Chapter 35

Recap: Aadhavan spends time with his family..

(Soon morning dawned, as it was saturday Sandhya wokeup late.. when she stirred from sleep her eyes landed on Aadhavan who looking her without blinking his eyes.. seeing her he smiled and kissed on her forehead..)

Aadhavan: good morning.. (she smiled and wished him back and got up from the bed..)

Sandhya: epa elunthinga.. (he shrugged and gotup with her..) sorry.. inga oru washroom tha iruku..

Aadhavan: no problem ma.. nama share panikalam..

Sandhya: huhh.. (when she turned to him, looking his mischievous smile she silently moved from there to washroom leaving him with a smile on his face.. after that, he turned and kissed Aadhya's forehead.. after few minutes, he got a call from seetha, not to disturb Aadhya he took the phone and came out of the room..)

Aadhavan: hello ma..

Seetha: Aadhavaa.. yenda night call panla.. onum prachana ilaye nee nallathana iruka..

Aadhavan: ma.. enaku enna prachana.. na nalla iruka..

Seetha: ila da suma tha ketta.. sari epatha nee en pethi kita ena pesa veipa.. ava thungi elunthona phone pandranu sonnala..

Aadhavan: ma.. ava thungi elunthu veliya poitu vanthu tiredla thungita.. ipa inum elunthurikave ila.. na ava elunthona unga kita pesa soldra..

Seetha: sari da.. apa na veikira.. dei.. nee udamba pathuko.. (with that she cut the call, he sighed looking at the caller id and went inside but stopped in his track seeing Sandhya who came out of the washroom with towel around her hair.. her fresh smell and half wet body made his mind lost it's control for a second.. he gulped, and walked towards the dressing table.. she didn't looked him but sensed his eyes on her..)

(She shocked and stood rooted when he pulled her to him from behind and hugging her tightly by his waist.. she curled her toe when his hand traced her wet bare waist.. his lips traced her earlobe sensually made her breath hitched.. he slowly kissed her earlobe and sucked the water droplets on her ears followed by her nape.. he sucked every droplets on her skin and kissing everywhere.. his lips slowly descending her cheek, chin followed by neck.. giving open mouth kisses on her all over neck and sucking the water from it and nuzzled into her crook inhaling her natural smell made her go weak on her knees.. she clutched his hands on her waist tightly and leaned on his chest giving him more access without her knowledge.. he smirked and started to bite her neck sensually for which she hissed and gripped his hand even more tight pressing his front.. he too pulled her more and started to kiss and suck her whole neck and slowly turned her to face him.. when his thumb sensually traced her lips she clutched his shirt and goosebumps erupted all over her body when she sensed his breath fanning her lips which gave him a confidence to go further.. he smirked and closed the distance between their lips.. but the moment both of their lips touched Sandhya pushed him hearing Aadhya's whining.. she opened her eyes and tried move but he hold her shoulder and pulled her to him..)

Aadhavan: eiii..

Sandhya: mch.. Aadhu mulika pora vidunga.. (with that she moved fast to Aadhya leaving him frustrated.. he twisted his lips and went to washroom leaving her all smile.. she kissed Aadhya's cheek made her fully awake.. when she opened her started to whine looking around as Aadhavan was missing..)

Aadhya: amma... Aadhavan enga.. Aadhavan venum.. maaa.. (before her whine turned to cry Aadhavan came out from the washroom wiping his face..)

Aadhavan: kuttyma.. eluthuntiya.. (he smiled and lifts her in his arms and wiped her tear drops..)

Aadhya: Aadhavaa.. nee un veetuku poitanu nenacha.. (she hugged his neck and lied on shoulder..)

Aadhavan: achoo.. kuttyma inime ithutha en veedu.. en kuttymava vittutu inime engayum poga maata.. ithukellam nee azha kudathu sariya.. (hearing him she looked him with a smile..)