Chapter 51

Recap: Sandhya knew the truth about Aadhavan..

(It was night around 8.30 pm.. Aadhavan was patiently waiting for Sandhya to come out of Keerthi's room as since he left to his room, he didn't saw her.. when he came down searching her Keerthi insists him not to disturb her as she was sleeping in Keerthi's room.. he went and silently took a look and left the room.. but now it's almost night still she was sleeping made him feel odd.. other side Keerthi was in hell fear because if Aadhavan came to know that Sandhya knew everything everything might change upside down.. though Sandhya promised her that she will handle this in a matured way, keerthi has her own reasons for her fear.. when time goes on her face itself told that she is not been normal..)

(Keerthi turned with a jerk when Aadhavan called her..)

Aadhavan: eii... yen unaku ipdi thukki poduthu.. na normala thana kupta..

Keerthi: huh.. ethu kaadhukula vanthu kathurathu unaku normala.. eruma madu.. naney bayathula iruka ithula nee vera.. (she clicked her tongue for blabbering infront of him..)

Aadhavan: bayathula irukiya.. yen ennachi ethuku bayam unaku..

Seetha: vera enna.. ellam un pondatiyala tha..

Aadhavan: yen ma ava enna panna.. ennachi Keerthi.. (Keerthi looked her mother as she doesn't know what to say now..)

Keerthi's mv: ayioo.. ivanga therinji pesurangala ila theriyama pesurangala.. pora pokka paatha Sandhya ila enalatha na maata pora..

Aadhavan: enna di.. kekuranla.. bathil sollu.. (he moved towards Keerthi's room followed by both Keerthi and Seetha.. seetha glared Keerthi while she pleaded through her eyes..)

Seetha: athu onum ila da.. rendum senthu madhiyanam kadhava sathitu etho horror padam pathurukunga.. unaku tha theriyumla rendume thoda nadungi.. adha iva madhiyathula irunthe pei aranja mari tha iruka.. (Aadhavan turned and glared keerthi who smiled sheepishly..)

Aadhavan: yendi ezhu kalutha vayasaguthu inum pei padam pathu bayanthutu iruka.. vekkama ila..

Keerthi: huh.. dha.. bha..dh.. huh.. unaku enna theriyum evlo bayangrama irunthuchi theriyuma andha padam.. ipa nenacha kuda thikku thikkunu iruku.. ellam un pondatiyala tha.. na vendamnu tha sonna avatha summa ilama..

Aadhavan: apdi enna padam pathinga neega.. (he went inside the room and switched on the light..) inum thungitu iruka.. yen di indha roomla oru light kudava poda maata nee.. (Keerthi gulped and looked her mother while she gritted her teeth as she already guessed that something was wrong with both of them.. Aadhavan went near and saw her with a frown..) enna ipdi iluthu pothitu thungura.. (he sat beside her on the bed pulled the blanket from her face but panicked seeing her body was shivering little..) Sandhya ma.. ennachi yen ipdi nadunguthu.. (he touched her forehead and found her temperature was high and her face was pale already..) ayioo.. kaachal adikithu ma.. (hearing him seetha came forward and touched her forehead..)

Seetha: ayioo.. enna di panniga ipdi kothikuthu.. po di poi namma doctor ku call pannu.. Aadhavaa AC ya off pannu po.. sandhya inga paru.. eluthuko da.. inga paru aththa vanthuruka.. (Aadhavan glared keerthi and switched off the AC and sat near her..)

Aadhavan: ma.. ethuku doctor vara varaikum wait pannanum.. naney avala hospital kutitu pora..

Seetha: dei.. rendum onnu than da.. neega anga poga vendama.. ethuku ivala strain panna veikanum.. iru nee.. Sandhya eluthiri da.. (seeing her Aadhavan holds Sandhya's hand and kissed her forehead..)

Aadhavan: sandhya ma.. kanna mulichi paru inga.. enna pannuthu.. (when she felt his touch Keerthi's words were echoing in her mind made her eyes wet..)

"Sor.. rry nga..." her tone was very weak to hear.. ena mannich.. (she opened her eyes with a jerk when she heard Keerthi yelling..)