Nico Robin

Title is click bait

Travis knocked on Nicolettes door and waited for her to open. She stayed on the same floor as Cyrene and Valentina so he needed to be slick, so he masked all of his energy. She slowly opened the door with caution since she couldn't feel the person's energy. But when she saw Travis's face her beautiful pink eyes lit up, opening the door and hugging tightly. Travis could feel her melons pressed against his chest and smiled in happiness.

' I don't hate flat chick's but I gotta thank myself for making every girl here have large breasts and large ass. Best choice I've ever had'

" You came, I'm so happy. Let's go inside I've already got the game's set" She excitedly said while pulling him in.

She then gently pushed him on her bed as she sat next to him. The was a table infront of them filled with game's and stuff. Travis looked around the room and noticing that it was pretty much the same as Lucy's.

" Okay Let's play. I did a little shopping at the schools mall and I kinda got carried away when I saw all the other things they were selling. As you can see with the many bags filled with new clothes on the floor " She said happily. 

" Yes I can see that." He said.

Nicolette stood up and went to her desk , she opened the drawer. She took out a box which looked really expensive.

" Look I even got you a ring." She said excitedly. She opened the box and took out the obsidian black ring. Even though the ring looked plane , it was made by the same material as the Heros weapons.

" what do you think about it?" She asked, she sat next to Travis and showed him the ring.

" Its pretty cool. I like it" He answered, she smiled sweetly and took his hand and placed the ring in his ring finger.

" We are now husband and wife." She said while laughing.

Travis checked the ring out and smiled. " Yeah I guess we are. I just have to buy you, your own ring." He said which made her giggle.

" That's not how it works in my culture though. For a man and woman to become husband and wife they have to be fully in love with each other. What I mean is that man and woman must be ready to die for each other. What better way to prove that then going on a weekend trip to the southern part of the world." She said.

Travis thought about for a second and replied. "Well that doesn't really sound bad. If I get to have a sweet girl like you than I'd say it's worth"

She looked at Travis in disbelief." Really?,  you wouldn't mind fighting those monsters with me?" She asked.

Travis nodded" Yeah I would not. But let's do that when we're stronger. Right now I'm sure I would die before I even take a step" He said.

" I hope your not lying, cause If you are... I'll curse you" She said with a sweet but evil smile.

" Yeah let's move on to the games. " He said. She excitedly got up and pulled the table closer to them.

" Which game should we start with?" She asked. Travis told her anyone would be fine. After that they started playing many board games. Travis wasn't a pro at boardgames but after a couple games he got better.

The reason why Travis didn't get rewarded after promising to marry her was because it wasn't the thing that made Chris and her an item. The thing was during her Arc Chris had saved Nicolette from a level 50 monster. This happened in their second year of school.  So even If Travis said to marry her ,if Chris saved her then she would fall for him.

So Travis still had to go through the whole process of saving her , plus going through the southern side. Which he doesn't mind doing.

A couple hours passed with them constantly playing games. Nicolette got comfortable with Travis, she sat with her panties exposed. Travis could see the slit of her pussy through the purple laced panties.

" I'm kinda getting bored of this" Travis said , he laid back on the couch and put his hands in his pockets.

" Yeah me too. Let's go downstairs and get something to eat. I hope they haven't finished the desert as well. I'm craving for something sweet" She said.

" How about you taste some of this dick."

Is what Travis wanted to say. But he held himself from saying it. They both left her room and went downstairs to get some dinner and dessert. Like every hater, the dudes were again enraged by this. We should make them regular characters by giving them names.

" Hey You four! What's your names " Travis asked.

They looked behind them, checking if Travis was talking to someone else. Then remembering that they were standing against a wall.

" I'm Jace"
" I'm Sam"
" I'm Cat"

" Really your name is cat?" Travis asked.

He nodded" yeah weird same right?"

" Yeah it is. What your name?" He pointed to the last one.

" I'm Ambatukum" He said with a straight face.

" Pffft" Travis laughed out loud which made them all confused. He clutched his stomach as he fell on his knees. Nicolette who was watching all of this wondered what was wrong with Travis.

After Travis catched his breath he got up." Alright I'ma see you guys later " He then held Nicolettes waist and they walked off.

" What was wrong with him?" Sam wondered.
" I bet he has Aids" Cat said.

" Bro you do know that Aids doesn't exist anymore. " Jace said.

" Ohh I forgot. "

While Ambatukum stood there in silence wondering what was wrong with his name.