Chapter 7

*No proof read....*
_____________________

Recap: Aadhavan met Aadhya again..

(it was almost 5 in the evening Aadhavan was explaining her about his village and his niece Sara.. with hearing that slowly Aadhya slept in his arms.. seeing her Aadhavan kissed her forehead and went to pattama's home to give her without knowing that his world is gonna change in few minutes..)

(When he neared her house, already pattama came to the doorstep inorder to pick Aadhya.. seeing him pattama smiled and welcomed him..)

Pattama: vanga thambi.. nane anga tha varlanu kelambuna adhukula neegale ivala thukitu vantinga.. thungitala..

Aadhavan: (smiled..) aama ma.. kalaila irunthu veliyadite irukala adha tired aagi thungitaa..

Pattama: sari thambi neega ulla vanga.. kudunga avala..

Aadhavan: ila irukatum ma.. kai mathuna mulichika pora.. neega room enganu solunga nane thunga vechitu vara..

Pattama: (smiled..) sari pa.. ava amma vara varaikum konja neram thungatum apatha ava pakum bothu fresh aa irupa.. tho andha room tha neega avala paduka vechitu vanga.. na ungaluku kudika ethavathu eduthutu vara..

Aadhavan: irukatum ma.. adhellam ethum venam.. na apdiye kelambura..

Pattama: aii.. ivlo thuram vantu enna apdiye kelamburanu soldringa.. adhellam enaku theriyathu ethavathu saptu tha poganum.. tea ya coffee yanu matum solunga..

Aadhavan: ethunalum paravala ma..

Pattama: sari pa.. neega poitu vanga..

(Aadhavan went to the room, tucked her carefully in the bed and placed the pillows in her both of the side.. after kissing her forehead softly he went to the living hall..)

On the other side..

"Sorry nga.. na panathu romba periya thappu tha.. anaiku na romba bayandhuta.. enga avanga ena pathu ketatha neegalum ketruvingalondra bayathula tha apdi oru mudivu eduthuta.. matha padi unga kita irunthu Aadhyava pirikanumnu lam na nenaikalanga.. please ena manichirunga.. ena veruthudathinga.. I'm sorry.. neegalum Aadhyavum ilama enala vaazha mudiyathu.. ena vittutu pogathinga.. please nga.. pogathinga.. plea.... se.. please... nga... oiii.. sandhya.. un stop vara poguthu paru.." Sandhya opened her eyes when she heard charu's voice that's when she realised that she was in the school bus..

Charu: enna di aachi.. yen alugura.. (sandhya quickly wiped her tears and stood from her place..)

Sandhya: adhellam onum ila di.. suma etho kanavu.. sari di nee pathu po.. na vara.. bye..

(she steped down from the bus after bid bye to charu and straightly went to pattama's house to see Aadhya.. all the way she was thinking about the dream which had been disturbed her for years.. when she went to door steps, she heard a familiar voice from inside made her heart squealed with unknown feeling.. kept her thoughts aside, she went inside only to get an extreme shock seeing the person speaking to pattama.. her eyes already welled up in tears, her whole body started to shiver seeing Aadhavan there.. her throat went dry.. she couldn't even breath properly infront of him.. she closed her mouth with her hands and started to sob.. before her sob turned into a loud cry pattama saw her..)

Pattama: papa enachi.. yen ipdi nikkura..

(hearing pattama, Aadhavan turned aside only to get frozen in his place.. he can't believe his eyes.. tears started to flow from his eyes.. his breath went uneven.. he stood rooted to the ground, his whole body turned numb.. it's been four year since both met each other.. when her eyes met his, she broke down completely plopped into the floor and cried her heart out.. his heart pained like a hell seeing her cry.. all the tears he holding for four years found it's way to his cheeks.. he too collapsed in the ground and started to cry.. they vent out their four years of longings, missings through their loud cry.. both fighting inside to control themselves but failed terribly ended up in crying their heart out.. both badly wanted to be in each other's embrace.. but they didn't have energy even to move an inch from the places.. after almost half an hour, Aadhavan took a deep breath and slowly hold her hand..)