First Monster Hunt

He went out and to get an understanding to his area.

After walking around for a bit he stopped at a shop and bought some food to eat later on. He walked until he arrived at main street which from there you could see the  Royal Families Castle. He was astounded at how beautiful it was in real life. The gold made it shine and the white reflected the sun's light. It was mesmerizing. He took a picture and walked back home.

After arriving in his apartment he started thinking of the strategy of how to get the Heroines and the other cast. It might not have been hard In  the game but right now it's real life and it might end  in a bad way.
'To be honest I know everything that's going to happen so there's no need to stress about it. All I gotta do is just do what I do best and that is to get the ladies.'

In his past life he was also known for having a large harem of women who always stayed by his side. He never really had any feelings  for them. They were all loyal to him anyways, even when they knew that he'd probably never love them.

' In this world I'm gonna do the same thing but differently. This time I'll slowly but surely get into their hearts and then conquer them. I especially want to get all the milfs In this world.' He thought with a smile on his face. He made some dinner . After eating he sat on the roof of his Apartment and gazed at Red and blue moon in the sky. He then went inside and slept.

The next morning Travis got up and did some push-ups. With this body it was fairly easy to do just about anything. Well that's how he felt anyways, he knew that right now he's just an ant compared to the bigger in the world. There are many people in this world who could flatten him with just a thought and until he got stronger Travis was not gonna face them. After getting some with his work out,  Travis got inside the shower were he rinsed his body of sweat. This body of his had high resistance to cold water so Travis could enjoy a cold shower without any complaints.

' So right now it's the year 3016. Meaning the protagonist is just about to find the sword. It's also the same year his engagement with the first heroine would be announced. ' he thought,  the first heroine was your typical Saint but that would be boring so Travis had made her become a yandere killing mission that had no remorse for anyone except the one she loved. Her name was Grace Johnson and was the first heroine in the game. She was really obsessed with Chris there's even an arc where Chris couldn't get the next girl without making sure Grace was out of their way, if you didn't do this it's either she kills  the girl or kills you both. Then after she kills herself, like any classic yandere would.

' Well I don't necessarily fear yanderes since they just need love. Well Chris does not do anything until the academy so I don't have to worry. Plus  the heroine's are in their respective kingdoms. I just gotta try and adjust to my strength'

Travis walked out his apartment and locked the door. He went downstairs and left the building. When he got out, Travis glanced around him trying to see where the forest was. This forest had many monsters, it was used by the academy to train the students into getting used to fighting monsters.

It was private property but the security around the place was very low since they don't expect anyone to break in a place that could very be their grave. The monsters here grew stronger the deeper you went in the forest. Travis was gonna fight the first and second levels since he doesn't want to die , level three monsters don't really walk in numbers because of how strong they are. You can find a single Level three monster and if you're weaker in level you'll really have a tough time fighting it. But if you're Level three you could find the fight fairly easy depending on the monsters experience. Well we'll explain that later.

Travis walked in the direction of the forest. It was outside the Kingdom and was being guarded by some weak ass dudes. Travis checked their levels and they were all level one. Plus that had batons instead of any other letal weaponry. Travis did not go through the gate instead he leaped over the wall.

He saw the many rows of trees that blocked his view.

'Wow this place is hella quiet. Okay let's get serious' Travis's blank face turned serious as he walked into the forest.

It was really hard to passed the trees but after a couple minutes he was now in am open area. He looked around for anything that seemed like a threat but he found nothing.

' Normally they'd be some goblins or Wolfs here. ' While he was thinking a group of goblins were watching Travis from the trees. They all had small swords and wooden clubs as they got ready to strike him.

" Rahhhh!"

A war cry came from all of them as they ran to Travis. He quickly got his gaurd up as up and watched as they ran to him.

' Okay calm down Travis, you took martial arts classes in your previous world now just use what you learned on these short mother fs'

After getting mentally prepared Travis also marched towards them. Since they were very short Travis had to rely on his legs. So when he reached the first one Travis kicked him back into the tree line. The other goblins surrounded Travis and got ready to strike.

'Bro they're too short to punch. Guess my legs finna do the work'

Travis kicked the ones infront of him first.

Bang.

They all slid died from contact as they slid to on ground. He turned to the side and side kicked a whole lot of them.
The goblins flew and crashed into a bush. 'This is easy but really boring'he thought.

The were a couple goblins left , so Travis walked to each one and kicked them in the face. They were all frozen in fear and couldn't move. 'Well that was fun, I'll go deeper into the forest and see if I can find a worthy challenge'