Interested

On the following day, Travis woke up early since he hated being woken up by David everyday. So he wore his gym clothes, and washed his face and brushed his teeth. After that he jumped out the window like usual , he sat on the bench and waited for everyone to arrive.

A couple minutes later everyone arrived yet David was nowhere to be seen. With that they started doing their exercise without him. It seemed that everyone was really motivated to get stronger.

After the run, he ran back to his room and got cleaned up. Today they started their run early, so he had sometime to relax before going downstairs to get some food.

He checked the time and it was seven fifty. Ten minutes before school started, Travis sprinted downstairs and took some donuts. He then ran to class, when he arrived he sat down and waited for the teacher to come.

" Hey Travis, how about we come to your place and play games today?" Chris asked.

" Yeah sure, I'll call you after I'm finished fixing things in my room" this was of course a lie,  He just wanted to confirm if Lucy was gonna come today so they don't mistakenly meet each other. There is now problem with that but he just wants to raise her affection for him first. Since Lucy is a Side character Chris wouldn't have to do anything to get her. His plot armor is that op.

He then got a text from Vena asking if he had any good games on him.

' Vena actually texted me first. I guess I'm really in their heade'

He told her he did and she said that she'd like to come hang out on the weekend if he didn't mind. Of course he didn't mind. So she to arrive on Saturday. Travis gave her his address and she thanked him.

Samantha suddenly appeared infront of the class which would normally surprise them but they got used to it.

" Okay I don't need to mark the register, you're all here. So let's go, today we're continuing with the 4th combats skill. "

After they finished Travis took a nice walk with Nicolette, David hadn't come yet again. Grace said to go and ask in the faculty office. So they had another four hours of free time.

" Hey Travis, would you like to come to my room on Saturday?" She asked.

" Why?"

" Well I'll be bored of sitting alone in my room and I'd like to have company " She replied.

Like that Travis had too date's booked. He had to be slick with this or it might turn bloody.

" Sure I'll arrive on the afternoon since I'll be busy during day. How's that?"

" Sure I don't mind. Maybe I'll go buy some board games at the mall so we don't get bored " She said excitedly.

Travis nodded and they continued to walk around the school, when school starts the outside is really empty. No one would dare to skip classes, they were technically free so they weren't skipping. So when they walked passed some prefects they didn't get called over.

When they came back to class, every girl was staring at Travis menacingly.

'They're interest must have grown since we texted alot last night. Meaning I'm close to become their male best friend. Which honestly is the best privilege as a guy, free nudes and free head. ' He thought.

He checked their affection and be was right, every girls interest had rose up to 50 and largest one being 70. Everyone else was in between those two numbers.

He was excited to finally see some progress in the little things he does. Everyone enjoyed attention and Travis would give them all some.

The bell rang and the girls asked him to come sit with them. Grace and Valentina told Chris and Kevin to go get some food for them all in the Cafe. Being talked too by the crushes was enough to make them happy, so they had no problem with getting some things for them.

While Travis was chilling in the middle of them all as they payed much attention to him. This was the life. He still had to work alot harder so he can actually make them his girlfriends but he'll be having fun through that process.

When they came back with the food, they honestly didn't even care that Travis was hogging all their attention. They just just sat down closer the usual and listened as Travis spoke to them all.

'When did they become simps. Oh well it has nothing to do with me' he thought.

The bell rang and everyone went back to their original places. Miss Heather entered the class with her gorgeous smile and greeted everyone.

" Guys today I'm going to be teaching you something else besides Language and Literature. We'll be learning about the beast forest."

She let everyone take that in then she continued. " the reason why I'm going to explain this too you is because the teacher who's going to be taking care of you under the survival class said she wanted me to do this because she doesn't feel like doing it herself. So being the wonderful friend I am I accepted. "

" Now , the beast forest is split into 4 sections. The first section is where monsters from level 1 to 10 reside. These monsters are scattered in many species, from Skeletons,  Zombies, Goblins, and Hobgoblins. There are many but we won't be discussing that.  Monsters get stronger by year. Meaning every year they breakthrough another level. That's how they evolve.

I'm not going to be discussing the upper levels since non of you We'll be able to even fight those monsters in this first year. This year only, you'll be fighting monsters 1 to 10. You'll of course be guided through the whole process by your teacher.

Now that we're done let's continue with language. Open your books I'm checking "

Everyone took their books out and showed her that their homework was done.

' Well that was interesting. I honestly forgot about the first few levels because they weren't an interesting thing in the game.  I guess that jogged my memory '