hero's party. These arts are very deadly, no other race could train in these arts and if they did its rumored that a person would be enveloped by the great black flames that cannot be taken out by anyone or anything.

Basically you'll be hit by Ametarasu and die. Since she wasn't permitted to use her shadow attribute then this fight would be drawn out even longer than its needed , that's what she thought.

Chris held his lighting embedded long cross blade. He coldly looked at Scarlett as he got ready to strike.

" Alright, You may begin!"

Booom

Chris launched himself towards Scarlett in fast speeds. She got her gaurd up and held her Sythe tightly. Their blades met making a spark flash.

Chris started sending a barrage of swings and slashes. Scarlett spun her Sythe 360 in blinding speeds. It deflected the strikes, sparks flashing in the slightly lit room.

' Chris awakened the Strongest Hero's sword. This is the sword that was used to kill the Dark King and this kid has it. Very interesting ' Samantha thought inwardly.

As Scarlett drew closer to the edge she quickly moved to the side and slashed down towards Chris. He stared at the sythe approaching his head.

Suddenly time seemed to stop for him as he thought ' No I won't lose this fight!! I'll win.!' He told himself.

Suddenly his eyes flashed in sparks of lighting as he maneuvered himself to avoid the slash.

Booom.

The Sythe hit the ground, cracking it till it almost collapsed. Chris leaped out of the way and stood his gaurd with his sword laid on his shoulder.

" Chris you used your element! This fight is over , Scarlett wins!" Samantha shouted.

Chris frowned and walked away his sword disappearing and turning into particles as they vanished in the air. Scarlett also frowned since she thought the fight might have been getting a bit interesting with Chris using his Element.

' So the fear of losing is his fuel huh. I'll use that to our advantage ' Samantha thought.

Travis who was sitting on the stands couldn't help but smirk. If there's anything Chris hated in his whole life, it would be Losing.

" Alright I'm pretty impressed at everyone performance so far. Let's go to the next fight which is Azusa and Grace"

Azusa leaped over the balcony and landed on the arena. Grace did the same and stood on the opposite side. Since Grace had awakened the staff of healing she could use it to fight in this battle. The staff appeared over her head as it shone brightly slightly blinding Azusa.

She grabbed the staff and plunged it into the ground. Grass began to grow under their feet and covered the whole arena. The staff of healing is basically the Staff of life this also works for death.

Azusa smirked , a  storm cloud appeared over her head as it thundered loudly.

Bang.

Two daggers with lighting blot sparking out of them were plunged into the ground by a bolt. She pulled them out and held them in each hand.

" Now remember,  don't use the powers from the weapons and your attributes.  Begin!"

Booom

Azusa sprinted towards her with almost blinding speeds. Grace pulled her staff out the ground , Azusa using her left hand slashed down at Grace. She blocked the dagger, sparks from the collision flying in the air.

With her right hand Azusa stabbed from below but Grace pushed it away with the shaft of her staff. Grace spun the staff around and wa ready to strike, but Azusa fixed her posture and dodged to the side making the staff hit the ground.

Boom.

Seeing that Grace wa opened Azusa slashed the daggers towards her face. Grace dodged them both and pulled the staff out of the ground, she swung it horizontally trying to hit Azusas feet but she leaped and dodged it.

While Azusa was airborne Grace used this time to get some distance. Quickly leaping back and getting ready for the oncoming strike. When Azusa touched the ground she blitzed at Grace appearing behind her , Grace felt her the danger coming behind and turned towards her and blocked the daggers with her staff.

Azusa breathed heavily as she stared at Grace with fierce eyes. She had used a lot of energy when blitzing towards her yet it was useless since Grace had good instincts and reflexes.

Grace was also tired mentally, during fights she uses her whole mind to deduce attacks and what the opponents neck move might be.

Azusa got back into her fighting stance and so did she. They both ran towards each other with fast speeds, Azusa slashing downward while Grace thrusted inwardly.  Their weapons collided create a strong gust of wind.

Azusa and Grace smirked as they both fell to the knees.

" Its a tie. I enjoyed this fight very much. Because i could see how both of you used your strengths and weaknesses to get the advantage. Am I wrong to say both of you don't know much about close combat"

Helping each other up they nodded in response. Grace was never the fighter type but she was good at using her head.

While Azusa was good at using her speed to fight her opponents.

" We gotta fix that from now on. Alright the last fight is here so opponents come down to the arena so we can finish this"

TO BE CONTINUED