[18+] Breaking Her Back

[ So I'm Rewriting the events soon after they finished training. Now this might be longer then the original one I wrote so please forgive me on that. I just suddenly got alot of inspiration]

In the following day Travis woke up to the feeling of his cock getting sucked. He looked down and saw Heather out of all people, giving him a blowjob. This was very unexpected but he sat up and watched her do her thing. Heather looked up to meet his eyes and blushed at the sight of his handsome face even though he had bed hair and drool stains on his face.

' Why did he have to wake up. So I can't focus on sucking his cock' she thought.

Yet she didn't let that get into mind for long, Heather continued to move her head up and down on his cock. Her tounge was coiled around his cock in the most efficient way giving Travis the best feeling. She went deeper down and almost gagged but easily handled that and sucked his cock more.

Everything was sloppy as she continued to drool like a dog, Heather's face was covered in saliva, with her hair ruffled to the brim as she kept shaking her head roughly. Travis was very aroused by this sight, so much that he his cock was on the edge of Cumming yet he held on.

* Gluck* * Slurp* * Gluck* Slurp*

The two beautiful sounds coming from her mouth as she sucked his cock were loud in the extremely quiet room. She removed the her long blonde hair from her face and continued.  She had her eyes glued on Travis the whole time as she sucked his long rod. And as time went on Travis cummed right into her mouth making her giggle and swallow it all down. After that she got up and sat atop him.

" Why don't we just fuck here, I mean no one can stop us you know " She said. Travis stared at her perfectly built body that gave his heart a slight skip of a beat. He held her waist and put his head on her large breasts and started to motor boat them. She laughed and held his head as he did this, Travis then pushed her down on the bed as he got on top.

" Sure why not. " He replied.

He then aimed his cock into her wet soaking whole, her pussy was very beautiful. If he hadn't seen it many times before Travis would have spent a while staring at it. It was all shaved except for the slight perfect trimmed top. Travis brushed on her clit which made her pusdy quiver in excitement. He slowly slid his cock inside her wet pussy. Travis trembled just as she did, the extremely hot pussy walls convulsed around his cock making him stop for a brief moment before he continued to go in.

His cock spread her whole pussy wide as he made a new mold, the recently tightly shut pussy was now the shape and size of Travis's cock and it felt good. Her walls were moving around his cock, he felt every on her pussy from the top the sides and the bottom and they all made him feel-good.

" Ahh, I've finally gotten you to fuck me. I'm so happy right now" She said while she tried holding her tears from coming down. She was genuinely happy that Travis has finally given her the D. Travis was bewildered but didn't bother messing with this moment to he went deeper inside her which made another moan escape from her mouth.

He soon reached her cervix, which has never been touched before. She felt his cock head kissing her cervix, the lingering feeling in her pussy turned into a constant one that kept increasing as she felt his cock more and more, she explored his full length with her pussy.

Travis went back and moved back inside, his cock slammed into her cervix earning him another moan, Heather wasn't feeling that much pleasure right now but she knew that Travis hadn't gotten serious yet. And that time soon came, he had been fully adjusted to her pussy and was ready to pound her life away, figuratively of course.

He pulled back his hips, which made his cock receed back. She felt her pussy closing back as it left her pussy, then before she could even think, Travis thrusted hard.

* Thwop!*

" Ahhh fuck."

The thrustes  continued the next moment with Travis going in hard and well paced ftlpr start. She moaned loudly as she began to feel the pleasure coming in. Her sexy moans resounded in the room followed by the loud sound of Travis slamming into her repeatedly. He moved closer which gave her the opportunity to wrap her legs around him, he put his hand in the bed and continued the pounding into her pussy hard and a bit fater now.

* Thwop* Thwop* Thwop*

His consistency didn't give her any room to think or process what was happening, but all she knew was that right now she was getting pounded and she loved it. Her moans gave evidence to that, as they got louder and louder throughout the pounding. This even made her pussy suddenly tighten around Travis who slightly winced but soon became calmed again and sent a powerful thrust making her pussy wetter.

" You play dirty!" She said into his ear seductively. Travis pushed his hand off the bed and laid himself on top of her and continued to fuck her.

" I know " He replied.

She had her arms around his neck while he had his around her head. The distance now didn't give her any chance of having a breather, she was being bombarded by hard slams which resulted in her pussy getting hotter and she started to feel her climax coming.

As that happened Travis moved faster then before, he was now going with fast thrusts instead of hard ones and these ones worked efficiently to make her cum fast. And that's what happened after 30 seconds of him doing this. He felt a jet of juices spraying all over his cock, he pulled it out and let all of it out.

" That was soo gooood" She said while breathing heavily, Yet right after that happened Travis got off her and went back to the first position yet this time he had held her waist and raised it upwards, be then put his cock back and in and continued to fuck her.

" Ahhh!! Yes Travis fuck me" she said seductively with full lust in her eyes, as she stared right at him. Travis pounded her harder  and faster then before. This made her feel extreme pleasure that she couldn't even handle, so much so that her pussy kept getting wetter. After a minute of this action Heather came again but this time Travis didn't let her breath.

As soon as that happened he turned her around whilst his cock was still inside. He put his arms on her sides near her laid down head and began to pound her ass.

" Travis, it's too much!!"

He couldn't hear this since she was face down on the sheets, but he wouldn't have stopped even if he did. Travis ravaged her juicey fat ass which would vibrate everytime he slammed inside of her.

He then moved his hands and put them on her waist and continued to fuck her. Her pussy was a mess, yet she still managed to tightly wrap it around his cock somehow , which he appreciated and to show that appreciation he fucked like there was no tomorrow.

[ What you think about the first ever Sex scene?]